Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56543 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by domopps(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dear it's on the increase cos we have some dellutional married women that encourages the act......

Even some of them would make the move first .........

That's why I stopped visiting some families till 2mao or how do I tell my fwend that his wife is making moves at me......

Cheeeeeers

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
why do some women/ladies love sleeping with married men?

Btw Farano thanks for my long ban

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
madam.. go sleep abeg

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by clickwtB(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ITS HARAM/ABOMINATION TO GO AFTER MARRIED WOMEN!!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

Hunting a deer, or hunting a lion. Which do you think is more fun? Heck, people pay thousands of dollars just to shoot a lion. It's all about the trophy, and you're the trophy here...hehe

On a serious note, it's actually the married women who set off triggers. So stop it. Just stop it.

Single ladies are even more desperate than the guys. I see their antics on Facebook and IG all the time.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Vision4God: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
God kip us from evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by adonbilivit: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
when some married women can't be differentiated from single ladies/oloshos what do u expect?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MrPresident1: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ecclesiastes 8:11
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Weblow: 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Jesu mr President MB has just quoted frm the bible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Any man who sleep with a legally married woman will have himself to blame.It is a taboo in most nigerian culture.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 29, 2016
@op,are you a victim?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by nd07(m): 1:33am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

Are they tempting u or are u tempting them?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Not me. Other women. Some have confided in me.

nd07:

Are they tempting u or are u tempting them?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew attention seekers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Told you it is not personal.
When I was growing up, I knew many men who swore they would never have anything with any married woman but now I have noticed that many boys/men of nowadays don't fear God. Some of them even come online to narrate their escapades and some people cheer them.

People should shun evil.

You said married women are the cause, well the ones I have seen, the ones I am talking about, they are not the cause.

I know of a lady here who has children's boutique. One spoilt brat of a man has vowed that he must befriend her. He spends a lot of money regularly shopping from her shop even though the wife and kids live abroad. He tries everything to impress her and sends flowers and notes to her daily. The lady told him to stop wasting his time that she's a covenant child yet he is adamant.

We told her to ban him from her shop. Now he sends money regularly to her account because he once paid her by wiring money into her account.

You see that kind of temptation?

Men of this generation need to fear God.

RickRichards:

Hunting a deer, or hunting a lion. Which do you think is more fun? Heck, people pay thousands of dollars just to shoot a lion. It's all about the trophy, and you're the trophy here...hehe

On a serious note, it's actually the married women who set off triggers. So stop it. Just spot it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:24am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

OP no offence but I think it is personal tho your points were noted but also last time I checked it takes two to tangle, yes they are guys with fetish for married and pregnant ladies but then again there are usually things you both agree on that makes you want these guys but when it gets too much, you turn to the ' have you forgotten I am married, what about all those singles girls out there na' there is usally more to these kinds of stories, sorry OP I don't usually see things from the surface alone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:26am On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Nubian113 post=43345012][/quote]

Bae why is sexy you awake by this hour?? Yes I know, I'm also awake but what's up, what's keeping u up still
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:28am On Feb 29, 2016
The ones am talking about didn't give the men no green light. They are covenant women. Women with fear of God. They are always decently dressed but in good shape because they are modern women who know that child bearing shouldn't make you lose your shape.

Some men have a way of thinking that whenever a lady packages herself well that she's doing it to get their attention.

He'll no! A lady can take care of herself for herself and her hubby.

domopps:
Dear it's on the increase cos we have some dellutional married women that encourages the act......

Even some of them would make the move first .........

That's why I stopped visiting some families till 2mao or how do I tell my fwend that his wife is making moves at me......

Cheeeeeers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:31am On Feb 29, 2016
I first told you this is not about me but what I have seen around.
I don't know why you are pained though.

Every man should see going after married women or being intimate with them as a taboo but nowadays you find some guys who say they don't give a damn. That is so bad.

People should fear God.

That's all am saying.

Never about attention seeking.

STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew attention seekers everywhere

Btw Farano thanks for my long ban

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Sin should be condemned in all its totality.
Some churches don't preach the truth anymore, instead they preach friendly gospel, the type people like to hear.

The result is that most men nowadays don't know about this sin and it's consequences.

People should fear God.

obiorathesubtle:
madam.. go sleep abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2016
God bless you and bless your family.

clickwtB:
ITS HARAM/ABOMINATION TO GO AFTER MARRIED WOMEN!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Amen.
Vision4God:
God kip us from evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Am talking about ladies who dress well but decently, look young and shapely but not trying to flaunt anything because they know the WORD. Are they to be blamed too? No matter how a married woman looks, any God-fearing man should flee from her.

adonbilivit:
when some married women can't be differentiated from single ladies/oloshos what do u expect?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Married women should lower their gaze then you can't see who is eyeballing shocked you... grin

Now if you eyeballing men and noticing who is checking for you then lower your gaze. The men that have approached me while i was DATING 9 out of 10 respected the fact that i was honest and wished me luck. Again when I'm in a relationship i lower my gaze when it comes to men because i know my fine ass is getting checked left right and center so i mind my own business and look down. It takes a brave man to approach me because of my body language. Married women looking around to see if they still got it... So don't cry foul.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:37am On Feb 29, 2016
May God have mercy on people.

MrPresident1:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:39am On Feb 29, 2016
People used to be conscious of these things in the past but all of a sudden some people think all that don't matter. Wonder what polluted their minds.

Love Machine:
Any man who sleep with a legally married woman will have himself to blame.It is a taboo in most nigerian culture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:40am On Feb 29, 2016
I think you saw where I mentioned that this is not a personal post but many godly sisters around have cried out. Even some bosses are guilty of that.

What happened to fear of God?

Love Machine:
@op,are you a victim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:44am On Feb 29, 2016
First of all it is not a personal post.

Secondly, I am talking of married ladies who will never have their marriage beds defiled yet these evil men keep tempting their lives. Am not referring to loose married women ok.

3rdlegxxx:

OP no offence but I think it is personal tho your points were noted but also last time I checked it takes two to tangle, yes they are guys with fetish for married and pregnant ladies but then again there are usually things you both agree on that makes you want these guys but when it gets too much, you turn to the ' have you forgotten I am married, what about all those singles girls out there na' there is usally more to these kinds of stories, sorry OP I don't usually see things from the surface alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:45am On Feb 29, 2016
What is wrong in being awake anytime of the day? Don't change the topic ok.

3rdlegxxx:

Bae why is sexy you awake by this hour?? Yes I know, I'm also awake but what's up, what's keeping u up still
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I am so knackered yet my brain won't switch off... Another Early Morning is looming undecided sleep is for the dead i say...

what's your excuse and on a Monday morning too... hmmmmmm tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.