Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) (32135 Views)

How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna / Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
The surgery wasn't really easy. We have to put the baby inside a microwave for 24 before she gets ready for operation.. We try gaan no be small my brother. To God be the glory shaundecided
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by okeyximo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
The generous doctor completed the operation –
which would usually cost between £2,500 and £3,700
– for free, as the family could not afford it.[b]The generous doctor completed the operation –
– for free, as the family could not afford it.[/b]The generous doctor completed the operation –
– for free, as the family could not afford it. Thanks Doc God bless you
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
*Kails*:

grin
mongo park wait till you give birth to your own child
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by everyday: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Praise God
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mr Dirk: cute baby ke?
wait till you give birth to your own child
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Fronkie(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
wow! God is wonderful
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good One! Kudos to the Afghan Doctor and a lesson to all Taliban and Boko Haram apologists. You can't beat western education...if the doctor did not go to school and join AK-47 wielding youths to chant Allahu-Akbar and "Death to America", this feat would never have been attained.

4 Likes

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Starigna12: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
God bless the surgeon!
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Wsdm: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
nneh1:

“We don’t have very developed equipment,” he said, “but we are very happy to have conducted the operation successfully”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/pictured-afghan-baby-two-heads-2306367Imagine!!!!! They don't have very developed equipment yet with what they have the operation was successful. Can nigerian DOCTORS say this Afghanistan small country"
Not only that. Afghanistan is a country plunged into different kind of wars. In fact they are presently under invasion by the west. If it could still do this kind of thing in a local hospital how far about our leaders that are now regular visitors to foreign lands for mare headache?
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by alphascorpio(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
All these "thank god" people don reach here again! Who gave the baby the extra head in the first place? undecided
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Wsdm: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Decryptor: Good One! Kudos to the Afghan Doctor and a lesson to all Taliban and Boko Haram apologists. You can't beat western education...if the doctor did not go to school and join AK-47 wielding youths to chant Allahu-Akbar and "Death to America", this feat would never have been attained.
Western education is not the only system of education in the worlds. The Asia and the middle east are growing in scientific advancement but have their own system of education different from the west. Make your research very well and understand that scientific advancement can be achieved without western education. Just to clarify you, i am not boko haram apologist.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by SaintChukz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Decryptor: Good One! Kudos to the Afghan Doctor and a lesson to all Taliban and Boko Haram apologists. You can't beat western education...if the doctor did not go to school and join AK-47 wielding youths to chant Allahu-Akbar and "Death to America", this feat would never have been attained.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by martinswazhere: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
thank God
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Davo93(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: i thought same god created the baby like that in the first place

1 Like

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by skotch(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson: End time tinz.

TIME is really at the END. If you doubt me, let me ask you, did this kind of thing happen in 16, 17, 18 and 19 centuries? The time is really at the corner. grin

Pls were u around in d 16th,17th, 18th or 19th century?.. My point being dat dier is every possibility dat it happened but u jst weren't around to witness it nd dier was no global networking as at dat tym either.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Allah is great
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by SaintChukz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wsdm:
Western education is not the only system of education in the worlds. The Asia and the middle east are growing in scientific advancement but have their own system of education different from the west. Make your research very well and understand that scientific advancement can be achieved without western education. Just to clarify you, i am not boko haram apologist.
All what you have said is Partly rubbish and a Quarter sense...!!! If the sort of scientific advancement in the middle east and far east is the one we are witnessing in the mode of Nuclear enrichment and proliferation of mass weapons of destruction (Iran and North Korea readily comes to mind) then...that's retrogressive advancement in my own opinion. Are you going to tell me that western education didn't contribute to the saving of this child (at least even the West's most basic equipments such as X-ray and scan machines must have been deployed in that hospital to examine this child)? If you have failed to recognize this, but have rather choose to be sick (you should check yourself into an Afghan hospital if you like) about the West's invasion of the country, then sorry is your name because you are a "BLOODY" boko haram apologist.

1 Like

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by kflexxy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
God Is In Control
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by PearlyJay(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lord God of Host, You will forever remain supreme! Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Clemzy16(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
fr3do:

genetic mutation due to radioactive exposure.
Funny thing,if u're exposed to the rays at mild concentration,it wont kill you,its in your kids,it will manifest.
that's what the doctors call it, we call it "opin afin"
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by ceejayluv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
RedBenson: End time tinz.

TIME is really at the END. If you doubt me, let me ask you, did this kind of thing happen in 16, 17, 18 and 19 centuries? The time is really at the corner. grin
Of fucking course it happened back then...
They were mostly killed immediately for barbaric reasons...
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by mariong(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
I wonder why abnormalities like this most times affect the poor. Thank God for them the baby survived such a rare and delicate situation.

But them for leave am nah,, shey somebody don get 2 head now, nobody for dey ask weda she get two head for doing anything incredible.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Tn12345: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
God of wonders. Remain blessed kids.God of wonders. Remain blessed kids.God of wonders. Remain blessed kids.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by sleekman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is the result of cluster bombs and its likes courtesy the Americans on the Afghans. Lets pray we dont see war in this country
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Djtm:
it has been happening since! Were you around @ 16, 17, 18 century? I've seen something like that in a nursing textbook written God knows when.

A nursing textbook? That probably must've been 'Photoshop'. Dont believe it. grin

spillyboy14: mumu!! Wen it happend in d 18th n 19th century, did they have N/L to broadcast it? Ewu...
Unam-ikot.

You are insulting ur village head abi? If i descend on you now, nl go tire you. If this had happened in the 18th or 19th, didnt ur father have black & white tv or a wooden radio that time? Why didnt they show or announce it? Ebot ufok.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: lwkm

Yes.
God is good indeed grin
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
jesus.......
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Infomizer(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
And the dual-headed god said: "let us make man in our own image". cheesy
I'm happy the procedure was successful though.

1 Like

Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by precious112: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Praise God, he is so __̅_̅̅G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ in all ways,thank u lord Fø̲̣̣я̅ this seeds of greatness
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
I just hope that the other head that has been removed is not the one that will make the baby succeed in life. But even if it is, there's no way she can continue living with two heads.
Re: Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) by Wendyslim(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Alhamdulillah, ALLAH is great

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.