Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday (5858 Views)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by BeautifulMind2: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buhari is a movement in the north grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by mankand(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
So beach dey Kano self? Bmc and incompetence just like their paymaster

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by blackboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
APC and lies. You want to use lies win again? That is a picture of beach in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Born2Breed(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Buhari is a movement in north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Temidayo9(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wao I like this Kano Beach..... Kano just acquire deep beach in 2018. Beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by kunleweb: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Buhari is a movement in north

Interesting. I saw a beach. Must be lake chad basin
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by onez: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
BMC were really surprised by the low turnout of rally goers yesterday. It's a pointer that the north has finally woken. Enough of the hunger in the land. Atiku will get 70% of northern votes. I'm atikulated, are you?.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by hisexcellency34: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
There was no rally in Kano Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by four4: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Which kind lie be this
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by PureMe01: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
bros i understand.if u know,u know grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by bender79: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
onez:
BMC were really surprised by the low turnout of rally goers yesterday. It's a pointer that the north has finally woken. Enough of the hunger in the land. Atiku will get 70% of northern votes. I'm atikulated, are you?.
Trash !!! there wasn't any official APC rally in kano yesterday
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by respect80(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
PureMe01:
bros i understand.if u know,u know grin grin
Why are you mocking bmc na.
grin
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by PureMe01: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
respect80:
Why are you mocking bmc na. grin
kikikiki...bros i no cal name o.i know u know grin grin
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by respect80(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
PureMe01:
kikikiki...bros i no cal name o.i know u know grin grin
grin
There are several routes to the market...
If Buhari force himself to hold on to power, power won't force itself to hold on to Buhari. Whichever way its gonna happen, BACK TO DAURA is a monumental task.
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Whazar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zombies can masturbate to their Master's lies
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jokes apart, where could this place be? I wish to know the event and the next one. Looks like south American party.
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by ObservantFellow: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Next!

Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Mperaw: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
This can't be,because even that of atiku at sokoto is no way near this,check out for ur self
https://planetnewsng.com/apc-failed-in-all-their-promises-atiku-at-north-central-rally/
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Ayobami7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
lol
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by deboysben(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
The thing is that bmc/bmo urchins and Apc supporters are pushing forward the kind crowd buhari will pull when his campaign hits kano,

We all should be watchful when they start posting fake pictures when the time finally comes cos they are capable of anything.
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Friend01(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

I love Buhari as my president, but what I won't tolerate is somebody lying so pervasively that it becomes utterly ridiculous to even the foolish.
Re: Picture Of APC Rally in Kano Yesterday by Zeezxo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oga pack well jor

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory / Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo / I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.