Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! (4802 Views)

Poll: Who should be the Sports Section Poster of the Year 2010?

JeSoul: 33% (12 votes)
A-40: 22% (8 votes)
Medjai: 44% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2010
Sports Fans and Gurus,
We thank all of you that have added value in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year, we recognize the input of everybody.

As started last year and promised to be made annual, THE 2010 NAIRALAND SECTIONAL AWARDS is here again and we hereby call on all members to nominate posters deserving of this award.

The first stage which is starting on this thread is the NOMINATION stage and It will last for 2 weeks, at the end of the two weeks, the three most nominated members will be up for a POLL, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the OFFICIAL NAIRALAND SPORTS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2010.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defense of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been [b]banned [/b]or notorious for making deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.

RULES:
-Only TWO nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than TWO persons - and we plead you don't do - only the first TWO will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

WE REALLY WANT THIS AWARD TO REFLECT THE DIVERSE NATURE OF THE SPORTS SECTION AND ALL THE VARIOUS SPORTS WE HAVE ON BOARD SO ALL YOU F-1 BUFFS, BASKETBALL LOVERS, TENNIS FANS, NFL FOLLOWERS, FOOTBALL (SOCCER) AFICIONADOS  etc SHOULD GET KICKING AND START NOMINATING.

NOMINATION ENDS ON THE 15th OF  DECEMBER, 2010.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2010
Who won last year's edition?
OMG,I did  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

So let's see who succeeds me
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2010
BTW,can I nominate a mod?
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2010
MARUTIMON - for his passion about Nigerian football, especially with that thread on GOALS FROM NIGERIANS ALL-OVER THE WORLD
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2010
rasputinn:

BTW,can I nominate a mod?
For his section, no. But for other sections, yes.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2010
I nominate Medjai
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2010
JeSoul for her incisive & in-depth analysis in the NBA and NFL threads.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dominique(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2010
Honeric, you should have given us the option to nominate more than one person. You can still sieve out the final 3 with higest nominations that way. Anyways i nominate MEDJAI, cos of his valuable contributions to both local and foreign league threads.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
Jarus:

For his section, no. But for other sections, yes.

Awwww
That's a bit unfair

Honerico easily gets my nomination,but if the rules are not changed,then I'll vote for a second option after duly checking all my parameters
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
I nominate A40 for his wide knowledge of all Sports
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
rasputinn:

Awwww
That's a bit unfair

Honerico easily gets my nomination,but if the rules are not changed,then I'll vote for a second option after duly checking all my parameters

I don't think i am qualified being one of the mods on this board, so please pick another user.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by chelseabmw(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what of me?
grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2010
honeric01:

I don't think i am qualified being one of the mods on this board, so please pick another user.

Okay,I pick Dayokanu;for his persistently sticking with the Siberia-type league;the bundeswackza despite the loneliness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy(you know what I mean)
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2010
I think the award should go to all Arsenal for their long suffering attitude.

Most of them have never seen Arsenal lift a trophy in the time as a fan yet they believe.

They are the most delusional group of people on earth
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2010
The European league board will have its own awards too so you guys can nominate who you like there grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by tkb417(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2010
Since the european league award will have its own, no shakings

This season, some new dudes came out strongly and I think Medjai is one of them

I vote for Medjai
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The European league board will have its own awards too so you guys can nominate who you like there grin

Okay,I will go there and nominate my good friend;Dayo for obvious reasons grin grin grin grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2010
For the Nigerian league,I go with Medjai(with the exclusion of honerico)
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by medjai(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
honeric01:

I nominate Medjai

dominique:

Honeric, you should have given us the option to nominate more than one person. You can still sieve out the final 3 with higest nominations that way. Anyways i nominate MEDJAI, cos of his valuable contributions to both local and foreign league threads.

tkb417:

Since the european league award will have its own, no shakings

This season, some new dudes came out strongly and I think Medjai is one of them

I vote for Medjai

rasputinn:

For the Nigerian league,I go with Medjai(with the exclusion of honerico)
A big fat thank you for nominating me cheesy
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by montelik(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
dayokanu:

I think the award should go to all Arsenal for their long suffering attitude.

Most of them have never seen Arsenal lift a trophy in the time as a fan yet they believe.

They are the most delusional group of people on earth

ROTFLMAO. grin grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lailai.

Una wan rig am. I no go gree

Na mamagee suppose win or chidichris aka Mikel Obi
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
This is not an European award nomination oo, this is the general sport nomination thread, so make una open una eyes wide and look around for the best and most qualified candidate.

IT HAS TO DO WITH THE BEST CANDIDATES ON ALL SPORTS THREADS AND NOT JUST FOOTBALL.

(seunbanme, can you see this post?)
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by tkb417(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2010
Is this mod saying we can't read english

Medjai!!!!!
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Lailai.

Una wan rig am. I no go gree

Na mamagee suppose win or chidichris aka Mikel Obi

grin grin grin grin grin

tkb417:

Is this mod saying we can't read english

Medjai!!!!!

tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by yousouph(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2010
Would have been Homeric01 but being moderator nullify him. Medjai carry go
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
Vote for Medjai
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2010
We need more nominee, we need more names, this is a general sport section, not just football, we need nominees with at least more valid and reasonable contribution to more than 1 kind of sporting activities.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by rasputinn(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^^
True talk,but have you considered allowing self-nominations,that way we'll have as many nominations as possible,then leave the electorate to make their choice via the soon-to-be-added poll
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2010
Honeric,

If mamagee or chidichris doesnt win omo na your knee cap I go smash.

This one no be threaten na true I dey yarn here. Shebi na Egbeda you dey live angry angry angry angry

I no go yarn pass that one. Just dare me and you go see. cool cool cool cool cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2010
rasputinn:

^^^
True talk,but have you considered allowing self-nominations,that way we'll have as many nominations as possible,then leave the electorate to make their choice via the soon-to-be-added poll

Ok, i think i should modify the rules so we can get more nominees, yes you can nominate yourself and infact you can nominate more than one nominee.

How about that?
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Honeric,

If mamagee or chidichris doesnt win omo na your knee cap I go smash.

This one no be threaten na true I dey yarn here. Shebi na Egbeda you dey live angry angry angry angry

I no go yarn pass that one. Just dare me and you go see. cool cool cool cool cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

You wan break legs? you go fear fear oo, i full ground, who want mamagee and mikelchris around? those two fit annoy hehehehe,

mama gee and mikelchris have no place here lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, both have been banned before so they are disqualified cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / queen2 - Im happy to be here / Seun, You Are A Coward !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.