Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs (2311 Views)

Andre Iguodala: Nigerian Basketballer Who Tamed Lebron James At NBA Finals / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / NBA Finals Game 3- Miami Heats Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2006
Because you are from the East Coast or what? You should know that when it comes to the NBA, the West is the Best!
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by dachosen1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
It really doesnt have anything do with if i'm from the east or west. The west being the best that is just your opinion. I know the Mavericks is a great team. That doesnt necessarily mean that they are going to win. I say the Heat should win. And im going to stick to that
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2006
tonite is another day Ma'am. If the heat fail to take it today, they should 4GET IT! wink wink
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by dachosen1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2006
ur entitled to ur own opinion
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by chinani(f): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2006
Ok, so The Heat isn't my time & neither are the Mavs. But I respect both of them!

I'm routing for the HEAT b/c I LOVE my some sexy, sexy, Dwayne Wade! kiss And some Gary Patton get a ring? Puh~leave! Can't nobody give brother man a ring? DAYYYYUM!

BUT, I'm routting for the Mavs b/c I LOVE AVERY JOHNSON. Yes, that's right AVERY JOHNSON. I'm a lil one too. kiss "I've been hustling since hustling was against the law, rook." Oh, and what's-his-face is kind of adorable too. . .

On a final note, is it me or is Marc Cuban CrAzY? He used to be casually annoying but now it's pushing my buttons. Somethings off about him, feel me? Me thinks he's, er, nevermind. grin
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 4:58am On Jun 21, 2006
hah itz 95/90 fer maimi righ now
shxtt dey gon take it fo sho! cool cool cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 5:02am On Jun 21, 2006
MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!
ya 2006 NBA champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by mochafella(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2006
Chei, wetin Kobe and the Lakers go dey think now . Anyway the other ancient men on the Heat(Payton & Mourning) can retire in peace now. grin
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2006
LOL cheesy cheesy
kobe'z prolly shiting himself righ now grin
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by damygurl(f): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2006
Did yall see Wade doing his thing on that court? He's got it going on. i think i'm in love!!!

=======Go Miami=======
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by ZuluNation(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2006
Bleep MIAMI, Bleep SHARK, Bleep WADE, Bleep ALL THE HEAT FANS. GOD I'M SO PISSED angry angry angry angry angry

I'M A SOUR LOSER SO WHAT angry angry angry
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2006
wooaahhh calm ya ass down shocked shocked angry
miami won nd derz nufin u can do bout it cheesy
so stop whining tongue
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by 2fine4u(f): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2006
yeah baby yeah!!! and my man was MVP!!! that's hottt. i was ruling for Dallas tho but they were missing many shots at tha end of tha game.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Idekeson(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
Still hate shaq. And he should shut up about bringing the championship to South beach because it's all about Wade.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by bolaoni(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2006
MIAMI WON! shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is double feelings for me. Like I said at the start of the thread, who ever wins is coool to me. Tho would have loved Mavs to win coz of Dirk.

The Shaq is wearing the ring once again and thank goodness for the likes of Zo and Payton. Just like Dave Robinson, they can now rest in peace!

@Moch. nice talk! I'm thinking LA people who have prefered the clown to the serious guy now, or @Idekeson, what do you think? wink

@Zulu, what is that for? Dallas will definitely come back HOT nex season so stop F**Kng everybody Ok kiss
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
Is Shaq never going to retire? He kept bumping away all his free throws, i bet you if he and not Wade had won those two last free throws in game 5, the heat would have been in deep trouble by now and we'd all be looking towards game 7.

Wade is excellent, playing an average of more than 40 points on all 6 games with a bad knee! shocked
Love his jump shots, but give it to the Mavericks, they've got a bunch of great players too, Jason Terry, Dirk Nowhatever!
Yeah, true talk. Shaq shld stop telling us he "promised" bringing the championship to Miami, the victory was one solely on the back of Dwayne Wade without whom the Mavericks would have "delivered their promise of bringing the championship to Texas"!
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by dachosen1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
Like i said Miami Heat was going to win and they didnt fail me. now I'm 150 dollars richer.
Re: Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs by Kadeejah(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2006
Is Shaq never going to retire? He kept bumping away all his free throws, i bet you if he and not Wade had won those two last free throws in game 5, the heat would have been in deep trouble by now and we'd all be looking towards game 7.
yup das tru das y it wuz d.wade dat got mvp wink

Shaq shld stop telling us he "promised" bringing the championship to Miami, the victory was one solely on the back of Dwayne Wade without whom the Mavericks would have "delivered their promise of bringing the championship to Texas"!
y u hatin on shaq u kno hez gudd. . .i mean look at da lakers now dey dint even smell da finalz
nd shaq iz prolly da bes thangg dat happened ta miami afta d.wade. . .dey make a gudd team
nd trust me both of dem togetha iz betta dan jus d.wade
got it?. . .guddd grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Cristiano Ronaldo Having A Father To Daughter Moment As He Kisses Alana / More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.