Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft (2881 Views)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by robedu: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2013
I named her woman of Power, record breaker Patricia Mawul, the 1st black woman plane mechanic, aircraft builder and 1st female licensed pilot in has emerge. this beautiful young woman does not only repair planes, she also build them, she has build planes for schools, clubs and organisation and also train young women to do same. she has a school where she train women to repair aircraft or to build them, she tells her story, what inspire her and how she is helping her society, i could not but wonder on seeing her fly her own plan, move people from one place to the other, she also move school children to their schools to bypass traffic, words are not enough to describe or explain what this young woman is doing.
tune in to www.twotv.net and watch her live

Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by newpaparazzi(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2013
From which country is she and where did she train?
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by robedu: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
she is from Ghana, you can watch her interview on www.twotv.net to know where she was trained from
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by Caseless: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2013
I'm not a racist, but i'm happy she's a black woman.
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by robedu: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
i'm so happy too that she is from a neighboring country Ghana, now that i have asked her questions on www.twotv.net and she is answering them, i will have to visit Ghana to see her live
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Can it 'lift? The aircraft she built that is..
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by Horus(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQA_iCpFJ3Q

Ghana's First Female Pilot - Patricia Mawuli Nyekodzi

Patricia Mawuli Nyekodz was the first woman to be given a national flying license in Ghana. The first time she saw a plane, she was frightened but curious to know more about the planes. Her parents abandoned her and with no one to pay for aviation training, her sheer love for planes and a lot of hardwork landed her in an aviation school. She was exceptional from the rest of the male students.
This a story of hope and great motivation. This is a story of Patricia Mawuli Nyekodz
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by Horus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by HezronLorraine(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Awesome.congrats to her.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help(in How To Make A Rc Helicopter) That Uses Remote Control / What Is Vehicle Speed Limiter Device ? / With An Automatic Changeover Switch, You Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.