Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" (4091 Views)

Video: Three Ladies Rub Grinded Pepper On Another Girls Private For Cheating. / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) / Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/shezhawt

www.nairaland.com/sandrannna

Now check both profile they have the same picture they..probably they stole it from a source

Now i may be wrong but i suspect sandra to be the thief cuz shezhawt have been uploading different pictures of herself ever since, but i aimt sure if it is really her her though..

To all the male pervs in the hawz watch out angry
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by falconey(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
interesting.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Could that be why she declined to contest for the Miss Nairaland contest? grin

Sandra whatever has deactivated. grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
op, edit the topic, it's meant to be "proof that" not "prove that"...

gurlz with low self-esteem.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ikeepitreal(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Help, my gas finished and I'm cooking my morning beans...
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

lie!
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:
op, edit the topic, it's meant to be "proof that" not "prove that"...

gurlz with low self-esteem.
rather guys grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Am nt suprised!! I knw 4rm the on-start bt op u get time sha,hmmmm
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lie!
undecided
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

aswear angry
Guys everywhere grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

go make use of firewood.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lie!
Can you just shut the fhuuck up and click on her profile link? undecided
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:
aswear angry
Guys everywhere grin
grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Oya the two Guys/girls angry come and defend yourself..

Dumb thieves..

Yiu cant catfish with sense...
God catch una

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ikeepitreal(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:

go make use of firewood.

The only wood around here is my reading table, and its made of woods cut out from the cedars of lebanon
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:

go make use of firewood.
grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by XavierBlue(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2015
She don deactivate o.

How can a female be such a notorious troll? I knew she was fvcking bloody male

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
She don deactivate o.

How can a female be such a notorious troll? I knew she was fvcking bloody male

Xavierblue
they will come back with another fake profile angry
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
More revelations coming up angry
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:
make i send u gas through flash share or bluthoot
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by XavierBlue(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:
[size=14pt] they will come back with another fake profile angry [/size]
they are already here with their fake profile, you'll verify that soon.

Xavierblue
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ikeepitreal(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Andrew114:
make i send u gas through flash share or bluthoot
Flash share would be better na. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
they are already here with their fake profile, you'll verify that soon.

Xavierblue
please unquote me bro smiley
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

The only wood around here is my reading table, and its made of woods cut out from the cedars of lebanon

cedars of lebanon or cedars of gilead, wood na wood, they will all burn in fire...
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ikeepitreal(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Dharniel:

cedars of lebanon or cedars of gilead, wood na wood, they will all burn in fire...
Ehn. No worry sef, I don dey pound the beans for mortar, I would add palm oil after
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by 400billionman: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:
www.nairaland.com/shezhawt

www.nairaland.com/sandranna

Now check both profile they have the same picture they..probably they stole it from a source

Now i may be wrong but i suspect sandra to be the thief cuz shezhawt have been uploading different pictures of herself ever since, but i aimt sure if it is really her her though..

To all the male pervs in the hawz watch out angry

Another option is this.

It might be the same person using the two monikers.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Can you just shut the fhuuck up and click on her profile link? undecided
She hasn't deactivated.
www.nairaland.com/sandrannna

Her username bears three "n" and OP fixed two.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by jejemanito: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Even the devil envy how expertly these she-males keep fooling guys who never learn

They keep opening accounts with almost the same writing style, forming 'bossy independent lady' trolling all over NL
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Are you guys even for real... I've been here for as long as I can remember...

Sandannna got a way of killing ones reputation....

Nneka123... Its exactly as I thought
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
jejemanito:
Even the devil envy how expertly these she-males keep fooling guys who never learn

They keep opening accounts with almost the same writing style, forming 'bossy independent lady' trolling all over NL

First of all... Am not bossy..

Am not male... What do I stand to gain impersonating someone...
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naijaboiy... You too?

I stated reasons as to why I didn't want to contest.. I thought consistency was a requirement...

This is more than i can bear.... Trouble isn't my strongest suit.... I really dunno why I would go out of my way to do this... I have got every proof that am the lady behind my profile...

Guess I underestimated sandrannna sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? / What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! / Who Is Oluwaseun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.