Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate (5857 Views)

Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / UPP Rules-out Soludo As Flagbearer For Anambra Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by alex101(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
fagbalex: Whao!!!!!! i can't believe it. he's my lecturer while in school. he though me econometrics and micro economics while in school. the man is so humble, God fearing, and he's always dedicative in all his total endeavour most especially in services to the people. i believe the man has all what it take to be the next governor of anambra state. with the spate of things in the state and the weakness of his party, he has a very little hope of reaching the highest position in the state, but i believe its starting point and a medium to create awareness. wishing my dear prof. best of luck. we from nasarawa state university love you but God love you most. ma salam
Of course, you hausa/fulani cattle rearers will love having him as a governor, so in the end, he will do your bidding, loot the state blind and cart the money away to Abuja. Thesame way you sent Orji Kalu from Bornu to rob Abia blind. Thesame you way sent Rochas Okoracha Abdullahi to Imo state, et.al!
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by roland20(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Zona.com:

So akwa ibom is your benchmark for development? If anambra's potentials is fully utilized, the present akwa ibom wou'nt match it in development at all. Many of you folks think development is all about superficial beauty. Human capital development is the main thing

which is better not to have the two or to at least have one? my brother half bread is better than non. as far as I'm concern akwa ibom state is more developed and better than anambra.
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by fatherab1: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vote NGIGE or waste the vote
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
fagbalex: we from nasarawa state university love you but God love you most. ma salam

D man die
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by Policewoman(f): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
onyendu1: Professor Benedict Ndubuisi Akanegbu was born in Onitsha, Onitsha North Local Government Area of Anambra State, although he is from Idemili North Local Government. He attended both Bubendorf Memorial Grammar School, Adazi-Nnukwu, and Christ the King College (CKC) Onitsha.

He obtained his first degree from Alabama A & M University in the United States of America (USA) with First Class in Economics in 1983. He later obtained both his Master of Arts (Economics) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Economics from Howard University in the USA, in 1991, specializing in International Trade, Finance and Economic Development.

After his brilliant academic attainments in the United States of America, Professor Benedict N. Akanegbu went into Academics both in the United States and Nigeria as a lecturer before taking other significant international appointments.

He has over two decades of experience in teaching and research and community development. He has taught and researched in Howard University, USA, University of Lagos, American University of Nigeria, Yola; Nasarawa State University, Keffi, and Nigerian Turkish Nile University, Abuja.

The towering intellectual also served in research and administrative capacities in several institutions: World Bank, Research and Evaluation Department, Washington D.C, and United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Professor Benedict N. Akanegbu also served in corporate America and Nigeria as Managing Director and Director in several companies which created thousands of jobs and business empires that did billions of dollars worth of business.

It is with these brilliant academic attainments and rich working experience that Professor Benedict N. Akanegbu is going for the Anambra State Government House, Awka, on November 16, 2013. He has the qualifications, experience and the support of Anambra people. He is eagerly waiting for the D-day.

Read more:
http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2013/09/22/meet-dr-ben-ndu-akanegbu-upp-candidate-for-anambra-guber/
Err, who is that nigga and what is the name of his party again??
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by onyendu1: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Policewoman: Err, who is that nigga and what is the name of his party again??

Nigerian youths are really the major cause of leadership failure in Nigeria..This was the title of a paper i presented in a function organized by the youth association of my local government early this year.. One continues to wonder what our people really want.. We continue to complain while we continue to go for the least qualified in every election.. Things may not change in our dear country any time soon until we creep into our understanding that the best candidates will always give us the best service and vise versa.. Let us be wise for once and do the right things and desist from condemning the most qualified because of a few thousands paid to us.. The future is always more important than what ever we are paid or promised today to compromise genuine efforts.. Whatever someone is paid, it can never be enough to protect the collective future of his large family members..

@ENEONWO

say what you know for the sake of posterity.. I wonder what your poor sense of history gave you as Ngige"s achievements to his people before he entered into a criminal pact to become a gov.

@alex101
dont cry too much, just go and find out what Peter Obi or Ngige invested in anambra before becoming govs.. Play a genuine role in giving your people the best . One wonders how much you are paid to cry this much just to make sure your people picks the smallest of the birds from the millions.

@roland20

I will inbox you soon. No matter the amount of greed in the face of dishonest people, our people deserve the best..

@InvertedHammer

UPP stands for United Progressive Party. A party founded last year By chief Chekwas Okorie. Same founder of APGA that brought Peter Obi and Rochas of Imo State to power.
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha

Prof. Candidacy is DEAD on arrival.

UPP will becme defunct after the poll
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by onyendu1: 12:52am On Sep 29, 2013
hardywaltz: Like I said earlier politics is for Politicians, this ur Prof guy (can't even remember his/her name) where has he been in the last 4 years?
Why is he waiting till mid october to start his campaign despite his unpopularity?
Where does he stand on many issues bothering Anambra state?
Does he have the political sagacity to pilot a state with minority party where the house of assembly is been controlled by forces outside his knowledge?
Does he want to get elected in 2014 only to be impeached b4 2015?
Cvs and educational profiles don't win elections even in the US, UK or other countries.
My best suggestion is for him to remain in the political circles until 2018 then we can give him a chance.
Anambra state politics is not for political nwatakiri.

@hardywaltz

I wonder what you mean by the politicians.. Is any one a politician by profession? Be a good political analyst or rather a good student of history. ngige was a medical doctor before he entered into a criminal act that brought him to power. Peter Obi was into business before he was brought by chekwas okorie and ojukwu . So be kind to tell me who is a born politician.. I wouldnt have wished to answer your question of where Prof. Akanegbu have been in the last four years,but for the sake of your understanding, people join politics when they wish or have reasons to. Otherwise, you would start by telling us where Ngige was before 2003. Your headache should not be when some one wishes to start campaign, but to vote for the best for your people because every candidate has his strategy.

If you really wish to know his stand on issues bothering anambra, then do your self a favour and meet him for an interview or wait until he starts his campaign. Being a good student of history would help you to realize how many house members peter obi had to his party when he became a governor. You can also find out same about Ondo, Ogun, Osun and Oyo states..If in your personal judgement as a youth that intellectual qualification is not a factor in winning elections, then , i am sorry but you belong to the past.. You sound so intimidated in your write ups,( seems you are working for the touts that are making noise in awka) but dont be, just be genuine and wish for the best for your people.. PEACE
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by Kenistry(m): 2:32am On Sep 29, 2013
As far as am concern, he's not worthy of any Anambranian's vote. Someone hu has not even spent up to 6 consecutive months in Anambra yet wants to rule Anambra. He doesn't luv Igboland in General muchless Anambra, his Cv wil testify to dat. His plan to loot Anambra's treasury to US & Northern Nigeria has Failed. Professor ke! Head master ni!
Liars!
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by ENEONWO(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Onyendu1, am not here to trade insults with you. If you are really a student of history, you would have known that history itself is progressive. So, you would not be equating the level of political awareness and thought patterns of Anambrarians at the time (2003) that you claim Ngige entered into a criminal pact and now (2013). People are now wiser. If in 2003, they didnt ask questions bothering on what one had done with the opportunities he has had so far, that does not stop them from asking in 2013. Yes, an impressive CV means an impressive career part, and an impressive career should also impact the life of one's immediate community. If one does not have an impressive CV, he could be given d benefit-of-doubt, because he has not got d opportunity to prove his abilities. And if Ngige could renege on the "criminal pact" and dare the god-fathers, does it not tell u he is a man of good conscience who staked his life to liberate his people? Was it not Ngige that exposed the antics of the god-fathers in Anambra?
Re: Benedict Akanegbu Is UPP's Anambra Guber Candidate by finepedro30: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Thank you so much. I am also not from Anambra state,but i spend time to market him to people because i see him as the very best among all the candidates. We have many ways of receiving reward from God for doing a just work. You cant believe that your Prof. havent met me and doesnt even know i do this for him, so that is why i consider it a just work, though i have a personal relationship with the founder of his party. I fell for your prof. after reading his credentials as i became convinced that we need people like him in leadership. I got to understand he will flag off campaigns by mid Oct. and i intend to join his campaign if not for anything but to be sure i contributed in giving the people the best.. You are highly welcome in this pursuit of marketing your prof. to the people.. I am sure you will see for your self when things start properly and be sure to do what you can to let people around you to know that your prof. is the best among the jostlers of that seat. You may reach me whenever you wish to join his campaign and you can as well meet him if you wish... PEACE

Onyendu1--pls give me info on bugumen@yahoo.com.......I will like to see what I can do for this Prof. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard / Federal Government Interventions To Rescue The Dapchi Girls / Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.