Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,341 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) (16324 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by bestview: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
One of the many reasons police enjoys being posted to work in Onitsha.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by true2god: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
automaticcars: The girl na Ibo girl married to a Yoruba man. Ibo girls like Yoruba thing no be small o!
Yes, Yoruba guys have seem to start hating the infidelity in their ladies. Besides, they want mix Igbo-yoruba blood for strong and sharp kids. Yoruba Rich-men are getting wiser in dis area.

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by iogbonnaya(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Police is ur friend ooo...lolz? grin

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by VirginFinder: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Codedeben: I'm afraid Men in black will start confiscating mobile phones now even when you're on calls and apparently not doing anything funny. The moment they see the camera facing them even from afar na gobe be that oo.
This latest trend would put more people in trouble. Both the culprit and the Innocent ones.

You are a coward!

GTFOH!!

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by VirginFinder: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09:
Yes it will be different, u get real time video evidence, we will target corrupt government officials in all sections of government. We will have undercover agents go into ministries, departments and Agencies and get real life evidence of bribery n corruption by our governmental official also VIOs, Road safety amongst others.

God bless you bro.

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by emmaliveth10(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
those idiots should be sacked immediately!!!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by emmaliveth10(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
bestview: One of the many reasons police enjoys being posted to work in Onitsha.

not a matter of being posted to onitsha...the evil syndrome is common in all areas! the force is damn corrupt and dirty!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
LMFAO.....I would rather go back to AKURE....you can never mess with an ONDO man
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by VirginFinder: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
kettykin:

inferiority complex can not go unnoticed , is it the lady that proposes to a guy or the guy that proposes to a lady ,

is it the right person that apologizes to the wrong person or the wrong person that apologizes to the right person

lmao

infe what?

You Ndjigbos are our wives anytime anyday.

And the husband is always the 'Oga at the top'

Live with it!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by poppop: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
automaticcars: The girl na Ibo girl married to a Yoruba man. Ibo girls like Yoruba thing no be small o!

that is not the issue here. there are more important issues like bribery lipsrsealed
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by UjSizzle(f): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Freiburger:
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS VERY VIDEO? Abi no be for dis forum wey we saw a video of Obasanjo drinking Ijabu garri?
Dah video full everywhere abeg,
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by eagleeye2: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
front page pls
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by KriTic24A: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Codedeben: I'm afraid Men in black will start confiscating mobile phones now even when you're on calls and apparently not doing anything funny. The moment they see the camera facing them even from afar na gobe be that oo.
This latest trend would put more people in trouble. Both the culprit and the Innocent ones.

Then, if the police command is serious about its image, the order must go out that any policeman who shoot any motorist or anyone, maiming or killing whomever for that matter, by reason of being caught recording him on cell phone should just consider him/ herself dead after orderly room trial as that is tantamount to silencing the truth.

Even before that starts happening, we should device another method to fight these criminals disgracing us with the use of our phones...
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by KriTic24A: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided

Let me ask you---are you a retired or serving policeman?

The great difference between the police and the politicians or bankers is that police will threatens you with a gun and it's on record that police have actually killed some people who refused to part with the bribe demanded.

For their threat to life, they are 100% rogues.

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by KriTic24A: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
[b][/b]
gerald09:
I tot of using crowdsoures but sometimes they get false info, I want to provide Nigerians with real time even, I just purchased an item that make it possible to stream online while its happening, I hear most Nigerian big churches uses it.

That will be the best of all.

Even if they discover it and damage your phone, you must have got some hard-hitting evidence for a back-up.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
In a civilized society , he won't only lose his job, he would be prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Psylas(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
But if †hє police refuse †o callect bribe and take you †o †hє station, u wil call it wickedness
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by lyricalz: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
YES keep d video game on, expose dem all, let dem get fired. All of em. Dats d best police reform- fishing d bad eggs out.

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by dpresido(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
What a shame on Nigerian Police.....had a related experience today and had wanted recording it but seems the Policeman noticed it...I backed off jeje...am still sure I will get him on camera (more sophisticated one this time around...no be phone again) and show the bunch of greedy criminals to the whole world......I don't even wish my enemy to join NPF....the bad eggs among them have tarnished the image of the tiniest good ones.....tufiakpaaaaa
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by idu1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: go get a life bro, some monkeys get level pass mumu like u undecided
I guess ur father is one of those corrupt policetheifs. dnt worry, nigerians arm with camera 'll soon quit u nd ur family frm that dilapidated barracks to ur village.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by slimikenna(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2013
some of my colleagues had survived a fatal accident one nite in which the driver died. the police promptly rushed to the scene and forced them to drag the presumed dead driver out of the wreakage. and with their various degrees of injury taken to the station for murder...it was the evening of the next that they were releases and able to see a doctor, of cos after securing the supposed free bail.

nigerian police men are not human.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by slimikenna(m): 5:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Maygold30: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Bursted
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by tnktosin(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
gerald09: People please refrain from using the cameras on ur fone in other to avoid police brutality, we have companies in Nigeria dat sells small cameras for as low as 3000 which can be attached on ur button, dashboard, wrist watch etc. Please let us continue to work with the government to remove these wicked souls from our government. I am puting a team 2gether that will confront government official and I'll put it online for all to see, the web page will soon be active watchdog.com/Ng. Please be careful, these people are evil and dey will kill to protect dere evil ways.
On point. I was able to capture the faces of five modafvckers dat collected my dough last month with my wristwatch video cam. I couldn't upload the vid simply because the checkpoint was close to my house and they saw me drive in. I no want make those boko in black trace me, you know Nigeria, na sorry go end d case.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by tnktosin(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2013
slimikenna: some of my colleagues had survived a fatal accident one nite in which the driver died. the police promptly rushed to the scene and forced them to drag the presumed dead driver out of the wreakage. and with their various degrees of injury taken to the station for murder...it was the evening of the next that they were releases and able to see a doctor, of cos after securing the supposed free bail.

nigerian police men are not human.
Jeezzz shocked
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Horus(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2013
tnktosin:
On point. I was able to capture the faces of five modafvckers dat collected my dough last month with my wristwatch video cam. I couldn't upload the vid simply because the checkpoint was close to my house and they saw me drive in. I no want make those boko in black trace me, you know Nigeria, na sorry go end d case.

You should upload the video as soon as possible. You have nothing to worry about, when the video is uploaded it is already too late for them
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by AnanseK(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Just 3 minutes ago at 12.45pm a police corporal extorted 5K from me. Apparently for beating traffic light. Beware in Abuja on Weekends when there is no traffic policemen plant themselves around the least busy working traffic lights. When turning to the right drivers tend to move on when there is no car on site. That is when the lurking policeman rushes to the centre of the road and stops you! He gave me the choice of going to station and paying a fine of 15K and having my car impounded and I have to watch a 2 hour video on road safety. We settled for 15 K. I feel really bad giving out a bribe. But I know that he is out for this money not just because he wants to safeguard the roads. I have not taken down his name but he is still there on Ahmadu Bello way at the junction with adetokunbo ademola. Before the big ECWA church as you are coming from Gwarinpa side. He is waiting for the next victim.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by meccuno: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mafia Man: But am tempted to ask why all the police caught so far are mostly ibos? December things??

@Topic

Sack the modafockas!
if you tell us why most yoruba leaders are thiefs and ex convicts,like obasanjo,Tinubu,omisore,tafa balogun......then I would personally grant your request.......
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
[email][/email]
AnanseK: Just 3 minutes ago at 12.45pm a police corporal extorted 5K from me. Apparently for beating traffic light. Beware in Abuja on Weekends when there is no traffic policemen plant themselves around the least busy working traffic lights. When turning to the right drivers tend to move on when there is no car on site. That is when the lurking policeman rushes to the centre of the road and stops you! He gave me the choice of going to station and paying a fine of 15K and having my car impounded and I have to watch a 2 hour video on road safety. We settled for 15 K. I feel really bad giving out a bribe. But I know that he is out for this money not just because he wants to safeguard the roads. I have not taken down his name but he is still there on Ahmadu Bello way at the junction with adetokunbo ademola. Before the big ECWA church as you are coming from Gwarinpa side. He is waiting for the next victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People / I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.