Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance (50466 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / ITF Pays Again? / ITF Pays Outstanding Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2013
fuckluv: But not everybody would be paid, heard if ur matric no is not from d first 100digits, u r not likely to be paid.
I stand to be corrected though.
Somewhat true. They paid ours this year 2013,may and we were batch 2010 siwes.

We were 48 in class that did siwes and matric number 1-35 was paid.
The others when they got there they told them that ws hw its been done yearly tht not everyone would get it
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Frankharry(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2013
am on my i.t but till now no supervisor.am not intrested with ur allowance. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Wendyphil: Mmmmmh..Can't wait oo.I must take part in My country's National cake.
cheesycheesygrin National cake indeed
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Ayomax(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2013
sucobaba:

Same here my fellow AAUAITE,black magic?is that you?

oga mi, na me oooo. so uself dey nairaland. tht nice
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Hollyb(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls av forgotten my 10 digit acct no(i stored it in my phone and d phone was stolen) can i use the former acct number? That's the one i have wit me
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Holly b: Pls av forgotten my 10 digit acct no(i stored it in my phone and d phone was stolen) can i use the former acct number? That's the one i have wit me
Do you mean you can't retrieve it in any way because a 10-digit account number was specifically stressed. I'll advice you to go to your bank so that they can help you. No time at all.

Goodluck!
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Maycher(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2013
This is Ģ☺̣̣̇☺̣̣̥̇D̶̲̥̅ news...ℓ hope it's 15k Fø̲̣̣я̅ each month?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Like i stated earlier, try to check the UNSORTED names on the website if your school is listed.

Its not listed...wat do i do ? Chai
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by ashaju33: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Maycher: This is Ģ☺̣̣̇☺̣̣̥̇D̶̲̥̅ news...ℓ hope it's 15k Fø̲̣̣я̅ each month?

Lol funny, its 2500 for each month. For we polytechnic, we do four months thts ten thousand.

Another shocker is not everyone would get the ten thousand. For some, 2500,3500, 5000, 10000,7500.
It depends on ur luck and also sometimes how many month u filled in ur log book
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2013
I sent mine last week,I hope they pay me
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

not true sis
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Titiluvly:

Its not listed...wat do i do ? Chai
Oops! Sorry about that but there is nothing i think i can say about it. Perhaps, you were not listed for this payment.

I will suggest you still try and go on with the stated procedures. Afterall, you have nothing to loose if you are not eventually paid and you might be lucky enough to be considered.

Goodluck!
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2013
dexterinc2003: . ..........smh,its dis type of 2 im.beciles dat will park on d 2 lanes of a busy road 2 exchange greetings.see what free browsing is causing .
And how has their greetings affected your life man?? Try to always be mature on social platforms.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2013
mz mariah: I sent mine last week,I hope they pay me
Nice one... and ehm, don't forget me here o wink
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Ayomax(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: And how has their greetings affected your life man?? Try to always be mature on social platforms.
i tire oooo. i tot i was da only person tht noticed his Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by ignis: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
I can't find my name in the list of the affected institution.
Can I go ahead and apply?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Ayomax:
i tire oooo. i tot i was da only person tht noticed his Stupidity
People like that are so many here on Nairaland and am sorry to say even admist the forum moderators.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2013
ignis: I can't find my name in the list of the affected institution.
Can I go ahead and apply?
Adviceably Yes.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by IamChiboi(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Wallosco: I av not been paid..and i did my I.T in year 2010
did mine in 2010 also and got paid December 2012
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by djproxy(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
yawning
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by baba11(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013
i went to their office @ Elephant house on Wednesday and i was told that i should only submit it to the email address provided that i should not bother about the submission @ their office.Does anyone has contradictory opinions?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by omusiliyu(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2013
Stil wonderin why FUTA is not on the list
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Nice one... and ehm, don't forget me here o wink
lol
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by kcpumping(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls I would like to know if I can still collect mine, I did mine 2007 and when the payment was to be made I xpected mine bt never got it and when I inquired further my it officer said my name appeared two times so I will no be paid,ever since den I have bin trying to know why I shouldn't get my money because of name appearing twice....pls do u think I can stil apply for my pay. Thanks
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Oops! Sorry about that but there is nothing i think i can say about it. Perhaps, you were not listed for this payment.

I will suggest you still try and go on with the stated procedures. Afterall, you have nothing to loose if you are not eventually paid and you might be lucky enough to be considered.

Goodluck!

OK angry
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by rhymz(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2013
on my way to Itf office.... checked the list for FuTO, did not see my name or anyone's name I know of...... I like 3months ago we were asked to submit bank details and name..... Dem better pay o
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2013
omusiliyu: Stil wonderin why FUTA is not on the list
I wonder too
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
kcpumping: Pls I would like to know if I can still collect mine, I did mine 2007 and when the payment was to be made I xpected mine bt never got it and when I inquired further my it officer said my name appeared two times so I will no be paid,ever since den I have bin trying to know why I shouldn't get my money because of name appearing twice....pls do u think I can stil apply for my pay. Thanks
You can give it a shot bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.