Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? (13838 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has scheduled another edition of presidential media chat on Sunday, 29th Sept 2013, at 7pm. If you have any question for the president, lets have it.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by adesammy1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
what is he doing to reduce the price of garri? Na first to comment I be skelewu

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Zonacom(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mr president. Is sincere nigerian your rep on nairaland?

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by DrWalter: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dat scam u cald media chat..

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by 9jaboy007: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
oga jona .....u used 1.5 trn to bell out banks, 1.2trn for airlines.....pls sir y cant we bell education with 1.5 trn and for once lets have a good education system....taken a good example of what ameachi has done with RSUST

23 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by luvmijeje(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Special adviser to the President on Nairaland, thanks for this opportunity and here goes my question. Can the President show us video clips or images of real projects he has commisioned for the past three years with our money? I will have love to ask him what he has done about corruption, obviously he has done nothing, so I won't bother.
Pls ensure my question is forward to him, thanks.

16 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Sunofgod(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
How is your girlfriend??

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by talktimi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
What has happened to the coastal road project ?
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Jonathan has scheduled another edition of presidential media chat on Sunday, 29th Sept 2013, at 7pm. If you have any question for the president, lets have it.
Seriously? You can ask him why he remains a slowpoke and clueless? He should do something fast about ASUU strike and let students go back to school. angry

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2013
luvmijeje: Special adviser to the President on Nairaland, thanks for this opportunity and here goes my question. Can the President show us video clips or images of real projects he has commisioned for the past three years with our money? I will have love to ask him what he has done about corruption, obviously he has done nothing, so I won't bother.
Pls ensure my question is forward to him, thanks.
hope you enjoyed yourself last night,are you coming tonight?

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 2:45am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Seriously? You can ask him why he remains a slowpoke and clueless? He should do something fast about ASUU strike and let students go back to school. angry
Ïf not for the simple fact that you are a lady I would have called you a she goat for insulting my President but you are forgiven go and sin no more.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by hardywaltz(m): 3:06am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr President, why are u so clueless and surround yourself with jesters like Wike, Turkur, Mbu, Evans Bipi & Co.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Joel3(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2013
mr. president, what happened to the proposed snc. are we not going for that anymore?

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by ba7man(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr President. During your tenure, it seems the fight against corruption has gone to sleep. Can you please tell us the major strides you have taken to curb corruption................

.............And pls don't give us that "Nigerians are corrupt" story. Tell us what you are doing to curb corruption in high places. You are our leader and the Citizens follow the examples laid down by their leader.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by stebell(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Seriously? You can ask him why he remains a slowpoke and clueless? He should do something fast about ASUU strike and let students go back to school. angry
Husbandless Zamfara woman, it's like yu don't hv any meaning thing to do. Yu don't post any topic and wen ma frnd @ OP do yu try to derail his thread. Get ur self a job woman. I wonder hw de peeps around yu cope if there are any.
I think Low Live and joblessness is really getting into ur head. Well, since yu want to disturb de OP, I've vowed to bring yu to ur knees. Unam.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Clerverly: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2013
1. Mr. President are you really on a mission to bankrupt Nigeria??

2. Did governor Amechi sleep with your wife??

17 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
hardywaltz: Mr Hardywaltz, why are u so clueless and surround yourself with jesters like Wike, Turkur, Mbu, Evans Bipi & Co.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by awodman: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr President,I quite understand the principle of seperation of powers in the sense that the executive prosecutes and the judiciary punishes...the judiciary has been lame in handing down appropriate punishments and this is largely attributed to shoddy prosecution by the executive prosecutors...

So Mr president what is your Govt doing to ensure that the prosecution of corrupt individuals is water-tight,so that the judges will see enough evidence to convict culprits..because Unless one or two high profile cases of corrupt individuals are jailed, Nigerians will still believe corruption is not been fought

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by grafikii: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls ask him what he does with 360 billion Naira a month

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr Presido since you have your hands full with anty Deziani,madam Oduah,Otteh etc etc,pls can you borrow me Sheppo for just one week?
I am sure you won't miss her.

I love her Big Nyash. cool

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by kkkp: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2013
I want to ask d clueless retardeen how much he stole since he was sworn in

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Brimmie(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr. President, are you a Learner?? Like seriously.. undecided undecided

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Musiwa will represent NL.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by hardywaltz(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=manmade][/quote]
Please don't associate me with low-lifes and Riff raff who are Mr President's best of friends.

One more question for GEJ,
How many pairs of shoe do u have now, considering that u once had none so we can evaluate how much progress we have made in ur lyf.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by adepojuot: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr president is it true you are a nursery school president

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Symphony007: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr president, rather than four handpicked reporters with approved questions from your office, why don't you have a press conference with reporters from media houses, both local and international, to enhance transparency.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Jayses(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2013
J
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by BabaAlabi: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr President U fit borrow me nokia pin mouth charger??
On a serious note, it's clear Sincere9gefaggot is the special adviser to GEJ. He/She is earning millions for destroying our country with wrong information and blatant lies. Shine your eyes!!

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Sir, WHEN WILL ASUU STRIKE END

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Segadem(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
We want to know your worth by declearing your assets.

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by dridowu: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2013
When will his children start attending government schools ?
When will he start using government hospitals ?
When are we going to have 247 power supply in Nigeria ?
Why will govt parastals collect money from unemploy graduate b4 employing them ?

APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring / Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / Prince Clem Agba Resumes As Minister Of State For Budget