Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

A Thread For Married Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Married Women (2870 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Married Women by pjthatcher: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Hello to all the married women out there. Now that we have achieved the Mrs title, how do we get τ̅☺ keep our  and most especially our husband from looking at dose silly girls in short skirts. We also welcome married men with sound advice. ♏Ɣ first question is do you 'come' everytime you are intimate with your husband? Feel free τ̅☺ answer and give suggestions on how τ̅☺. Tnx y'all

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
pjthatcher: Hello to all the married women out there. Now that we have achieved the Mrs title, how do we get τ̅☺ keep our  and most especially our husband from looking at dose silly girls in short skirts. We also welcome married men with sound advice. ♏Ɣ first question is do you 'come' everytime you are intimate with your husband? Feel free τ̅☺ answer and give suggestions on how τ̅☺. Tnx y'all

Just take out his eyes and make him blind!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Married Women by Silverb(f): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nashville:

grin
Re: A Thread For Married Women by pickabeau1: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nashville:

Did not know you had a sense of humour,, bro grin
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jumzzy448: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nashville:

Lol grin grin I beg I no fit laugh dis afternoon oo
Re: A Thread For Married Women by kreamidiva(f): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Uncle Nashville wan kill person for hia o.

Hehehehehehehehehehe!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Married Women by ladygogo: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nashville:

Nasville of life!! your wife is a lucky woman! grin grin
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
pjthatcher: Hello to all the married women out there. Now that we have achieved the Mrs title, how do we get τ̅☺ keep our  and most especially our husband from looking at dose silly girls in short skirts. We also welcome married men with sound advice. ♏Ɣ first question is do you 'come' everytime you are intimate with your husband? Feel free τ̅☺ answer and give suggestions on how τ̅☺. Tnx y'all

Re: A Thread For Married Women by coldgate(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
How to keep hubby? If he likes short skirts, pls. wear mini skirts. Stay in vogue. Few men are attracted to a wife who has lost her sparkle. Childbearing notwithstanding.
Re: A Thread For Married Women by kreamidiva(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
@chillisauce.....you are funny!
Re: A Thread For Married Women by amtheone(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Try this:

1) Listen to what he is saying

2) Find out what he like and make an effort to accomplish them

3) Fulfil his se*xu*al urge and even suggest new style of doing it. Sometimes be the one to initiate love making

4) Give him special attention, don't be carried away by domestic chore.

5) Snd him love text

6)Tell him how important he is in ur world.

7) Buy him gifts occasionally

cool Dress the way he likes and keep ur shape.

9) Plan a surprise outing for only two of you

10) When he offends you find it easy to forgive.
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2013

I will Kuku answer you, who knows ?

@ Green ^^.... You can't 'keep' anybody from cheating and looking at silly girls in short skirts, it takes a self disciplined and determined man to keep his fidelity record straight & clean.

@Red^^.... Yes I do cum everytime we are intimate , true story cool.... We don't pocky pocky everyday ( few days a week) while He's an expert at going down on me for hours before heading to the promised land ...we are into cuffs, whips and other extreme kinky stuff that'll blow your socks off...we don't do the do do everyday but we mean business on Dday. cheesy

hahahahaha ... Sorry can't help but laugh. Hilarious Jydoesky. cool
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Chei me i go look oh.
Free show biko
Loool
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2013
chaircover:

Looool . . . . .

I was there naw cheesy grin

Its like when they are driving and you point something out to them and they go "where where where" and start looking around, like they havent already seen the babe or ikebe or whatever it was that caught my attention . . . grin

I agree with nashville . . lets poke out their eyes grin
My own madam know say i be crook so i go look tire in her presence sef. i kuku sabi her antidote wella, shebi na to begin start to dey discuss on pros/cons of breastfeeding in public.
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Poster this ur topic get seeeerious k leg!
When u were unmarried, obviously u were on mini skirts sometimes. Now u hv achieved ur Mrs title, those on short skirts r silly,abi?

U would hv kickstarted ur Mrs thread with ur own story, abi u no get lv making stories to share?
Really lv to learn from u.
Or r u a man that want to amuse himself after reading some juicy tatalanta from married women.(Sorry if u r not but time will tell sha)

That's d trend in nl now.
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
YPP abegi... Loosen up na, leave OP alone jare. wink

OP sorry I forgot to address the suggestion part; well try pre- intimacy for starters and go from there.

Next question please? cool
Re: A Thread For Married Women by RoyalRoy(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Chillisauce:

Hahaha.....this one na real Chilli pepper & sauce o!
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2013
chaircover: jaybee LOL

I honestly havent got an issue with women breasstfeeeding their babies in public. Babies must eat and they dont normally give notice when they are hungry, but please dress for the occasion and do not assault peoples eyes, there is still plenty of time to wear whatever you want later or in the privacy of your home.
I also dont want to see butt cracks on people who insist on wearing low rise jeans. . . . Please please please cool
Haahahah you didn't get the joke. I don't have a problem with it either, it had be the sly way i had use to wriggle maself outta the hole nahhh
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2013
chaircover: I know nah!

hubby does it too & you think you are clever lol . . .he will see a half nakeed woman walking along the street and say something like look at her K-leg . . . .. Na today. Which K leg? when its the booobs that are falling out, how come its only k-leg he saw grin grin grin

He is waiting for me to comment on the booobs and then he will say " i wasnt even looking there o! where?"" grin
Lo ba tan
Roflmao
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2013
chaircover: I know nah!

hubby does it too & you think you are being clever abi? lol . . .he will see a half nakeed woman walking along the street and say something like look at her K-leg . . . .. Na today. Which K leg? when its the booobs that are falling out, how come its only k-leg he saw grin grin grin

He is waiting for me to comment on the booobs and then he will say " i wasnt even looking there o! where?"" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me i will look oh; madam has learnt to free me
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me i will look oh; hubby has learnt to free me
Both you and your husband have the so called third leg?
Re: A Thread For Married Women by RoyalRoy(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2013
jay bee:

Hehehehehehe

The wicked & wild third leg!!!
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

which one is third leg again
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hehehehehehe

The dominant one, the one known to have a mind of its own
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2013
jay bee:

madam i mean
Re: A Thread For Married Women by jaybee3(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Donxavier:

madam i mean
I see, fear been grip me so tey when i saw the hubby ish but hey this na 20 whatever century so impossibility is nothing.
Re: A Thread For Married Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Married Women by RoyalRoy(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hehehehehehe

jay bee:
The dominant one, the one known to have a mind of its own

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants More Children. / Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.