Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' (616 Views)

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by tyyworld: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Hello moderators and nairalanders,

I was the one who created the thread on intimate harassment in LASU by Mr Ogunseye. The thread was originally in politics section but has now been moved to education section by moderators.

I want to thank all nairalanders who responded. But I wanted to respond now to some of the questions on the thread and I got this message: '' You cannot post on this section yet.Please wait for a week or two.''

Moderators, why ban somebody who created a thread and you know people are waiting for me to respond? Or is it that new members are not allowed to post on education section?

Pls unban me quickly so I can respond to their questions as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Your persecution begins here. Lol. I think it's wrong to ban the poster. If the Mods think the issues raised are too sensitive, they should just lock the thread. A situation where the poster is barred from making clarifications or reacting to matters arising is unfair.
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by tyyworld: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Still can't post on that thread up till now.
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by tyyworld: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2013
I don't know why nairaland moderators behave this way. It's uncalled for.
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by sCun: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Yow weren't banned, you are just not qualified to post in the education section yet. You can only do that a week or two after registering
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by tyyworld: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Scun: Yow weren't banned, you are just not qualified to post in the education section yet. You can only do that a week or two after registering

That's really unfair of the moderators. They moved my thread from politics to education section and now I can't post until after a week. They would have just left the thread at its original place. Thanks anyway.
Re: Pls Unban Me To Post On: ''Intimate Harassment In LASU'' by Petit08(m): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Just take it easy man,it actually occurs to me too.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: What A Peculiar Mess / FG Says Pictures Of Independence Day Gold Plated Iphones Are “Lies" / The Unethical Publication Of The Pilot Newspaper On Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.