Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job (1940 Views)

Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by informa: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2013
The Nollywood actress was seen pictured with former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo at the UN

She recently did a movie production in Owerri alongside Oge Okoye last July and now she has landed a United Nation job in New York. She posted pictures of herself with OBJ and Ojo Maduekwe at the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

Congrats Babe!

Other picture after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/princess-with-obj-un.html

Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by Saraben(f): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2013
I don't know her oh??
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by Caseless: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
I trust baba anyway; him no de take last...if u think he's old, he's ready to shock you anytime. Dz gal go massage baba for sure.
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by Arosa(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
This girl like old men sha. see as OBJ take hold her waist. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by traffickz(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2013
See where Baba hand dey?

Who be this babe? Oge okoye I know, Ini Edo I know, who is She!
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by Lolitua(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Who b diz babe?.....thrash!!!!
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by homesteady(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
#beauty and the beast lipsrsealed

Good for her! But I'm very sure before she got that appointment, she crossed many hurdles and jumped many mountains! If you understand what I mean cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by callme2: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
I dont understand what you meant
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by dangerousMOUTH(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=homesteady]#beauty and the beast lipsrsealed

Good for her! But I'm very sure before she got that appointment, she
crossed many hurdles and jumped many mountains! If you understand what I
mean cheesy wink[/quote] I understand u well
Re: Nollywood Beautiful Actress, Princess Chineke Pictured With OBJ; Lands UN Job by Chiopatra: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mtcheww wateva

(1) (Reply)

Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover / President Obama Caught Looking At Some Brazilian Butt (see Photo) / Nollywood Actress Uchenna Nnanna And Hubby Welcome Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.