Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL (4052 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / * / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by Oladat4real: 4:29am On Sep 27, 2013
Please help! I have seen some goods, I wanted to make the payment and I want to ship them to Nigeria through DHL but I don't know how to do it because I'm new to the DHL system. Please, I need someone to give me a step by step to ship from China to Nigeria through DHL. Besides, how much are they charging per kg?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by Yespro: 4:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Oladat4real: Please help! I have seen some goods, I wanted to make the payment and I want to ship them to Nigeria through DHL but I don't know how to do it because I'm new to the DHL system. Please, I need someone to give me a step by step to ship from China to Nigeria through DHL. Besides, how much are they charging per kg?
Thanks in advance.

If you are buying through Aliexpress.com, The DHL charges will be included in your fees...Beware of scammers as they are much online. And always make use of escrow to pay the supplier at the store U want to purchase so as not loose your money.
Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by happydude: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
And pls do I use escrow to make the payment because am also facing the same problem in buying and shipping items online. Thks
Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
happydude: And pls do I use escrow to make the payment because am also facing the same problem in buying and shipping items online. Thks
I should think escrow feature is included to a secured site you can't creat that for yourself just ensure before transacting on any site i mean when ordering check if there's escrow feature on the site first.
Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by happydude: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks a lot Bro for that info
Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by busybrains: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please how does one know the area, country and postal code of a particular location. Thanks.
Re: How To Import From China To Nigeria Through DHL by Oladat4real: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks to all contributors.
Please, does anyone know the price they are selling 1gram of gold filled in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Should A Husband & Wife Share One Bank Account? / Kilishi/ Dry Meat / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.