Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Winnergal Busted! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winnergal Busted! (5608 Views)

Airforce1 Busted / As Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Are Out Which Mod Do You Want To Be Busted Next? / Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
Winnergal joined Nairaland on the 22 June 2007, 19:16:21.

I met this guy 2 months ago at a restaurant and we exchanged phone numbers. He keeps sending me text messages but never calls me. And when he makes an appointment to meet with me (like a date) he gives me different excuses why he can't make it. Now he's asking me to send him my pictures although we met at a restaurant 2 months ago what is going on?

In August 2007 she met this guy whom she exchanged numbers with. But it didn't work out. In fact,

A guy laughed at me while i was having sex with him. He then went behind my back to laugh at me to my friend's boyfriend. But now he is inviting me to his house. I asked what his intentions are, he told me that we should give the relationship a try and see if we are compatible. He hardly calls me. The last time he called was 5 weeks ago. Someone who know him told me fom what he's been telling her, that he doesn't like me. I think so too. But the question is if he doesn't want anything from me why doesn't he just say it?

In November she was in a hot romance with another guy who laughed at her during sex. How rude. Then,

Hello guys and ladies :-)

How do girls learn how to phuck if they are on top. I was on top of a guy one time and i couldn't phock him because the deek kept coming out of the vagina. I've tried it several times but it didn't work.

She met this other guy who she bleeped, but unfortunately his thingy was too small, so much that it kept coming out. However,

What could be the cause of this problem?

She finally met a guy whom she bleeped for 4 days. Problem: he couldn't come. What's next?

Was it love at first sight? Fate? Destiny? Did you have a good feeling? What was it like? How long did it take for you to realize he/she is the one Share your stories!

My husband and I were friends first. We knew each other for over a year and got along well. We hadn't seen each other for awhile, and then ran into each other, and before that day was over, he had asked me out for the first time. That was on Super Bowl Sunday. By Valentine's Day, we were unofficially engaged. How I knew--he is the kind of person that I can be completely myself with. I am an introvert by nature, and I am completely relaxed with him. We share the same values and have very similar interests and personalities, too.

She tells us how she met her hubby. How cute!

Should i or should i not . . . ? . . .

Oh my gosh, she met a billionaire?? shocked shocked

Wo else feels me . . .?

She admitted having a thing for bulges. Mccloud, my bulge theory seems right afterall.

[size=15pt]My hubby and i were both virgins when we got married[/size]

I must be having some serious problems with my sight. Did I just read that??

On my 18th birthday . . . My husband disflowered me . . . The experience was a mixture of pain and pleasure . . . Pain, because it was my first time and also because his dikc is very very huge . . . But i kept begging for more we made love throughout the night in my colorful bedroom . . . Funny enough we made a video of everything . . . We enjoy watching it over and over again . . .

No no I can read. Yeah here is the description.

I am happily married with kids . . . My male best friend and i have known each other for over 10 years but suddenly he wants more than a cordial relationship . . . I've explained to him a million times that he should stick to his girlfriend vivian but he wants more than just a peck and a light kiss on the lips . . . Should i throw a 10-year-relationship to the wind

Now I am confused.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
She was virgin at 18 and had sex only with her husband. Shortly after they got married.

Then she bleeped 5 guys including a billionaire, one who laughed at her and another who was having problems ejaculating.

Can someone tell me, how they hell all this happened?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nairaland drama1 grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
biola44:

Nairaland drama1 grin

See me see lie lie!
Re: Winnergal Busted! by izeek(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
i dont know why we dont see nairaland for what it is,
a place to show ur creative genius!
soo many stories here mills & boon shud be outa bussiness by now.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by noetic2: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

She was virgin at 18 and had sex only with her husband. Shortly after they got married.

Then she bleeped 5 guys including a billionaire, one who laughed at her and another who was having problems ejaculating.

Can someone tell me, how they hell all this happened?

abeg leave the girl alone. . . .wetin be ur own?

who believes NL stories anyway?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

abeg leave the girl alone. . . .wetin be ur own?

who believes NL stories anyway?

Sorry I won't. The girl deserves it. Next time when she wan choose enemy make she look well.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
so u mean i've been fed with lies? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89 u are a good narrator shocked shocked wink grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by noetic2: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
biola44:

so u mean i've been fed with lies? shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin na today? grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

michelin89 u are a good narrator shocked shocked wink grin

It's also known as copy and paste with a little of your own creativity! grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
i think u can live ur fantasies on NL grin cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
biola44:

Then don't get mad when people don't take you seriously!

Right, Winnergal?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

It's also known as copy and paste with a little of your own creativity! grin
well winnergal have been busted indeed BAM in her face so much lies shocked shocked nairaland is wonderful cheesy
Re: Winnergal Busted! by izeek(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

Sorry I won't. The girl deserves it. Next time when she wan choose enemy make she look well.

probably she has not lived long enuf on this site to know that u dont mess with michelin tyres.
biola44:

u mean i can have a go at halle berry, dump her do angelina jollie, and finally marry beyonce knowles archer
Re: Winnergal Busted! by tboy1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
I Predict this thread will be locked soon . . .
Insults will soon start flying everywhere  cool cool cool
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

well winnergal have been busted indeed BAM in her face so much lies shocked shocked nairaland is wonderful cheesy
u can say dat again! grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
tboy1:

I Predict this thread will be locked soon . . .
Insults will soon start flying everywhere  cool cool cool

Maybe from the guilty. She caused everything. She could have told us right from the start who she was.

Afterall we don't discriminate on NL, do we?
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
izeek:

probably she has not lived long enuf on this site to know that u dont mess with michelin tyres.
u mean i can have a go at halle berry, dump her do angelina jollie, and finally marry beyonce knowles archer
LMAO
Re: Winnergal Busted! by noetic2: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
the next would be sexyLeamon grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by bilqiss(f): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

Winnergal joined Nairaland on the 22 June 2007, 19:16:21.

In August 2007 she met this guy whom she exchanged numbers with. But it didn't work out. In fact,

In November she was in a hot romance with another guy who laughed at her during sex. How rude. Then,

She met this other guy who she bleeped, but unfortunately his thingy was too small, so much that it kept coming out. However,

She finally met a guy whom she bleeped for 4 days. Problem: he couldn't come. What's next?

She tells us how she met her hubby. How cute!

Oh my gosh, she met a billionaire?? shocked shocked

She admitted having a thing for bulges. Mccloud, my bulge theory seems right afterall.

this's some serious gansta sh*t! well done to the researcher/reviewer for the expose!
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2009
one thing u all can take away from her is creativity! grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

the next would be sexyLeamon grin
o yeah wink
Re: Winnergal Busted! by izeek(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2009
bilqiss:

this's some serious gansta sh*t! well done to the researcher/reviewer for the expose!

shud have been the perfect replacement for ribadu, not this waziri babe.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by sesman(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

his is entertaining and thats why i love nairaland, grin, am reading with excitement,

i predict a round 2 coming up from the accused grin
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
tgif
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Damsal(f): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
i think u are only looking at things from the surface, maybe she got married at 18 as a virgin got divorced and then all the sexual crap took place since she says they only took place a couple of months ago. So your evidence is probably set out in the wrong order.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Damsal:

i think u are only looking at things from the surface, maybe she got married at 18 as a virgin got divorced and then all the sexual crap took place since she says they only took place a couple of months ago. So your evidence is probably set out in the wrong order.

Did you look at the last post? She is still married with kids!!!!!
Re: Winnergal Busted! by biola44: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Winnergal Busted! by platnumnk: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
Coming from a mod, I woulda expected different. undecided
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
platnumnk.:

Coming from a mod, I woulda expected different. undecided

WTF? What is your business with my role on NL? And who said mods can't expose lying scums like Winnergal?

Mod my foot. Only when it's comfortable to you you remember we are moderators. Nonsense.
Re: Winnergal Busted! by Monicaa: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Wow! Some of us are real though seeking for true advices nevertheless so some people saying never taking some posts seriously, some posts are real on here @ least like mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Men Should Start Wearing Panties / Umu Obiligbo Ft Phyno & Flavour – Culture / 10 Ugliest Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.