Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ever Used Atm Visa/mastercard To Withdraw Online Earning?ni - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Used Atm Visa/mastercard To Withdraw Online Earning?ni (638 Views)

Can I Use My Nigerian ATM Mastercard To Pay On Alibaba Website / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Used Atm Visa/mastercard To Withdraw Online Earning?ni by Kirinwa: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Is it possible to withdraw online earnings using ATM visa/master card to your Nigerian Bank savings Account?How were you able to achieve it and what details were required?
Was anything done to the card before being used for this purpose?Response needed.Thanks...
Re: Ever Used Atm Visa/mastercard To Withdraw Online Earning?ni by Manweysabi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
I used Uba Africard to fund and withdraw on my BOM acct.

Used 2 passports photographs, int'l passport and 1k to get the card. It took me 1 week and some days to get the card.

What else? Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Business For Student / What Is Forex Trading? / Part Time Oppoutunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.