Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread (14013 Views)

Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / The Official Nairaland Sectional Awards 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by XwhY(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
JMOI: I can write with two hands at the same time in different languages.
Ah! Uncle u can lie o

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rhythm:

Your arss must be very jealous of the shyt that keeps pouring from your mouth. So just because you are a frustrated student, you think the whole world is at your level.. Yes this thread is about talent, yet your first comment was about how you can shake your waist for hours, on the bed on your various nightly customers I guess. Ashawo

At least I got one..How about you telling me about your own talent. Uncouth utterances? Writing jamb yearly? Dealing with frustration? Amu nkita.

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Tinkybabe(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
austushi1: A lot of people can sing n rap, but nobody is uploading!

Well, me I can sing a little, and I uploaded a short raw freestyle

You're good! Make good use of the talent ,don't let it waste away.
Really impressive!
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by XwhY(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can write and compose songs (gospel and secular)
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Afolabs101: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: I can clap undecided

Then make it clap grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tinkybabe:

You're good! Make good use of the talent ,don't it waste away.
Really impressive!
Ain't you the one who is good at picking peoples flaw?? Now read your post again. **don't it waste away***. Can't stop laughing. Cheers dearie!!!

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
LMFAO! grin grin check the song i uploaded on my signature.....i try sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
@JOYEOUS that's for you to answer cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by gabng(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Osei Yaw Ababio
P.E Okeke grin

Its P. N. Okeke

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by nickz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: LMFAO! grin grin check the song i uploaded on my signature.....i try sha cheesy
you're good but I just want to listen to you jump on a beat ,any beat you choose
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
nickz: you're good but I just want to listen to you jump on a beat ,any beat you choose
Thanks,sadly there is no producer around
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Anyi3(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
I have the talent to see that everybody here is lying
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
gabng:

Its P. N. Okeke
Na fight? undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Rhythm(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
dommfa:

At least I got one..How about you telling me about your own talent. Uncouth utterances? Writing jamb yearly? Dealing with frustration? Amu nkita.

Why do you sound so bitter young woman? I'd like to see things from your own point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up into my arss. Why don't you go to bed and calm your empty head maybe when you wake up you can surprise me and post something intelligent.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by AbuMikey(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
adaberry: So whatsup Abu mikey•••do yhu know yhu were one of the reasons I reqistered on Nairaland? wink cheesy
Hi babe smiley How are You?
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by trolling(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
I can time-travell
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by trolling(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
austushi1: A lot of people can sing n rap, but nobody is uploading!

Well, me I can sing a little, and I uploaded a short raw freestyle
nice
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lwtmb.. Oboi see talents ooo.... Dat reminds me, I just discovered another talent dat I have... I CAN MAKE A GUY FALL INLOVE WIF ME WITHIN 5 MINUTES
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by nickz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: Thanks,sadly there is no producer around
just play any instrumental in da background grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
And again, I need a nairaland Boifrnd ooo *Martha shut up*.....#ok bye.... m leaving
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by tessybrown(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okay ooo here's my own link http://picosong.com/yLre download and share your thoughts......follow n twitter also @itsmwillz or add my bbm pin» 21FE322C
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Rhythm(f): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Marthakings: And again, I need a nairaland Boifrnd ooo *Martha shut up*.....#ok bye.... m leaving

Why does it have to be a boy? Please don't discriminate. Girlfriends are fun too
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
nickz: just play any instrumental in da background grin
Ok,but not today
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by nickz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: Ok,but not today
no p! Just halla @me .when its done
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
tessybrown: Okay ooo here's my own link http://picosong.com/yLre download and share your thoughts......follow n twitter also @itsmwillz or add my bbm pin» 21FE322C
Lol,you just used this opportunity to advertise your music abi? Sharp guy! wink

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
nickz: no p! Just halla @me .when its done
Ok till then na
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by ikekings(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Marthakings: Lwtmb.. Oboi see talents ooo.... Dat reminds me, I just discovered another talent dat I have... I CAN MAKE A GUY FALL INLOVE WIF ME WITHIN 5 MINUTES
Baby I'm in love with you!!! Can we now mingle?
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Coldfeet(f): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hilarious thread!!! And combustible comments here!

I guess my own mumu talent would be reading the whole 7 pages before leaving a comment embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Tinkybabe(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rehnoy: Ain't you the one who is good at picking peoples flaw?? Now read your post again. **don't it waste away***. Can't stop laughing. Cheers dearie!!!
It was an unintentional omission
Enemy of God's talent! angry
Carry your bad belle away jor!.
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
unstoppableflow: On a serious note... I play guitar and piano and I can make a theme song for nairaland
And I will write the lyrics=====>check out my vibez grin*clears throat*
Nairaland founded in 2005, by a guy with the same profile pix since 200mmm. We've got mod sexkillz and ogugua running there things winkand mr cork complaining of punny since 2009 lipsrsealed All the virgin boys still crushing on Adaobi123 grin , pink_lezbian just won't leave me alone angryjoke section is drier than dry, tongue romance section the best place to be kiss Airforce1 still feeling like a star every day different pix on celeb section let me go check sexuality section I will be right back with more! wink
Chorus: uuuuuuuuuuu nairaland the best place to be just hold your heart in your hands,cos you know who will quote you just to insult you sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
spongeback:
Nairaland founded in 2005, by a guy with the same profile pix since 200mmm. We've got mod sexkillz and ogugua running there things winkand mr cork complaining of punny since 2009 lipsrsealed All the virgin boys still crushing on Adaobi123 ;Dand pink_lezbian just won't leave me alone angryjoke section is drier than dry, romance section the best place to be.Airforce1 still feeling like a star every day different pix on celeb section let me go check sexuality section I will be right back with more! wink
Chorus: uuuuuuuuuuu nairaland the best place to be just hold your heart in your hands,cos you know who will quote you just to insult you sad

Stupid girl! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2013
spongeback:
Nairaland founded in 2005, by a guy with the same profile pix since 200mmm. We've got mod sexkillz and ogugua running there things winkand mr cork complaining of punny since 2009 lipsrsealed All the virgin boys still crushing on Adaobi123 grin , pink_lezbian just won't leave me alone angryjoke section is drier than dry, tongue romance section the best place to be kiss Airforce1 still feeling like a star every day different pix on celeb section let me go check sexuality section I will be right back with more! wink

What are we running?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.