Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? (495 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Jumping The Broom Starring Paul Patton,angela Basset And Meagan Good / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? by onila(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
me I was on the husbands mothers side-Mrs Taylor. .I didnt like Sabrina Watson, who the eff does she think she is

she thinks shes too posh too jump the broom

I don't blame his mother for trying to break up his wedding
Re: The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? by prof800(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
sorry...never heard of it.
Izzit a movie or tv series..?
Re: The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? by ericgold(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
prof800: sorry...never heard of it.
Izzit a movie or tv series..?
a movie,a well played movie by tyler perry I guess,nice one!!

1 Like

Re: The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2013
The side of people such as myself who wasted valuable time to watch that sh!t. Horrible movie
Re: The Movie "Jumping The Broom" Whose Side Were U On? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2013
On your side

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Movie / Nollywood Stakeholders Query Bank Of Industry Over N2.5B For Film Distribution / Officer Titus School His Side Kick Onthe Difference Between Island & Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.