Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 (1165 Views)

The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity / 2016 Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Please anyone with information on what This program of Leadway Assurance - The Opportunity programme is all about

PROGRAMME DETAILS
Leadway Assurance Company Limited - Build a business of your own with the foremost Insurance Company in Nigeria. In the next wave of building of future, Leadway desires to take on and coach new Independent Business Associates. Would you be one of the new Associates to work in our business territory?

What Does It Mean?
It means you are someone who desires to build a business of your own and you can do this within our company.

How Do We Support You?
We would provide you with practical, on-the-job coaching throughout your career.
You could become a Regional Vice President of your own within Leadway Assurance.

What Would You Do?
You would learn to be an influential leader of people and market Leadway protection products to every part of Nigeria. No previous experience necessary.

Do You Qualify?
You must be self - motivated, educated to Higher National Diploma/Bachelors Degree level, and passionate about sales and owning your business in the financial services sector.

The First Open House Holds In Lagos At
Venue: The National Arts Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.
Date/Time: October 11, 2013 @ 10.00am

Register now to attend the event in Lagos and other cities
(Abuja, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kano).
All online registration closes on October 4, 2013.

Please contact our Retail Support Team on 08129997143
or email theopportunity@leadway.com for further enquiries

for registration and reservation book, please visit
http://www.leadway.com/careers/theopportunity.php
Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by heavenlycrown: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2013
smileyThanks, just hearing it now but I feel it will be a very educative programme especially those who eye the entrepreneural sector.

1 Like

Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2013
If u submission u form, the system will feed u back with confirmatory message.
and on their site Sept 27 is the online closing date while on the advertiser website it is Oct 4.
a reservation message will be sent to ur mail at most 3 days after applicatn. this is actual confirmation and a sit reservation for the programe.
but just wondering if it is not marketing stuff and wether they will be the one to choose what type of bizness to manage or they will provide capital for ones dream of business.......
in fact just want to get details before investing over 2k as transport, i even call the number provide just to be told 'just come on dat day, there u will get details'

1 Like

Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by eddywayne1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
I got same mail too because I did registered on the website too.... Its not a marketing thing,its all about business in general such as being self employed and how to go about with your own business and all....
Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
eddywayne1: I got same mail too because I did registered on the website too.... Its not a marketing thing,its all about business in general such as being self employed and how to go about with your own business and all....
I hope so...I will try my best to be there.
Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Ralphlauren(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
What Would You Do?
You would learn to be an influential leader of people and market Leadway protection products to every part of Nigeria. No previous experience necessary.

of course it is marketing.

thegreatman4ww and eddywayne1 , take note.
Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ralphlauren:

of course it is marketing.

thegreatman4ww and eddywayne1 , take note.

thanks for pointing out that silent missing out part of mine when reading.
I choose not to attend.
Re: The Opportunity At Leadway Assurance On October 11, 2013 by Madeu(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2013
I was at The Opportunity that took place Nov27th 2013. It all boils down to marketing of Leadway insurance package.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Xcel Digital Solutions (XDS) In Ibadan 4 Real / Vacancies For Graduate / URGENT. Jobs/vacancies For Male (youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.