Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems (1813 Views)

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" / Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? / Why Do so Many Americans Have Too Many Mental Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Read his poems
Real sick and troubled man

He wears the ring of the Baphomet and he is a lover of women. He rides them like a devil, with a deep and ferocious passion. They fall in love with him instantly yet he cannot be reigned in or controlled. He is a danger to women. He is wild and free. He walks out of the room coldly, moves on and leaves them behind. Yet thoughts of himcontinue to ravage their minds and threaten to drive them insane. They are victims of his Baphomet spell. They feel sad, humiliated and used. They say to themselves ''if I can't have him, no-one will have him''. They plan to destroy him. He is the object of their love and hate all at once.

He should have controlled his sex drive and kept his giant weapon to himself. He should not have serviced and loved them with the vigour, depth and passion of a god from Mount Olympus. He should not have taken them to heaven and brought them back to earth with a bump. This servant of the Baphomet drives women insane with pleasure. He is a danger to women. His gentle touch lights up their fire and kindles an insatiable lust in their bodies, spirits and souls. Once he has pleasured them, no-one else matters and they cannot let him go.

It is just the chemistry and the aura he radiates. Once he touches them they are obsessed with him for life. And it is instantaneous. Lustful thoughts of his giant weapon plague and torment them from morning till night and from night till morning. He drives them insane with his wild and unrestrained visualisations, his vivid fantasies, his filthy words and his fertile and sensual imagination. He demolishes their inhibitions and he removes their sense of decency and self-restraint. They go wild when he mounts them. Whether princess or pauper they forget who and what they are and they enter the palace of pleasure with this servant of the Baphomet.

He destroys their restrictive thought-processes and their cool rationality with his burning sex appeal, his unrestrained and raw power and his primitive passion. Once he has ravaged them and had his wicked way they cannot let him go. They alone must enjoy the sheer pleasure that his tireless weapon and insatiable tongue brings. This man stirs passions that no mortal is meant to stir. He is a labial lover. He is a burning fire. He is a danger to women. And he wears the ring of the Baphomet.
________________ Ffk, 2013
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 28, 2013
^^
Bwahahaha grin grin grin
That guy is a genius grin
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 28, 2013

The man is accursed,his words not mine o

She is not the evil one and neither is she accursed.....I am. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a divine prescence....she was tranquility. Her gentle smile lit up the room and she wore the fragrance of a thousand spring flowers. Her crime was to share my passion and to have faith in my cause- to love, trust and believe in me. She saw my vision and dared to delight in my dreams and aspirations. Yet I failed her and repaid her good with evil. I failed her and scarred her life forever.

O how cruel is this strange and merciless man that I have become. I can be so ruthless, unfeeling and cold to those that I love. I am not deserving of life and I am even less deserving of any form of joy. Yet each tear that she sheds in the secrecy of her bedroom wounds my soul and tears apart my crumbling heart. I join her in grief.

She does not see me yet her angel does. I weep and yearn for her every night and my spirit writhes and burns with pain. Behind that mask of a smile lies the deepest sorrow. I am a man that has been broken and scarred by the curse of love, ill- fortune and the vagaries of time. She has broken my heart, sifted my soul and crushed my spirit. I am slowly dying. May the Balm of Gilead heal my wounds and may God's love and mercy restore my strength. Most important of all may she find joy, peace, long-life and love everlasting. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a divine prescence.....she was tranquilty.
________________ Ffk, 2013

http://www.femifanikayode.org/poems.html
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Bwahahaha grin grin grin
That guy is a genius grin

Genius ke
In a nutshell man is a megalomaniac and an obsessive compulsive ,bipolar se.xual deviant
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Old woman, do you not have a husband or children to tend to?

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Gboliwe: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2013
shocked undecided
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 28, 2013

This must have been after a few memorable rounds with a skilled Ekiti prostitute monashawosatu olukpokpowa grin

There is no love that is as powerful and as strong as the love of Mona. It breaks down walls and shatters the gates and barriers. It heals the wounds of broken hearts and takes away the pain of crushed and shattered emotions. She touches the spirit with her warmth and soothes the soul with her gentle words. She is the eastern bride which the four winds of the earth brought forth as a gift to nature and humanity. Noble in spirit, resolute and strong. She is Mona.
From the shores of Lebanon and the hills of the Golan Heights, there is none like her. She is a gift from God: a parcel of love and kindness. A bringer of hope, new life, new love, new beginnings and spiritual renewal and resurrection. There is none like Mona. She alone takes away the pain of solitude and loneliness. She alone understands the power of pure and unadulterated love. God bless you Mona.
God bless you forever.
________________ Ffk, 2011
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Old woman, do you not have a husband or children to tend to?

Abeg, make una no fight o
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
Abeg, make una no fight o

Rotfl.
You have some acting like she has a mental problem pointing fingers at another.
Does she not have a husband and children to look after?
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 28, 2013
After he ran around on his third wife sleeping with their hired hands and random women ,maybe contracting gono and giving same to her,he writes her a poem
Rofl

There is none like you......a great soul and a beautiful spirit. In all things and in all ways you are wonderful. There is none like you. I will love you until the end of time. I will love you into eternity, with my body ,spirit and soul. I will love you through summer, winter, autumn and spring. I will love you until the day I die. There is none like you. Thank you just for being you and for always being there for me......even though I do not feel that I am worthy of you or of your love. Thank you Gina.....thank you. There is none like you.
________________ Ffk, 2010
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2013
May god punish the devil of spousal separation and dilapidated homes.

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 28, 2013
What is with Ibo chics giving themselves to Yoruba men for temporary enjoyment?

Since this Fani saga, I've realized how many Ibo chics get passed around by several politicians. From Atiku to Obj to Fani.

IBB's mistress was also an Ibo woman

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 28, 2013
I've just noticed that with the help of Ibo women and WAZOBIAism, Biafra will never be actualized.

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 28, 2013
*watches as the drama unfolds*
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: *watches as the drama unfolds*

FFK may just show up on the thread,dem say the bobo dey parambulate here o
That will be interesting
I may talk him into some show and tell grin grin
He says he has a massive machine that women can't resist
Maybe he will post a picture and prove it
I can believe this man has daughters
Poor girls

Btw, why are you disappearing on me?
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 28, 2013
@babyosisi: you get bad mouth o. See as u dey talk about "show and tell"/"massive machine" grin

I'm not disappearing on you sha. I pop in on the other site.
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: @babyosisi: you get bad mouth o. See as u dey talk about "show and tell"/"massive machine" grin

I'm not disappearing on you sha. I pop in on the other site.

Didn't you read the poetry
U wan make I quote am?
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 3:33am On Sep 28, 2013
SMFH. This fool fani kayode has left more tribalistic yorubas in confusion on whether to support him or not. Even the good ole Ileke Idi is confused. Talk about a demented fellow. Genius (in all sarcasm) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 28, 2013
babyosisi:

Didn't you read the poetry
U wan make I quote am?
Nah, the thing fit make me h____ny
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan:
Nah, the thing fit make me h___ny
are you gay?
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: SMFH. This fool fani kayode has left more tribalistic yorubas in confusion on whether to support him or not. Even the good ole Ileke Idi is confused. Talk about a demented fellow. Genius (in a sarcasm) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha
The focus is FFK and his demons but anyone that wants to stand in for him and ramble on is welcome kwa grin
It is a thread to showcase a specie of madness ravaging some fellow countrymen
Ara ga gba Ndi ara steady

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you gay?

God forbid!!
Please o
My brother is as straight as a needle

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you gay?
Nope, I'm straight
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
ROFLMFAO.

That man needs to go check in to the nearest psych hospital and while he's at it, let's remind him not to forget to pay your landlord, orji.
@FFK, shebi which NL account you dey crawl around with. come out, come out whereever you are, I got something to say
See your life. for a politician, common 1.5 million naira rent you barely pay am. see wetin ashawo chasing don cause you. you that wowo reach? I pity your third wife.

2 Likes

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
We still on pg 1? grin
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
One_Naira: ROFLMFAO.

That man needs to go check in to the nearest psych hospital and while he's at it, let's remind him not to forget to pay your landlord, orji.
@FFK, shebi which NL account you dey crawl around with. come out, come out whereever you are, I got something to say
See your life. for a politician, common 1.5 million naira rent you barely pay am. see wetin ashawo chasing don cause you. you that wowo reach? I pity your third wife.

It's your Ibo sisters you're calling Ashewo? shocked
Call them what they are jare wink
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by OneNaira6: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

It's your Ibo sisters you're calling Ashewo? shocked
Call them what they are jare wink

An ashawo is an ashawo be it yoruba igbo, bini, etc. I'm not going to sugar coat because the ashawo wey milk the 1diot dry is igbo. infact, I'm proud of chioma, she started out as an ashawo but turned to politician thanks to the 1diotic FFK. Got herself a good juicy job, a juicy house, vacation, etc all in expense of FFK and now the man can barely pay 1.5 million naira rent. na that i call a smart ashawo. better than the yoruba ashawo wey man they use and dump like FFK's daughters and wife. hehehe.
Tell FFK to pay his rent. He was busy wasting all his looted money on woman chasing and allowing debt on his family. No wonder his wives left him. he's a terrible husband and father

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Your sisters are Nigerian politicians' ashewos. Fani chopped, OBJ chopped, Atiku chopped, IBB chopped, even common corpers go dey chop.

You agreed.
Cry me a river angry

One_Naira:

An ashawo is an ashawo be it yoruba igbo, bini, etc. I'm not going to sugar coat because the ashawo wey milk the 1diot dry is igbo. infact, I'm proud of chioma, she started out as an ashawo but turned to politician thanks to the 1diotic FFK. Got herself a good juicy job, a juicy house, vacation, etc all in expense of FFK and now the man can barely pay 1.5 million naira rent. na that i call a smart ashawo. better than the yoruba ashawo wey man they use and dump like FFK's daughters and wife. hehehe.
Tell FFK to pay his rent. He was busy wasting all his looted money on woman chasing and allowing debt on his family. No wonder his wives left him. he's a terrible husband and father

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by OneNaira6: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Your sisters are Nigerian politicians' ashewos. Fani chopped, OBJ chopped, Atiku chopped, IBB chopped, even common corpers go dey chop.

You agreed.
Cry me a river angry

choi this one is trying to disclaim FFK's daughter and wife and pass am to igbo. chimooooo. shama maliga where you dey, come see this one. ROFLMFAO.

FFK and his family disgrace just left una that confused. ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
One_Naira:

choi this one is trying to disclaim FFK's daughter and wife and pass am to igbo. chimooooo. shama maliga where you dey, come see this one. ROFLMFAO.

Hey, you're the one that called your Ibo sisters ashewo (political and international prostitutes). wink

1 Like

Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by OneNaira6: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Hey, you're the one that called your Ibo sisters ashewo (political and international prostitutes). wink

but your the one denying FFK's female family no? E shame you reach Yoruba asahawos are not smart enough to get themselves out of the game but passed around like a crack among crack heads.
ndoo. go whin to maliga, he just told us the juice, na him go fix your pain
Re: Valid Proof That FFK Has Mental Problems by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
I simply asked you to take caution the next time you want to call your sisters Ibo political prostitutes (IPP)

One_Naira:

but your the one denying FFK's female family no? E shame you reach Yoruba asahawos are not smart enough to get themselves out of the game but passed around like a crack among crack heads.
ndoo. go whin to maliga, he just told us the juice, na him go fix your pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inredible Male And Female Trees Doing Things (pics) Attached / What Life Looks Like Before And After You Turn 30 [photos] / Dina's Donut Treats!!! Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.