Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Advertising On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertising On Facebook (432 Views)

Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences / Advertising On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sites And Getting Paid / Pls I Want To Know The Cost Of Advertising On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising On Facebook by skylighttech: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
In three simple steps let me explain how you can take your business to the next level by advertising on Facebook:

Step #1: A BUSINESS CREATES AN AD

Lets say you have a restaurant or any business, you can create a Facebook page by going to the top menu on Facebook page, as shown in the picture above. When you create your page on Facebook, you can now request friends to like your page and also post adverts or pictures on it. Then from there, those pictures or articles posted can be advertised with $5 or more by boosting the post or promoting the whole page.

Read more
http://skylighttechnologies..com/2013/08/advertising-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Web promo-Affordable And Durable Website / Who Knows How I Can Connect My Youtube To Blogger? / Create Easy Java Script Web Animations With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.