Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help Me With This Phone Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With This Phone Pls (762 Views)

Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me (2) (3) (4)

Help Me With This Phone Pls by STEVEFAB: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2008
please help, there is china phone i got with the name "i love" from jade mobile , it has a resemblance with most sony erricson phones but the problem is i don't know what games i can download on it because it does not recognise java games, any one has an i dea of games compatible with china phones.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

,it has a digital mp3 player, it has neither bluetooth nor infrared but a USB cable and please what games i can download on it because its seems it does not work with the java platformsssssssss [
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by samuelk(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2008
Ask Dual Core
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by fransois2(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2008
Hey,
Does your phone have memory card and if it does what's the capacity?
At any rate I don't quite trust these chines phones especially when it comes to download.
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by STEVEFAB: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2008
the phone has a memory card of 128 MB micro sd cry
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by ceejay80s(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster If na china phone,4get it,u no fit download games there even if u have 100gb memory card.
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by ceejay80s(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster If na china phone,4get it,u no fit download games there even if u have 100gb memory card.
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by CARUSO(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
STEVEFAB:

please help, there is china phone i got with the name "i love" from jade mobile , it has a resemblance with most sony erricson phones but the problem is i don't know what games i can download on it because it does not recognise java games, any one has an i dea of games compatible with china phones.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

,it has a digital mp3 player, it has neither bluetooth nor infrared but a USB cable and please what games i can download on it because its seems it does not work with the java platformsssssssss [

why u sef dey buy inferior products?!

u buy fone from china, wetin u expect!!! grin

GBANJO
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by sisqology(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster
Ask samuelk
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by chrisemi(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2008
Pls some1 shuld help me wit my sony ericsson z1010.i found out dat it dost not downld above 200kb.nd also i tried transfering opera mod 2.06 it entered but it didn t work afta all d settings.@all
Re: Help Me With This Phone Pls by chrisemi(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2008
Pls some1 shuld help me wit my sony ericsson z1010.i found out dat it dost not downld above 200kb.nd also i tried transfering opera mod 2.06 it entered but it didn t work afta all d settings.@all

Pls Help / My Memory Card / Re: Naughty Boys Are Very Wicked To Our Gsm Networks

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9