Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car (2062 Views)

Buy The Cheapest Car's At Road Resuce At Nigeria / World's Cheapest Car / World's Cheapest Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car by tugrow(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
please follow nairalander, i wan to buy good and cheap benz 190, some told me that is cheap in kaduna, some say lagos, pls where can one buy car cheap most, and what should be my budget for that car
Re: Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car by Fixed: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
If you stay in the north, precisely from Kogi/Abuja upwards, it appears it is cheaper for you to buy cars below N1 million from Kaduna. I just got a 1997 Golf 3, Wagon, manual, no AC for a friend to be used for transport purpose. I got it for 560K which was the best deal I could get from Lagos as well. I consider this a good deal considering the fact that I would have needed at least N35k to drive it unregistered up north, that is OD for kelebe (custom boys), police and soldiers - dem don follow join now, no thanks to Boko Haram. These people no longer have any respect for valid duty certificate.

A word of caution for you anyway, most Kaduna cars, especially smaller vehicles, do not have original custom papers as clearing seriously reduce their profit. I learnt a number of their vehicles come in through Niger Republic.

An alternative to your request is to ask Lagos Dealers for prices and compare with your findings in Kaduna.

My 2-penny sir.
Re: Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car by urose93(f): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2013
neither lagos nor kaduna wil give you a cheap and a reliable car, why not try sokoto or borno states.
Re: Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car by tugrow(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
urose93: neither lagos nor kaduna wil give you a cheap and a reliable car, why not try sokoto or borno states.
please why do you say so,and what the range i can get that car they
Re: Between Kaduna And Lagos State, Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Car by tugrow(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fixed: If you stay in the north, precisely from Kogi/Abuja upwards, it appears it is cheaper for you to buy cars below N1 million from Kaduna. I just got a 1997 Golf 3, Wagon, manual, no AC for a friend to be used for transport purpose. I got it for 560K which was the best deal I could get from Lagos as well. I consider this a good deal considering the fact that I would have needed at least N35k to drive it unregistered up north, that is OD for kelebe (custom boys), police and soldiers - dem don follow join now, no thanks to Boko Haram. These people no longer have any respect for valid duty certificate.

A word of caution for you anyway, most Kaduna cars, especially smaller vehicles, do not have original custom papers as clearing seriously reduce their profit. I learnt a number of their vehicles come in through Niger Republic.

An alternative to your request is to ask Lagos Dealers for prices and compare with your findings in Kaduna.

My 2-penny sir.

tanx, i am in in akwa ibom state, that is sourth region, any advice?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Fot Transportation Business In Ibadan Micra Or Gulf 3 / Why Do Some Nigerians Have A Flat Wooden Board In Their Vehicles (pic) / Will You Board This Bus? - As Seen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.