Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid (681 Views)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / ODD Things Our Parents Did To Us Why Growing Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mine goes thus:

When I was younger (in elementary school) I used to watch my dad make long calculations scribbled on a rough sheet of paper. He would write down figures right from the top to the bottom of the paper. Then I thought he was working a complex kind of arithmetic given to him at work. Fast forward some decades later, now I know he was actually balancing his fiscal sheets and calculating budgets.

Did you notice this with your parents? Please share your unique experiences.
Re: Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tapping my mum's a*ss and rubbing her thighs in my presence. angry I didn't know it had any sexual connotation. I would actually try to tap his a*ss too for "hitting" my mum.

1 Like

Re: Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Wu Zetian: Tapping my mum's a*ss and rubbing her thighs in front of me. angry I didn't know it had any sexual connotation. I would actually try to tap his a*ss too for "hitting" my mum.

Why the frown? He did that a million times before you showed up.
Re: Odd Things Your Parents Did But You Misunderstood As A Kid by ibromugaga(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2013
My dad was always in his pantees when alone wit my mum in their room,I wonder wat he was trying to prove

(1) (Reply)

Parents Spend £135m Onbaby's First Christmas / Who Pays Bride Prize In Ghana / What Will Be Your Response If Your Little Kids Asked You To Explain Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.