Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) (16315 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Extortion by Men of The Nigeria Police In Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxz56beDxI4

A citizen reporter captured this video on his cellphone in Onitsha where an officer of the Nigerian police extorted money from a motorist.

Source
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
LOL
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by automaticcars: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
The girl na Ibo girl married to a Yoruba man. Ibo girls like Yoruba thing no be small o!

7 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Codedeben: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
I'm afraid Men in black will start confiscating mobile phones now even when you're on calls and apparently not doing anything funny. The moment they see the camera facing them even from afar na gobe be that oo.
This latest trend would put more people in trouble. Both the culprit and the Innocent ones.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very good! One by one we shall fish all of them out!
I can't just wait for one policeman to enter my trap! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Codedeben: I'm afraid Men in black will start confiscating mobile phones now even when you're on calls and apparently not doing anything funny. The moment they see the camera facing them even from afar na gobe be that oo.
This latest trend would put more people in trouble. Both the culprit and the Innocent ones.

I more afraid they will start shooting people for this.

3 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by AbuMikey(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: Very good! One by one we shall fish all of them out!
I can't just wait for one policeman to enter my trap! gringrin
I dey tell you!!!

But e get one day like dat,wen police begin harass one boy for EKP,na iim I bring out phone o,say I wan form iReporter,na so one of the policemen catch me,him name na "Lawal Taofeek",I still fit remebersef cheesy,see as police point pistol face my "Mace of Life" say make I delete the video by myself,Omo,nor be person tell me 2nd time befor I delete am o shockedshockedshocked

Anytime I reason am I go juss dey say "So,he for juss shoot my Preek that day" shocked. Devil is a liar!!!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Codedeben: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2013
exactly my fear. This is an opportunity for them to start misbehaving.
Alfa Seltzer:

I more afraid they will start shooting people for this.

omo na shoot at sight for any baga wey dem catch now oo
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by homesteady(m): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: I dey tell you!!!

But e get one day like dat,wen police begin harass one boy for EKP,na iim I bring out phone o,say I wan form iReporter,na so one of the policemen catch me,him name na "Lawal Taofeek",I still fit remebersef cheesy,see as police point pistol face my "Mace of Life" say make I delete the video by myself,Omo,nor be person tell me 2nd time befor I delete am o shockedshockedshocked

Anytime I reason am I go juss dey say "So,he for juss shoot my Preek that day" shocked. Devil is a liar!!!! gringringrin

gringringrin you luck say them warn you sef! Some go just beat you then scatter your phone! Some wicked ones just fit shoot you! grin
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2013
This is becoming a trend and i'm loving it but won't try it personally. I pity those handling the cameras cos i know what Naija police officers can do to such people when they sight those cameras. People should just be careful sha.

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2013
This is what makes me so mad about we Nigerians, we made the police what they are today. I know of so many instance where I've seen people breaking the law and when the police show up the want to bribe the police because they don't want to go to the station. Try and bribe an American cop and see what will happen to you. You train a dog to bite and now that it's biting the hand that feeds it, you want it to stop. If Nigerians would stop the nonsense of settling the police I believe all this would go away.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by mascot87(m): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Can you see that when the man shows that he knows what to do and stood is ground showing it straight to the officer,he kept quiet and absconded.The moral of the lesson is get to know your right.Assuming the man was saying something like "abeg na,that one too much for me na,reduce am small" then the police officer will capitalize on that and make sure he collect something tangible from the man for himself.Kudos to the man

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by colinisation: 3:53am On Sep 27, 2013
mascot87: Can you see that when the man shows that he knows what to do and stood is ground showing it straight to the officer,he kept quiet and absconded.The moral of the lesson is get to know your right.Assuming the man was saying something like "abeg na,that one too much for me na,reduce am small" then the police officer will capitalize on that and make sure he collect something tangible from the man for himself.Kudos to the man
Oh boy you realise that they detained the driver?

You hear the policeman say oga come down at the end.

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2013
The face of the "Thief in uniform" from all angle. Please, help share this on every social network till it get to the "Oga at the top".
Venue: Onitsha Area Command, Anambra State.
Officers: Stephen Iduh, Anselem Ukachukwu, J. O Daudu of the Servicom Unit. as at Friday 20th Sept. 2013.

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2013
More

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 4:14am On Sep 27, 2013
And more

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by MafiaMan: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2013
But am tempted to ask why all the police caught so far are mostly ibos? December things??

@Topic

Sack the modafockas!

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by XFive: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Mafia Man: But am tempted to ask why all the police caught so far are mostly ibos? December things??

@Topic

Sack the modafockas!
Who said so? It is people like you that need to be sent to Kenya Mall

3 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2013
I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by scribble: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2013
XFive: Who said so? It is people like you that need to be sent to Kenya Mall

very stupid and senseless comment...ur brain really needs vitamins and nourishment

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by dridowu: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2013
New trend operation record Nigeria Security force in Nigeria
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2013
End of the road for this officer. See you in labour market sir
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by mrking3(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2013
†ђξ Nigerian Police Men are Not Just Currupt! But Absolutely wicked! Just pray never to fall in their trap!!! But then, those recording their activities should be smart about it!! Remember †ђξ 11th Commandment? THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2013
mr_king: THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT!
if u r caught, it is a matter of life and death!

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Mafia Man: But am tempted to ask why all the police caught so far are mostly ibos? December things??

you're talking of those caught. what of those who haven't been caught yet? which ethnic group do they belong to?

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Clerverly: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided

Monkey!

16 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by gerald09(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2013
People please refrain from using the cameras on ur fone in other to avoid police brutality, we have companies in Nigeria dat sells small cameras for as low as 3000 which can be attached on ur button, dashboard, wrist watch etc. Please let us continue to work with the government to remove these wicked souls from our government. I am puting a team 2gether that will confront government official and I'll put it online for all to see, the web page will soon be active watchdog.com/Ng. Please be careful, these people are evil and dey will kill to protect dere evil ways.

8 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by gerald09(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided
Well we have to start from somewhere, dis is y Nigeria is burning, u want change but u keep giving change conditions. I assure u soon u will get video clip of officials from Ministries, Agencies and Departments. Watchdog.com/ng coming soon. If anyone is interested in joining the team please Like me. Thank you

25 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09,

Is this portal of yours (watchdog.com/Ng) going to offer something different from http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/?
http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/category/citizen-recent-submissions/
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by vizboy(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2013
going to the market to buy my own camera. I must catch my own police the thing done too much
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Shey moderator dey sleep ni abi this on no be fp material??

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Horus(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2013
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1329027_Screen_shot_2013-09-27_at_11_02_09_AM_png22cb6ba3bddb025839d0b5a5eadb7a24[/img]

Venue: Onitsha Area Command, Anambra State.

Officers: Stephen Iduh, Anselem Ukachukwu, J. O Daudu of the Servicom Unit. as at Friday 20th Sept. 2013.

Nigeria Police reform on hand, as they extorted these people of 10,000 naira after taking them to the station.
(and parking them outside, not inside the station)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu / President Buhari Hosts Buhari Diaspora Support Organization In London / Christain Governor Aspirant Donates 200 Bags Of Cement For Mosque Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.