Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Busted!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Busted!!! (716 Views)

Airforce1 Busted / Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise / Winnergal Busted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted!!! by ngaz(f): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
A driver was driving his boss to airport, the boss realized that he forgot an important document at home, so he went back home. His wife was bathing with a soap on her face, he tip-toed and touches her body, the wife responded, "you've dropped my stupid husband so fast? Don't rush we have the whole weekend to spend together, I'm praying that the plane crashes so that I can enjoy you till the end of my life!" She notice the person was quiet, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her. IF YOU WERE THE HUSBAND/WIFE WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Busted!!! by Haywhymido(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Omo see gobe - dis one na die i swear.

(1) (Reply)

She Dated A Stranger And Was Beaten To Dealth(so Sad) / Why Do We Pay Bus Conductors Immediately We Enter Their Buses (lagos State) / Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.