Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Scam Letter claiming to come from DIAMOND BANK Sent To My Email Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Letter claiming to come from DIAMOND BANK Sent To My Email Box (630 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Pls What's The Way Outa This News From Diamond Bank? / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Letter claiming to come from DIAMOND BANK Sent To My Email Box by andyanders: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that the upgrade of your internet Banking account is 76% completed pending your self online activation to complete the 100% upgrade. Click Here to upgrade your internet Banking account on our safer platform. Note that, this process will also reduce all sms and transaction charges.

If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the upgrade link.

Thank You for choosing
Diamond Bank Plc.

I know this letter is not from Diamond Bank as when anyone clicks the link asked to be clicked, your data info will be collected and your money in your account emptied. Throw away by deleting this mail if it come to your emailbox. Look at the domain www.donm.com which I have checked to be false and its not from Diamond Bank

(1) (Reply)

How do i start A Cleaning Service Business / What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria / 7 Keys To A Positive Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.