Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Traveling To Mali - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mali (6717 Views)

France Warns Against Travel To Mali Over Ebola Risk / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Mali by chriseruba: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
pls fellow nairalanders i want to travel to mali (bamako) pls i need ur advice and where i can get a car from nigeria (lagos/abuja) to bamako, mali
Re: Traveling To Mali by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
You have to go to mile2 in lagos to board a car/bus to cotonou; lagos - cotonou-benin republic, from there you will get a bus to bamako. goodluck

chris eruba: pls fellow nairalanders i want to travel to mali (bamako) pls i need ur advice and where i can get a car from nigeria (lagos/abuja) to bamako, mali
Re: Traveling To Mali by chriseruba: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
ogakpatakpata: You have to go to mile2 in lagos to board a car/bus to cotonou; lagos - cotonou-benin republic, from there you will get a bus to bamako. goodluck

tanx alot but i hope with my passport i won't have Gerndem(police)problem traveling from cotonou to bamako and like hw much will it cost
Re: Traveling To Mali by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Honestly l don't know how much the trip will cost, find out when you arrive cotonou,with your Nigeria passport you are good to go, l went through that route on a business trip years back, l also think you should hold your vaccination card (yellow card) to avoid problems during your transit between Togo,Burkina faso and Mali borders,be very careful on that route, they like to intimidate Nigerians a lot....goodluck

chris eruba: tanx alot but i hope with my passport i won't have Gerndem(police)problem traveling from cotonou to bamako and like hw much will it cost
Re: Traveling To Mali by savoy6(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
chriseruba:
pls fellow nairalanders i want to travel to mali (bamako) pls i need ur advice and where i can get a car from nigeria (lagos/abuja) to bamako, mali
hw far did you surceed?

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Egypt - Don't Pay Any Agent. / 15 Nigerian Billionaires That Own Private Jets -number 3 Has Up To 5 Aircrafts / Any Nigerians In Togo? Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.