Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover (1942 Views)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / Kanye West Blasts Kim Kardashian's Dad? / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Guruscrew: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2014

Kim Kardashian has once again plunged the
world into complete shock following the release of
her latest bare bottom Paper Magazine cover.
One of her biggest fans, Glee star Naya Rivera
was completely unimpressed and blasted her on
Instagram.

After Kim posted the image of her huge behind
dripping of oil and a sequin black dress on her
social media, fans began throwing in their
comments… some supporting the nudity while
others reigned insults on the reality star.
One person in particular was Big Sean’s ex
fiancee, Naya Rivera. The actress seemingly threw
shade at the E! star after fans noticed a comment
posted on Kim’s Instagram photo of her racy Paper
magazine cover from what appears to be Rivera’s
account.

She wrote: “I normally don’t. But…you’re
someone’s mother…,” the comment read.
Naya hasn’t written anything after that to confirm
or deny that she was actually behind the comment.
Neither has Kim responded in any way to her
comment.

Kim however jokingly wrote,
“And they say I didn’t
have a talent…try balancing a champagne
glass on
your ass LOL #BreakTheInternet.”

Some of her Instagram followers repeatedly
hammered on the fact that she is mother and
should set a great example to her daughter North
West by learning how to ‘cover -up- her body!
Others wanted to know if her hubby Kanye
West agreed to the shoot.

One fan wrote: “This is disgusting. A woman’s
body is suppose to be scared. Shame on you. You
are a shame in this world.”

Another: “And just when I thought you couldn’t
stoop lower after the GQ shoot, there’s this!
#tacky #fake #trailertrash”

Another fan then compared Kim to Beyonce and
wrote: ” @beyonce is the most famous woman in
the world and she doesn’t need to post a sluty pic
all day to show attention. She shines for herself. So
u @kimkardashian stupid f****** fat a** u never
gonna be serious like Bey. She is real woman not a
f***ing slut like you Its time to gorw up cuz u
are
a mom now.”

This is a typical situation of an icon who just
disappointed her biggest admirers!

Do you think Kim is completely at
fault?

http://gist212.com/2014/11/naya-rivera-blasts-kim-kardashian-over-nudepaper-magazine-cover/
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
who is Naya with flat chest mtchew.
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Beautiful. No Christian has the rights to criticize this, after all, the good book states that Adam and Eve were created N.A.K.E.D, and it was even a sin to eat forbidden fruit that opened the eyes to know they were naked. It time we go back to the Eden paradigm.
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmm

Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Chyzzsca(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dnt knw if dat ur post is a joke or u are just trying to commit blasphemy... I Really hope is the former
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by petrov10: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
See americans oh gringringringrin
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by koko12(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Naya Rivera Blasts Kim Kardashian Over Nude ‘paper Magazine’ Cover by Guruscrew: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chyzzsca:
I dnt knw if dat ur post is a joke or u are just trying to commit blasphemy... I Really hope is the former

for what

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Celebrities Made Millionaires By Marriage / Nollywood Actress Uchenna Nnanna And Hubby Welcome Baby Boy! / Could You Look This Good At 69?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.