Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions (4709 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Result Checker For Ume 2008/2009 (jamb) Obtain It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
the UI application form  for 2008/2009 admission is out.

Visit www.ui.mycportal.com
Look  on the top of the screen, and click on   2008/2009 Admissions For You.I. Regular
click on this and start the application.
: Read the INSTRUCTIONS carefully and more importantly calm down,relax and do the registration with ease.
Wishing u all the best.
iF  u have any question feel free to call me on 08082087131(Always at your service for God sake).Am still very much around in Ui so i can always help u 2get in touch with admission office before u come down your self.Also make sure that you do your registration at a standard  cafe to avoid mistakes because if u make any mistake it might take a whole hell of your time to get it rectify.

Also don't forget that the admission exercise has just started and plz don't give any body any money for any admission in ui because it wont work.just pray and if u merit it or close to the merit and if u actually know the right  people that will not collect money from you then you should be able to be admitted.But the fact still remains that if u merit it u will get it without paying a kobo.Even if i myself ask u for a kobo don't give me.
Let me share this experience with you. A friend of mine once told me that there are these 3 ladies that wanted to enter ui and when he saw their result and he discovered that just only one of them can be admitted, he then told  her to bring 20,000 and then told the other two that he can't assist them because they hardly greet him before then and that was how he collected  the money and the lady finally entered and she then taught it was the guy that did it not knowing that she merited it .All that am saying is just to let u that u shdnt give any body any money it could be painful sometime.Infact by God grace if u have a reasonable result, i think  i should be able to assist to some extent as well. 

As at the close of work today at the admission office, there is no info on where to get the card but you can just read the instructions fill some and keep your application no and come back later. @25 june 2008 .6.05pm.see u tomorrow
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fataiiyo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
hello MAN
  THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW You MORE THAN THIS, AM ALSO AN INDIGINOUS OF IBADAN, SCHOOLING IN THEPOLYTECHNIC IBADAN AND PROCESSING ADMSS INTO You.I.
   PLS, KINDLY LET ME ME KNOW HOW TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM You SOON.
STAY BLESS
PHONE NUMBER: 080SIX220SEVEN4EIGHT1

[b]READ MORE ON THIS>

Applying Online

To apply for admission to this institution, please submit the online admissions application, completing all required fields. The online application can be completed in several sessions. You can save and come back later to complete your application. Note however you must copy your application number because you will require it to resume your application. To use the online Web application, you will need to have Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape version 4.0 or higher. Use the ‘Step’ functions to navigate to a previous page in your application.Use mixed (proper) case when supplying name information. Mixed case refers to capitalizing the first letter of each word of a proper noun.

Making Your Application

Make a non-refundable Application payment from one of the sales outlets. Multiple applications will jeopardize your chances for admission. Please do not proceed with the application if you have already made a previous on-line application.Please note your "APPLICATION NUMBER" carefully. This uniquely identifies your application and must be used subsequently for identification (login) and to resume any unfinished application. Your application must be accompanied by a clear scanned photograph of yourself (Full face frontal poses with both eyes visible, without any glasses, head or ear covering. The full face pose must cover 70-80% of the photo. Your photo must be scanned at a minimum resolution of 100x100dpi and a maximum resolution of 150x150dpi. Picture can be saved in any of the following formats: JPEG, PNG or Bitmap).  Please note that you will be disqualified if your picture does not meet the above specification. Please store your scratch card safely as you will always need it to continue a saved application. After submitting your application online, ensure that you print a copy of the application for your records.

Correcting an Online Application

Once your application has been submitted (accomplished by hitting the 'submit' button at the end of the form), you cannot make corrections to it online. Please review your application carefully before you submit. Be sure to print a copy of the application for your records.

Additional requirements for the application

Submitting your application online is only part of the application process. To complete your application, you may be required to provide supporting credentials. However, some programs require additional items. Please read about the admission requirements that are necessary to complete your application for admission if applicable to you.Submit all additional application requirements to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below if applicable. All applicants are encouraged to submit supporting credentials as soon as possible after submission of the online application. Your application will be considered by the appropriate admissions committee upon receipt of all required documents. When possible, please include your name, address and date of birth on all materials sent to our office.

Application Issues

If you have any problems during your application process contact the support staff for help if you are applying from a digital centre. Otherwise send your details by mail to the helpdesk (support@socketworksglobal.com).[/b]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by U1(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2008
@ ishow2005

Looks to me like you lifted part of your message from somewhere else. You are hereby charged with plagiarism. Guilty, or not guilty? grin wink More info on the card would be appreciated though. cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2008
@U1
may be am guilty but i have tried to adjust it
@all.
no info on where to get the card yet and once again make sure u read instructions carefully wen filling the form
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fataiiyo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ ishow
u didn't even tried and reply my message.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by edijalo: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2008
Guys we have hold on, the school is still making some arrangement for the conduct of the admission for 2008/2009. If you have started filling the form hold on and if you are not still hold on. I called ISHOW2005, he told me that he went to admission office and he was told that arrangement is going on for full information of the requirements for 2008/2009 admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fabby27: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fataiiyo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ fabby27
With that u have no problem, it is after the submission that u can make any changes and oenalise if there is multiple entry but next time if u want to do such try to ask people before u can go ahead cos they have not asked anyone to go online and fill the form yet, they only updated the site till the school will announce it on media. I went to admission office this morning to make an enquries on that particular form from one of my area sister to confirm if one can fill it now and she told me not to do so yet *that they have not carried out all the necessary activities out on the admission yet*
Don't just bother ur self to continue that aplication cos it is red.
I wish u best of luck
Ft.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by U1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
fabby27:

@ishow2005

Please I have filled half of the form only to realise i did'nt have my passport photograph, so i left it for another day and carefully took my Application number down, but accessing it now is the problem even though the Application number is very correct. it's not opening, do I have to buy the Scratch Card to access an almost finished Application form? I need help on this.

I'm experiencing the same problem over here too.

fataiiyo:

@ fabby27
With that u have no problem, it is after the submission that u can make any changes and oenalise if there is multiple entry but next time if u want to do such try to ask people before u can go ahead because they have not asked anyone to go online and fill the form yet, they only updated the site till the school will announce it on media. I went to admission office this morning to make an enquries on that particular form from one of my area sister to confirm if one can fill it now and she told me not to do so yet *that they have not carried out all the necessary activities out on the admission yet*
Don't just bother your self to continue that aplication because it is red.
I wish u best of luck
Ft.

Please, what do you mean by it's red? Does it mean application can no longer be possible? Because I know the issue of multiple registration may arise if one has to re-register again. Please help ask your "area sister". wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fataiiyo(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2008
@ U1
i meant it is not yet to be fiiled.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by U1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
fataiiyo:

@ U1
i meant it is not yet to be fiiled.

You know what is worrying in all this is, if one should re-register later won't one be accused of multiple entries?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by U1(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2008
Looks like they do check out Nairaland, they have finally removed the application form link.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fabby27: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by fataiiyo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
U1:

Looks like they do check out Nairaland, they have finally removed the application form link.

Better u take ur time b4 u go ahead with the form,
wish u best of luck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by U1(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2008
fabby27:

@all

Thanks for all those who tried helping me out.

@ui

Yeah, the old link has be cleared off. I think i can now refill another form with a peace of mind.

Nairaland is "da Boom"

Let's just hope that solves the problem.

fataiiyo:

Better u take your time before u go ahead with the form,
wish u best of luck

Yes, sir! grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2008
@ all.
yes the form is online but don't fill it yet.i have been trying to get some info concerning the whole tin just relax and watchout for info on this site,nigerian dailies and any other authentic source.Also if u want to travel to ui make sure you're sure of what you're comin for so as not to waste your money and time.Thank God i will be around the school tru out the hols so if you're a guy and need to pass the night while in ui just let me know ahead of time and if u want to chat wit me concerning any info about ui admissions,u can get me on 08082087131 or 07039296371(Only from 4.00am -4.30am,Please because i got to sleep as well)
Like i have been saying do not give people money for your admission if it is ui oh not
even ma self.All the best ma Guys.
Stay blessed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by makavele: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ishow2005

So when d'u think the registration's gonna start?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
well i cant say precisely for now just keep in touch
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
still waiting for info
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by edijalo: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2008
University of Ibadan SCREENING information is out. Check it out.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
well i ave been trying to check out the admission page but i was unable to so wat i wil just advice all to do is to still seek for info b4 filling.like i was told th ui senate wil meet today to discuss on the finalist result and probably on the admission stuff n just make sure u get the ful info b4 filling any thing
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by deemeji: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2008
University of Ibadan will be launching her maiden Edition Pre-Degree Program On the 15th of July with a full page advert on the Guardian of that same week. This is to prepare better candidates for university intakes as most of their post jamb exercises have shown gross poor performance.

The program is to start online from the admission process where the candidate will go through the following on the university web portal.

1. Online Application form for Admission
2. Online Career Development Plan
3. Online prometric Pre-testing ( for Pre-Degree and Jamb Candidates)

The Online application for admission will be obtain from any of the branches of the following banks. Afrikbank, Zenith, Intercontinental, and Stanbic IBTC. texts and e-mail messages will be sent for exam date, venue and seating arrangements.

The Online Career Development Plan consists a career questionnaire for every candidate to be filled . This is to identify and know his or her personality, which will determine the career cluster he or she falls into. This will give the candidates the array of courses they an do that is available at UI, even at certificate and diploma level.

The program also has an online prometric testing which is compulsory for all candidates - which they must take and pass. This test consists of Jamb like questions (past jamb, SSCE and NECO questions) this is to prepare them for the entrance exams which will take place in both Ibadan and Lagos.

Successful candidates from the entrance exams will be groomed for 9mths at the university of Ibadan. After which they will take a semester and final exams which will qualify them for admission into the university. The program is been cordinated by the Distance learning center, university of ibadan.

here is the url , www.dlcui.org.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by drered(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2008
Hey ya'll i went to the site and i saw a notice that ppl waiting for their WASSCE result should not fill the form. . .Are they serious? and if they are what bullshit is that?, Is it our fault that our WAEC results havent been out, Im supposed to wait for a year cuz teachers in secondary school are striking and our papers are not being marked??, Worse of all i made UI my 1st and 2nd choice for da College of medicine and da submission of forms is closing less than a week from now, Sumone please confirm this ooo make i no go die oo, Ma frends going to other universities are allowed to write their post jamb exams without their WASSCE result e.g IFE,UNIBEN, Havent UI heard of anything like Awaiting result??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by drered(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2008
Hey ya'll i went to the site and i saw a notice that ppl waiting for their WASSCE result should not fill the form. . .Are they serious? and if they are what bullshit is that?, Is it our fault that our WAEC results havent been out, Im supposed to wait for a year cuz teachers in secondary school are striking and our papers are not being marked??, Worse of all i made UI my 1st and 2nd choice for da College of medicine and da submission of forms is closing less than a week from now, Sumone please confirm this ooo make i no go die oo, Ma frends going to other universities are allowed to write their post jamb exams without their WASSCE result e.g IFE,UNIBEN, Havent UI heard of anything like Awaiting result??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by taitee(f): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
drered is right we need help wat re we gonna do. re dey going to giveus another chance to enter this year? heeelllp
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ishow2005(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
hello taitee.the problem is that ui admission is more or less based on ones olevel result so i pray they do sometin for u guys oh.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by taitee(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
thanx ishow2005 but since ure in d school can u just ask them if we av a chance cos its not our fault that results are not yet out plllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!!! i need to have a hope of enterin dis year. cry cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by drered(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2008
@ Taitee our chances look dim but have a lil faith, My old man called a prof in da uni and he said it was connected to the teachers strike as in they want the effect of da strike to be felt hence dere descision on xclusion of students awaiting their O level results.Anyway due to numerous appeals of concerned parents there will be a sitting of proffs with da V.C today were they'll appeal on behalf of us, SO let us pray all goes well aite, Ill kip ya updated
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by ddcfft(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
please how do one register 4 the pre degree? cos i dunt av a jamb result, so i wana kno if i can apply for their pre degree, but i av my o level? ple reply 2 susanenwezor@yahoo.com or 08034676747
Re: University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions by Semtu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks... when will the form be out?

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Trade Union In Nigeria Industries / All Gtb Bank User Should Take Note Of This / ASUU Postpones NEC Meeting As Former President, Festus Iyayi Dies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.