Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ (18201 Views)

Mbaka, Is This The Government You Expended Energy On? / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2013

Hangout with BRF and MI on Google Plus

Date: Friday, September 27, 2013 - 6:00pm:

Click the link below to be a part of this event

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ccr8cfu8a4r2g0avkaqrk9krol8

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by FreeGlobe(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
if he will discuss the unaccountable 30 billion naira monthly IGR of Lagos state. then I'm in cool

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by fr3do(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Political or technical aspect.
Wetin MI wan talk?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by ghyxzo: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
fr3do: Political or technical aspect.
Wetin MI wan talk?
guy dat broda MI is 2 intellegnt 4ur tut

10 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
The energy game is about to swing wide open and it's great to see Lagos state ready and well prepared to engage Lagosians with superior service delivery in the power sector.

Even their youth energy and conservation advocacy is exemplary and pioneering .

I'll explore and showcase the energy grass roots and youth advocacy program with pics in this thread.

ATTENTION::::To all the ignorant village illiterates showing up, I welcome you all even with your usual idiocy and illiterate concerns, you all have a thing or 2 to learn and take back to your village isi ewu leaders back home...

16 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
The show is on right now. MI just introduced the power kids. I'll post pictures from several power kids activities after the show..

Btw, MI is doing a great job, very impressed..
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
The whole of Alausa is getting off the National grid in a few months- BRF. Wow!!

Mainland power project is coming to take most off Ikeja infrastructures off the grid. --BRF.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: if he will discuss the unaccountable 30 billion naira monthly IGR of Lagos state. then I'm in cool

grin grin grin grin grin. Ask Tinibu, he knows the whereabouts

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lagos state energy academy is coming up to manufacture bulbs for street lights and other infrastructures.

The state Energy Board currently manufacture poles for streetlights in Lagos. - BRF

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by slinkman(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
AS IN I DONT GET THIS...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta: The energy game is about to swing wide open and it's great to see Lagos state ready and well prepared to engage Lagosians with superior service delivery in the power sector.

Even their youth energy and conservation advocacy is exemplary and pioneering .

I'll explore and showcase the energy grass roots and youth advocacy program with pics in this thread.

ATTENTION::::To all the ignorant village illiterates showing up, I welcome you all even with your usual idiocy and illiterate concerns, you all have a thing or 2 to learn and take back to your village isi ewu leaders back home...

Always like you grin grin grin grin. City boi boi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by lakesguy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bst GOV ever'

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by musiwa1l: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Google or microsoft own nairaland,

how can you be talking of energy saving. are you sure fashola ok . you make me laugh. energy saving ni naija. i dey laugh in onitsha english

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
BRF's energy conservation tips and info are great..
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by ayobase(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
This should be Musipoliticology energy!

Is the show over?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
lol @ MI and BRF cracking soccer jokes..

MI just gave BRF mega props..

lol @ BRF goodby message...

Show is over...

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by nickz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
<shocked GAWDDDDD MTN IS SERIOUSLY KILLING MY VIBE. When I want to hear my microphone magician speak
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is another great outreach capacity deployed via Internet Technology to reach out and pronounce state efforts and programs...

Kudos...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Now, back to power kids and other state energy initiatives and programs...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lagos Power Kids Campaign video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvtLeATJG8

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2013

Winner. Lagos Power competition and his proud mom.

Eko o ni baje o..

http://lagospowerkids.gov.ng/index.php/site/index

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Ichliebedich(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
cool
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2013

Lagos state energy kids..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by uceee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Great. Information is power. Most times Nigerians complain because they are unaware of how their government is trying to improve their lives. Please don't comment here just because u hate or love fashola. Try objectivity for once.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
These are our future energy engineers, technicians and administrators...

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2013

Lagos youth get involved in energy awareness

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/06/14/lagos-youth-get-involved-in-energy-awareness/

National geography gave props to Lagos power kids program..

Eko o ni baje oo
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
He said, "Ina mono-mono", that's electricity right??!!

Lol @ M.I promoting Chairman! grin grin

Why do they keep on saying, "queshion"?? Even M.I? angry
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Let's cross over to LAWMA KIDS.

Our future waste management professionals and administrators currently learning on the job all over Lagos sate..
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
[img]http://greennigeria.files./2011/10/img_2334.jpg[/img]

The LAWMA waste management kids at LAWMA training center..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.