Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him (1985 Views)

The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) / 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Do you think the world could not get any worse? Think again! There are no words to even begin describing how sickening people could be.

A French mother who held down her four-year-old son while he was molested by his stepfather in a prison visiting room was sentenced Wednesday to a maximum 20 years in jail.

At the detention center, 25-years-old Sabrina Bonner had blindfolded her son and made him kneel on a chair in front of her 31-year-old partner Lionel Barthelemy, then held him by the arms as he was molested.

Both Sabrina and Barthelemy have admitted to multiple counts of molestaions and sexual assault of the boy, now eight. Some of the assaults, including the molestation in the visiting room at the Toul detention center in eastern France, had been filmed on a mobile phone.

Sabrina gave herself up to police in May 2011, shortly before Barthelemy was due to be released from prison while claiming that she carried out the assaults under the orders and threat of violence from Barthelemy.

Lionel Barthelemy, who has been jailed since August 2009 for violence, also received the same sentence from the court in Strasbourg, eastern France.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/woman-holds-down-her-4-year-old-son.html
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Filthy animals, this makes me sick to my stomach, I doubt the poor boy will ever recover from such psychological trauma. There is no betrayal worse than this
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by ciphoenix: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nabilah: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
She's got to be the worst mother in the world. Poor child!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
hornipipe: Filthy animals, this makes me sick to my stomach, I doubt the poor boy will ever recover from such psychological trauma. There is no betrayal worse than this
Spot on! I can't imagine what the woman was thinking. She's lost her mind!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by albacete(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
holy molly!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gawwwwddddddddd!!

Women!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2013
pickabeau1: Gawwwwddddddddd!!

Women!

This isn't a gender issue. How about the man who molested a 4-year-old boy? Can he be absorbed of this abominable act?

1 Like

Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2013
hornipipe: Filthy animals, this makes me sick to my stomach, I doubt the poor boy will ever recover from such psychological trauma. There is no betrayal worse than this
as in ehen,this terrible news has made me loose my apetite instantly for the moi moi i am eating this morning.what kind of sickening and abnormal parents are those...tufiaaaaa when i thought i have heard the worst news,only for a more repulsive one to show up.i doubt whether the boy will ever be normal again except a miracle from God happens.if that boy is not a serial rapist orhave gay/bestial tendencies,it is the mercies of God and a big miracle.God please save this generation of kids from beastly parents.what the hell is this world turning to.the world is becoming so brutish by the day.nawa o.smh
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Obviously it's clear it's not an issue only as the man was the perpetator in this case

But the day a mother abdicates nay actively demonises her responsibilities to protect her brood then you truly know that things are at the time of ending

infonubia:
This isn't a gender issue. How about the man who molested a 4-year-old boy? Can he be absorbed of this abominable act?
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
pickabeau1: Obviously it's clear it's not an issue only as the man was the perpetator in this case

But the day a mother abdicates nay actively demonises her responsibilities to protect her brood then you truly know that things are at the time of ending

Very valid point. I concur
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
infonubia:
Very valid point. I concur

Really sad...

Well baby P was killed jointly by his mum so no be today
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
How can we can this on the front page?
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by megareal: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dem never born dat man wey go threaten me to help him hurt my kidz. I dey madt? Both of them should be gang r@ped in prison. Useless adults.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
megareal: Dem never born dat man wey go threaten me to help him hurt my kidz. I dey madt? Both of them should be gang r@ped in prison. Useless adults.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
pickabeau1:

This is a very stupiid statement.

So the father that threatened the mother and carried out the actual molestation should get less blame than the mother?
Rubbish.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^^^Your blood thirstiness is your undoing..
Go back n read slowly

not smart of you just jumping in
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Guys, pls lets bring it back to the story. No need to call ourselves out.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 29, 2013
pickabeau1: ^^^^Your blood thirstiness is your undoing..
Go back n read slowly

not smart of you just jumping in

Shut up!

You made an inane statement and I called you out on it, I didn't jump into anything.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2013
Feminists especially the rabid types can never be logical where woman are concerned

A mother takes her son to prison n says she was forced to let her son be r.aped

Of course she is innocent

Shes not capable of overcoming the man so she is innocent...and not culpable at all..

It is well
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2013
pickabeau1: Feminists especially the rabid types can never be logical where woman are concerned

A mother takes her son to prison n says she was forced to let her son be r.aped

Of course she is innocent

Shes not capable of overcoming the man so she is innocent...and not culpable at all..

It is well

Old miserable misorgynists especially the rabid types cant do anything useful with their lives where sensible reasoning is concerned

A father threatened his wife and rayped his son

Of course he is innocent

He is not capable of overcoming his animalistic sexxual desires so he is innocent...and not culpable at all..

Biolabee is obviously a f0ol that should quit trolling on the internet and be a responsible married man.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by pickabeau1: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm....

I pray the boy is not permanently damaged by this dastardly act perpetrated by this man n supported (actively, coerced or passively) by his birth mother

I have no time for you today...

Toodle oo
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Guys, they are both guilty. Both of them got sentenced.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
infonubia: Guys, they are both guilty. Both of them got sentenced.

Smart comment by an intelligent guy.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
NL member:

Smart comment by an intelligent guy.
grin cheesy
Ok let's shake hands and move on
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

sickening!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:
shocked shocked shocked

sickening!

It really is.
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by tnature: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
What a wicked world! Front page please!
Re: Woman Held Down Her 4-year-old Son While His Stepfather Molested Him by infonubia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
tnature: What a wicked world! Front page please!
Hopefully, it will be recommended by the mod.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Killing And Eating People(graphic PICS) / Arimogija Killings: Residents Raise Alarm Over Helicopter 'dropping Weapons' As / Thriller In Ogun State: Commuters Repel Armed Robbers With AXE, Cutlass...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.