Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ (18202 Views)

Mbaka, Is This The Government You Expended Energy On? / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Paentera(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Here's the link to the discussion moderated by MI earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Pu83MMuy4&feature=share
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by kevoh(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pardon my naivety, can we just make Fashola our President already and forget wasting money on the forthcoming Presidential elections? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
The climate change and Tormentor Club kids..

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Climate change club

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2013

Climate change club kids in Germany..
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by femzy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hey am so impressed... smiley
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Now, do you know why I'm highlighting these kids and and all the Lagos state catch them young activities and programs?.

It's because of what we just saw with MI and BRF.

The governor said so many things about energy and energy conservation including the power kids.

This is just to show you that it's one thing to talk just for the heck of it, it's another thing to actually put your money and policies where you mouth is and BRF is definitely putting both where his mouth is with so many programs going on simultaneously to expose our young kids to the civil service and state institutions, social and environmental responsibilities and lastly, credible leadership.

This is how you build a sane and credible society with skilled, knowledgeable and competent professionals with great sense of duty and state pride.

Seeing Lagos state Logo and crest on their different wears is a major plus for me. This is state pride, sense of duty, sense of worth and belonging.

Many folks on here and even down in Lagos don't know half of what's going on in Lagos..

Lagos is many decades ahead of a lot of states in Nigeria, their leaders are thinking and making moves against issues decades away.

Eko o ni baje o....

7 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by olabukola: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ibo lagosians going to Germany and workshop on SW money, fash should tread carefully ooh.
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by jmslimx(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
lol this alajah lol grin
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
I love many state agencies in Lagos and one of my favorites is the Lagos state electricity board. They are one of the most active agencies in Lagos and I see them lighting up LAGOS completely in less than 5 years..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/786802_lagos20flag_jpgc611858972ce73fc21692c2695cb28e1
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by grafikii: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is too much for villagers to understand, they would rather have their governors distribute okadas and grinding machines

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by ikwesunday(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
WHILE HIS BROTHER IS BUSY CALLING HIMSELF JESUS AND CALLING PEOPLE GOATS 4 LISTENING TO WHAT THEY WANT
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by delvinmaya(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
nice one, though i have certain reservations.
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
This man deserves to be the president.. he knows the drill!!!
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by bloggernaija: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Agbameta,
I took a look at those photograph and what struck me the most was how clean the waste management office was.
International standard I may add.
I have been to many government (federal and state offices around nigeria) and all you see are cobweb ,dirts and absent civil servants.
IT show what good leadership can bring to a state.
Personally , I will like the SW governor to challenge the unconstitutional vesting of the power ,transportation (rail and ports) in the federal government.
The ports especially fall under the definition of a natural resources and Lagos state ought to derive revenues directly from it.
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by sCun: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Talk, talk, talk and more talks!
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Last time I checked, FG appointed a 60years old man as youth leader... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by sCun: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Serious electricity issues have now become child's play.
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
grafikii: This is too much for villagers to understand, they would rather have their governors distribute okadas and grinding machines
***dies***
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta: I love many state agencies in Lagos and one of my favorites is the Lagos state electricity board. They are one of the most active agencies in Lagos and I see them lighting up LAGOS completely in less than 5 years..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/786802_lagos20flag_jpgc611858972ce73fc21692c2695cb28e1

this is soo on point
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by blacksta(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
President BRF while the fake president has 7 jets and eating £32000 meal a day - Naija we don sufffer ooo
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
In oct 2013, Alausa will be off the national grid. To b connected to LASG independent power plant. - BRF
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
bloggernaija: Agbameta,
I took a look at those photograph and what struck me the most was how clean the waste management office was.

I have been to many government (federal and state offices around nigeria) and all you see are cobweb ,dirts and absent civil servants.
Personally , I will like the SW governor to challenge the unconstitutional vesting of the power ,transportation (rail and ports) in the federal government.
The ports especially fall under the definition of a natural resources and Lagos state ought to derive revenues directly from it.

Wait, let me show you something...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by YesBosss(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lovely... FASH!!!!
Eko Oni Baje
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
I APPEAL TO ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD TO WATCH AND LEARN HOW IT'S DONE OOOO.......EKO O NI BAJE OOOO.......ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE WITH FLAT HEADS...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
bloggernaija: Agbameta,

Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
engineerd: I APPEAL TO ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD TO WATCH AND LEARN HOW IT'S DONE OOOO.......EKO O NI BAJE OOOO.......ALL THE VILLAGE PEOPLE WITH FLAT HEADS ...
grin
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by agbameta: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's professional folks managing a state agency in a clean, sane and professional environment...
Re: Fashola And MI Discuss Energy On Google+ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta: Lagos state energy academy is coming up to manufacture bulbs for street lights and other infrastructures.

The state Energy Board currently manufacture poles for streetlights in Lagos. - BRF

Wow, that's very impressive. At least the LASG will save money that would have been spent on the importation of those items.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.