Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! (569 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Web Guru Needed... I Need A Website .. / Become Most Wanted Web Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by ABDamola(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls I got an ecommerce contract wich I avnt designed b4. Pls who knows where I cn get a very good ecommerce script. Or anybody 2 help me out. Tanx so much!!!
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by jidez007: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
I can partner wit u. Am very gud using wordpress(woocommerce plugin) as an ecommerce site. I av ecommerce templates/themes also.
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by talk2hb1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
jidez007: I can partner wit u. Am very gud using wordpress(woocommerce plugin) as an ecommerce site. I av ecommerce templates/themes also.
Yes WooCommerce is the easiest to setup and maintain. You can call me for a 3hour video tutorial that will tutor you all you need to know about woocommerce A-Z.
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by gozmos(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Call me I will give you d best of it 07068058448 .. Also drop your mail I will email u and send you some sample of d type I worked on
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sir,

If you are rilly interested and ready i can setup a demo for you now and you see the power of magento and woocommerce...

or call me 08100450789
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by switchmax8: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
hello,
i have about 4 script that i can give to you for a token i can as well help you to set it up contact me igtechnologyng@gmail.com
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
I think open cart still remain the best! If you are interested in my help call me! Or email me

Admin@nairaguide.com

I will give you the best of open cart! Will help you edit it to the last bit of your choice.
Re: Web Guru In Da House HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mr nairaguide suck it up !!! design your own website to look good before designing shhit for ppl !!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed RUBBISH !!!!
mikketech: I think open cart still remain the best! If you are interested in my help call me! Or email me

Admin@nairaguide.com

I will give you the best of open cart! Will help you edit it to the last bit of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

You Have To See My Online Earning / If You Experience Any Downtime Between 60 Days - Requst For Refund / Free Online Blogging And Webdesign Training + E-books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.