Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! (627 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Man Tries To Impregnate Horse / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Fortunately, this one did not occur in Naija, else I would have gone to the guy’s house to either congratulate him on the sheer size of his balls or to give him the dirtiest slap of his life for his amazing stupidity. According to this news report, a man somewhere in the land of crazy, crazy (a.k.a the USA), walked into the water department office, deposited an envelope that was later discovered to contain a white powder (cocaine, if someone is dense enough not have figured it out by now) before riding away on his bicycle.

We would like to imagine what would happen if I walked into the PHCN office and tried to pay my bill with weed….especially when their substations usually have military personnel stationed somewhere close by. I can only suppose the man was riding the white, fluffy clouds (aka high) when he did this act, considering the police are now looking for him. Next time someone wants to do something really, really stupid, we would advice something that wouldn’t attract police attention.

Yankee shaaa!

http://zakuraweekly.com/man-tries-to-pay-water-bill-with-cocaine/

So the first issue of Zakura Weekly, Naija's craziest mag as edited by yours truly will be making its debut on Sunday. Y'all can subscribe to get it free when it drops. It is in soft format though, so if you'll need a pdf reader on your laptop/mobile phone to read it. To subscribe, just head on down to http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/ . Cheers!
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2013
B.a.l.l.s, Nairaland, B.A.L.L.S!!!! What in the world are spheres?!!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by Incredibleme: 3:41am On Sep 28, 2013
#END TIME#
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: B.a.l.l.s, Nairaland, B.A.L.L.S!!!! What in the world are spheres?!!!! undecided undecided undecided

Lucky they didn't use globes!
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by Ishilove: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: B.a.l.l.s, Nairaland, B.A.L.L.S!!!! What in the world are spheres?!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Lord_Reed:

Lucky they didn't use globes!
Lwkmd!!! cheesy

I was wondering what 'spheres' meant grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by Ishilove: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Stony Balony, the side effects of sniffing that shyte cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by Warlord3000(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2013
ƪ☺‎​ƪ _________________
|/ |
| smiley)
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
_ _|___ laff don hang Me 4here o
Re: Man Tries To Pay Water Bill With Cocaine! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ishilove:

Lwkmd!!! cheesy

I was wondering what 'spheres' meant grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Photos In One Word / How Did You Join Nairaland? / Man Feeds Wild Alligators With His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.