Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! (974 Views)

Poll: Who does this better?

OldSYNC: 0% (0 votes)
BJPumping: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence / Oldsync Vs Po-deep / Oldsync Vs Bolajibaok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by OldSYNC(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
Term this a hot stuff but one of these dogs (Bj or Sync) have to die. (Shoot, shoot, shoot)
The Rules are:
1. Bite no mc's lines,
  2. Keep the rules tight
  3. Diss like you want to diss
  4. Never hiss when the third round is concluded
  5. Post back on this thread to accept the judgement
  6. Kick the game real!
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by OldSYNC(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
Jah bless me because am a good son with a good turn, da real don/
I rule everywhere and search for a subject to spit on, diss is just fun/
Respect's never a mystery; this is why battle rap depend much on my chemistry/
I need no law to obey, because the first law says "BJ check da boss' history"/
I aint here for a dull boy trying to account for his woes by studying peachtree/
It's surely silly hiding a child born by poverty, because i got u from the worst hide-outs/
Man I have to open up, it was strictly a penny that bought your rap handouts/
I stand out, My stand? loud, louder than Kool Herc's cones, need citations?
I ma feed you meat if you come, go Bleep bones am not a dumb gay, take cautions/
Precautions should have been included by Shaz, because a lion is on the loose/
This lines got you stinking, it's too alcholic, am not even still sorry I booze/
I recommend some schools, but definitely not related to *Whales (Wales)/
Maybe a L.A., where you can develop faster by counting stones, fingers and snails/
Am simply your snare, but beating me is all you lack, because lame men can't kick/
I remembered about *dik, but a no-ball man's shit will never spit, squash that/
You are lacking support, you're a bridge without pile, all day shit and fart/
You think you're different but an odd thing like a wizardry-oriented poor bat/
This is just commerce, and all real punchlines are with me because I added all to my cart/
You wannabe blah blah pumping, you are doomed better start boob-pumping/
A core soldier NEVER dies, cos others are mere wAcKsTA especially those that aint pumping/
The vamp*** in me want to feed, am sorry for this kid is my feed, am 2 close/
IM sorry BJ I was bound to dissapoint you, but *(SHOOTS) join the wacks -rap foes/
OldSYNC is wanted and all living mcs are at my defence, a dead soul is a dead LovePeddler/
Am back from this battle unharmed, because I did bully the midget, under how many secs? 4
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
(Outro)/
This is my sickness, I do this all day, its my bizness, BJ! I'm forcing you to show the whole world you sickness. . . (Laughs) Nairaland Net-cees! Can you feel that? Still OldSYNC dog! War! Real War!
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by FLOWSHOW: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
@oldsync
which bj are you calling out?, is it the same bj that got banned by shaz or nl has anoda bj now?

an advice for you oldsync:
with this kind of wack raplines you would easily get murked by bjbroke cos the nigga spits fire like he was hell's blast furnace
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by OldSYNC(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Chill to vote girl.
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by Shaz(f): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
Sorry, the poll has been locked til the verses have been dropped to avoid d*ck ridin votes smiley . . And it was made clear in the rules thread that voting categories should be stated before battlin. . Plus if your opponent was not aware of the battle, do not start the battle thread. . Please make relative adjustments. . Thanks 8-)
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by chasisgirl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
lol
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by OldSYNC(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
Is BJ Truly dead?
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by OldSYNC(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
I guess the poll was locked cos he aint saying something, HE is MUTE
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by HYBRIDX(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
yo!!!! do ur self's a favor and take this beef to the "THE BEAT DOWN 'O8" thread . . . . u'all welcomed
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by bjpumpin(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
HYBRID-X:

yo!!!! do your self's a favor and take this beef to the "THE BEAT DOWN 'O8" thread . . . . u'all welcomed

someone tell that old synchronised pussi bitch to bring his beef to hybrid's thread.
Re: Oldsync Vs Bjpumping:: This Is Tough! by chasisgirl(f): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2008
bjpumpin:

someone tell that old synchronised pussi bitch to bring his beef to hybrid's thread.
lol

(1)

***king Of Poet***[Group A] Ksslib Vs Darkrebel / President Obama Admits Jay-z & Nas' Language Embarrasses Him / Oldsync Vs Worldbest : Offence Per Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.