Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa (3139 Views)

Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Musiwa soon --Engr Musiwa

Let me help you , some member of my family are civil right leaders.. for many years, so i can shut down the whole country.

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Aare Musiwa we cant wait for your broadcast?

Would it be shown of CNN or is it on BBC?

We your subjects are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by homesteady(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Musiwa, please when you are going, don't forget to invite me cheesy
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by AbuMikey(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
cheesy ThankGod Musiwa is going to address his South West nation not other regions. I can't remember the last time I listened to a Yaba left inmate. Musiwa walahi your problem is from village,one Baba tied your brain somewhere. Once you escape from Yaba left, don't stay much in lagos before Fashola carry vex deport you ogrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Gboliwe: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
chidindufrank: cheesy ThankGod Musiwa is going to address his South West nation not other regions. I can't remember the last time I listened to a Yaba left inmate. Musiwa walahi your problem is from village,one Baba tied your brain somewhere. Once you escape from Yaba left, don't stay much in lagos before Fashola carry vex deport you ogrin grin
take your dry joke out of here angry

@Electricity Engr. Musiwa, when is soon? I can't wait. Remember to include all ur satellite pictures in your slide. Its one thing you have going for you- evidence
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by kokoA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
This must be a dream! Wow! We will finally get to see the great Musiwa! I can't wait meen!! Kinaaaaakkuuuu!
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by naptu2: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Which stations will air the broadcast? Will it be on both radio and tv? When will the broadcast commence? We eagerly await your response dear leader.
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
this is serious!
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by grafikii: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
AL HAIL THE GREAT MUSIWA bows
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
musiwa1l: Musiwa to address the nation, soon --Engr Musiwa

You will see traffic be increase..

Let me help you , some member of my family are civil right leaders.. for many years, so i can shut down the whole country.

Yes Baba Musi. Infact,I even see the similarity in Longtitude.

3 Likes

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by gramci: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
smh for free education cry
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
chidindufrank: cheesy ThankGod Musiwa is going to address his South West nation not other regions. I can't remember the last time I listened to a Yaba left inmate. Musiwa walahi your problem is from village,one Baba tied your brain somewhere. Once you escape from Yaba left, don't stay much in lagos before Fashola carry vex deport you ogrin grin
his destiny has been materialized into a padlock form, the herbalist nailed it on a tree somewhere in ondo state (forest )

1 Like

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by kokoA(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
I am really afraid o. Musiwa's speech may spark up a revolution in our country.. #fingersCrossed.
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Mohdadutse(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
let me book this space.
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Marotzke(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
I dey fear this address o. Something tells me Anyone who listens to Bashorun Musiwa 's electrifying speech will be electrocuted in his seat. Be warned! Wear rubber slippers and sit on plastic chairs.

3 Likes

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Ngodigha: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Musiwa to address the Western Niger soon so should be the title of the thread.
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by cashkid18(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
h
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by cashkid18(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
yaba left patient to address d nation..these ar truly signs of end tyms
cry
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
take your dry joke out of here angry

@Electricity Engr. Musiwa, when is soon? I can't wait. Remember to include all ur satellite pictures in your slide. Its one thing you have going for you- evidence
Onye mepere nkita a gate? Bia Otile ngwere,ijiji tubakwa nwunye gi ime

2 Likes

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by 175(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Aare Satellitico. . . .hope radio Nigerian Delta go carry d address?
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Tolexander: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Electricity engr musiwa, na WNTV go air am?
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by webpower84: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is a very serious matter!
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
webpower84: This is a very serious matter!
lol
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by DrWalter: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
All na wash grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Ajibel(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
I cant wait for this. Pls Mods, front page grin grin
I think going to Nass to address us would be perfect, Sir Musiwa. Your loyals' are waiting cheesy
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by HezronLorraine(m): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2013
sheyie2007: his destiny has been materialized into a padlock form, the herbalist nailed it on a tree somewhere in ondo state (forest )
this was harsh.grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Let me bookmark this thread, so that I can visit anytime I want to have a good laugh.
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by kettykin: 2:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Musiwa address to the nation might mean the end of the forced unity of nigeria , the last time he called for an SNC even the president and ohaneze had to toe that line with David mark endorsing same
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by musiwa1l: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2013
you make me laugh..

did amaechi win election before becoming governor. No..
what do you see on my facebook. do you think they are real or imaginary.

look one thing about me and people we dont hate been cheated. please go to your state and tell the governor of your state to go public on television and insult me. rocket launcher is what they will use to destroy your state house in 72 hours.. with the governor of your state inside. they will bomb it up, and nothing will happen.

on the first day of battle. i have control of more than 100,000 army person to fight. and i am not joking with you. You see, we have been tolerate enough to this point. You can go and ask ban kim moon. we have wrote him several time. And God see if it end up in civil war. We have done our best.

look we are not a people who are scared. if u doubt tell one politician in nigeria to openly insult me. you see tinubu run away for his life.. then you will know what will happen to your governor.
i have the ability to take over the whole of western nigeria in 8 hours and every non western officer who does not leave. we have himself to blame.

So we have given you enough time to fix the problem. Who do you think is mumu. I am not fashola or tinubu, they are woman rapper. i can take over the whole area and all of the barrack. you better know who you are talking to.

You case will end up like somalia. america somalia formed Al shabaab and took over half of the country. And nigeria abroad are watching you. We would take over the whole place. you see hollywood is not america, you see that store in the picture what are the men doing. that is america. that why al shabaab was able to take over half of the country in few month. and this is what nigeria abroad will do to you.

[img]http://www.globalpost.com/photo/5670948/sudan-nuba-mountains-south-sudan-war-bombing-16-20110713[/img]

Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2013

look at the picture of arm robbing in america, you can see it is day and not night. that is the real america. not hollywood. if you dont listen we would force you people in nigeria to listen.
you are going to end up like somalia, this is what we are trying to avoid.

how old are they, if your son was one of them, are you going to risk your son lifes.? answer my question. you have selfish politician, who are looking at the satellite pictures, instead of them doing something. selfish people are more interested about jonathan second term or amaechie want to be vice president or someone want want to fight for chairman of party or fashola want to be president.. is that good leadership..? no

look at their face and ask..will you risk your son life...? do a governor or politician of a state deserve to live while risking the lifes of this, over an issue we could settle peacefully. but jonathan is so selfish, all he can think about is himself for for second term or the selfish lamido and amachie or fashola and others who want to be president. they are selfish people who dont care for the people.

If your son was one of them, will you risk your son life.. ?
the word of God says do until others what you want them to do unto you.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-3lt4FOAkOsk/UfFwaTUFsdI/AAAAAAAAlTI/cKAuiVLjTQM/s1600/coffis.jpg[/img]
Re: Musiwa Soon --engr Musiwa by bokohalal(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Mooooose!Moooose! Wahala dey o. Dem wan try? Whosai. Fear let dem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Imams Reject Invitation To Meet Jonathan / First Lady Aisha Buhari Parties After Meeting Chibok Girls' Parents (pics) / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.