Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack (7255 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by roqchiq(f): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
NYA....who are they? Why are we just hearing about them? They say they are championing the cause of Nigerian youths, havn't they realised that Nigerian youths are out of school because of ASUU strike?? Why havn't they protested and demanded an end to the strike, so that the youths can return to school.

I am yet to hear about any extrajudicial killings by the sss, i will wait the outcome of this tale. Homeless people sure, but when have we heard of a big man suicide bomber, living in a big house? Havn't you heard of uncompleted/abandoned buildings being used by armed robbers and kidnappers. Even for africamagic, these hoodlums use similar places as meeting points. If you say the 7 were killed in crossfire, well there are always casaulties of war abi.

sss, i salute una jor.

1 Like

Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by darqly(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Isn't this the same DSS that got ambushed by ombatse tribesmen, in this modern day and age of intelligence gathering? Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the sequence 'Innocent until proven guilty'? How can security operatives shoot to kill without giving their hapless victims a chance to surrender? If anything, killing an unarmed person is nothing short of cowardice.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by UKBobo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
NYA demands Marilyn Ogar's Back!

See hungry men watching her back for security matta during last security drive in Abuja. They are not alone grin grin

#naijaMILFhunter#

Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by olajide8(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
andyanders:

The ONLY way is for the government to first deal with the innocent Ibo youths killed by police arm robbers, known as Nigeria Police Officers.
Until that issue is visited and the actors dealt with, no youth of this country will fight for this. When it happened to the Ibo youths, nothing was done and the parents of these children were left to mourn their children without the Federal Government doing anything.
Kai- bros as much as I detest our security personnel especially the police, I beg to defer on the case of the APO six, they were compensated O! N5m each, which is small compared to the ability and the lives of the people involved, and which is the highest ever paid the family of any deceased nigerian, at the hands of any of our security personnel, and -what they were initially asking for N100m/each, but its was paid - the lawyer became a SAN*, off the noise, that was wiped up, by this most celebrated case in abuja and collected about 30% of the total amount paid all the families combined, it was even televised, when they were paid - now this is another case of the same thing again -people* nigerian's-
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by phildon: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
CongressIsrael: As a youth, I support Ogar. She will not resign nor be relieved of her duties.Any person or group calling for her resignation should be properly investigated as such a person or group could have been having contact with the boko idiots. Ogar, pls continue with your good work. They could not not understand how you have been dealing with their stupidity tactically and as a result they want you to be sacked but they will be the ones to be sacked from this earth.Carry on, Ogar. The true youths are in support of Dr Goodluck Jonathan's good work which you are exhibiting from your little office.
Continue d ethnicity jingles. What goes round comes around. Yesterday it was Uchenna, today it is Adamu. Tomorrow it shall be you, Adetunji.

1 Like

Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by andyanders: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
olajide_07:
Kai- bros as much as I detest our security personnel especially the police, I beg to defer on the case of the APO six, they were compensated O! N5m each, which is small compared to the ability and the lives of the people involved, and which is the highest ever paid the family of any deceased nigerian, at the hands of any of our security personnel, and -what they were initially asking for N100m/each, but its was paid - the lawyer became a SAN*, off the noise, that was wiped up, by this most celebrated case in abuja and collected about 30% of the total amount paid all the families combined, it was even televised, when they were paid - now this is another case of the same thing again -people* nigerian's-

Let the officers be hanged too because he who kills must be killed. because of the way our security officers kill the innocent citizens and go free, that is why they keep killing, The law should be, if they knowingly kill an innocent citizen, they too must be killed.

Because they allow them go, that is why they keep killing.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by amarudeen(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
if he is rili championing d cause of the poor, defenceless and homeless, then he is doing it in d wrong city. let him move his headquarters to borno state and pitch his his tent. in as much as destitutes live in uncompleted buildings in oda part of the country, they do not constitute an immediate threat to d society like d abokis. And u been an aboki wud see nothing wrong with the threat they pose becos u are a threat to the society urself

MU*MU=MUMU
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by Longeria(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
fagbalex: point of correction the person heading this NYA is a yoruba man from oyo state. not all Muslims are from the north, so many Muslims are from south south south west and few from south east. so not all southerners are xtian please all hatred and anti Islam should take note. ma Salam
Sharaaaaaaaaaap, name the Muslims from south east.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by roqchiq(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
fiscalcliff:
Are you this daft?
Many impartial commentators have posited those 7 chaps were homeless labourers killed extra judicially
There is even talk of a probe by the National Assembly
Is every northerner now a terrorist?

homeless people abi.....and now that they are ''shot'' they suddenly have families coming out and claiming compensations (did i mention they even hired a lawyer, not human rights.). They are homeless, yet they join keke abi na okada riders association, and their leader is saying they are not boko haram, like say them write am for forehead. Or maybe they filled a form and didn't tick 'yes' in the 'boko haram member' box.
Common people lets keep an open mind.
Lets wait and see.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
emk4lif: The SSS remains prolly the most efficient internal security agency in the country so I'll give them the benefit of doubt as regards this isssue, they've sucessfully neutralized all terrorist cells in abuja which is why abuja has not been hit for over a year now, so if they insist those guys were a boko haram sleeper cell planning to hit radio house, I'm inclined to believe em
@emk4lif, comments such as yours raise my bull** metre a few bars. It's obvious you're a minion in the organization you're trying but failing to defend or related to the unprofessional mouthpiece the concerned folks are calling for her sack.

From which source did you get the information you're peddling here? Right from the time the news broke, it's clear that the dss has goofed. Dangiwa's summation is totally on point. Ekpeyong should also resign or be sacked but since this is naija, I doubt whether anything would happen seeing every frustrated fellow with a sidearm nor to mention assault weapons has developed itch fingers as it is now open season for Boko Haram. Ogar's role in the cover up is shameful & despicable. This isn't the first time that this pathetic woman would be going beyond her brief to justify clear abuse of fundamental rights. A couple of months back, she was running from pillar to post when BH placed a bounty on her head with the careless manner she talks as if she were invincible and bullet proof. Even GEJ who's the C-in-C doesnt talk that way.
The murder of the Apo victims, then and now, no race baiting here, cannot go unpunished, either in this life or the next. The blood of the innocent is on the necks of their murderers and those that will seek to deflect justice from being rightly served
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
roqchiq: NYA....who are they? Why are we just hearing about them? They say they are championing the cause of Nigerian youths, havn't they realised that Nigerian youths are out of school because of ASUU strike?? Why havn't they protested and demanded an end to the
sss, i salute una jor.
@roqchiq, would you salute the sss if the murdered victims were your parents, brothers or relations? Is it a crime to be poor & homeless? A more sensible security organization would not go in with guns blazing, the building would have been secured first, at least the military was also assisting them, and the suspects would have been arrested and detained so as to ascertain their identity.

If they were BH, that means failure in the first place for the sss. If they are not, as it's becoming obvious, this calls for serious sanctions and prompt review of the SOPs of the dss.

Please, let's be matured in our thinking and see ourselves in the other person's shoes before typing rubbish comments devoid of common sense.

1 Like

Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
darqly: Isn't this the same DSS that got ambushed by ombatse tribesmen, in this modern day and age of intelligence gathering? Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the sequence 'Innocent until proven guilty'? How can security operatives shoot to kill without giving their hapless victims a chance to surrender? If anything, killing an unarmed person is nothing short of cowardice.

@darqly, Thank you, my thoughts exactly. The ease with which govt agents unleash terror on citizens is disturbing. The sss has no right, and I believe the National Human Rights Commission will establish this, knowing the Chairman Chidi Odinkalu, to murder those suspects like that, without due process. It's the job of the police to arrest any suspect but the way and manner the police was sidelined shows that it was an illegal operation meant to impress someone, I mean the location says it all.

If it were the backwater of Bwari or Nyanya, I doubt whether this 'elite' agency would show its face.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
akpanoka: Am compelled to comment becos d Association claims to be an umbrella body of all nigerian youths, me inclusive.

Well, the self acclimed youth president has only succeeded in expressing his perrsonal opinion, a Position borne out of religious and ethnic sentiment. Ogar appears to be d most intelligent and well mannered spokesperson.
I have watched repeatedly with keen interest how she handled security issues on TV and most tips she has given to help prevent and contain crime. I celebrate her. She is one of our uncelebrated heroine

Back to d reason he gave for d sack, It might interest him to know that d position of d security agencies may be borne out of investigations. They didnt go there to do environmental sanitation. It was a security operation. So they know what they are doing.
All these BH supporters must not hide under d guise of activism to instigate violence. We didn't hear them when the sect killed 160 innocent youths in Borno last week. They didn't react when a pastor and his children were killed in Kano yesterday. They kept mute wen security officials in their hundreds are killed on daily basis.
Bunch of hypocrites. Who are they deceiving.

It's obvious that the dss has many of its staff on this thread based on the shallow, unintelligent & unreasonable defence of its condemnable action. Don't you guys get it? Once you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!!!
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
silica: I find this story rather hilarious.
Has NYA ever condemned the killings by the Boko Haram idiotas? No
Have they ever commended the efforts of the security agencies in tackling terrorism? No
There bunch of muntulas should run back to d cave.
I think what NYA should have called for is the sacking of spokes persons in Nigeria from Labaran Maku,
Frank MBA,
all commissioners of education,
PROs of all organizations.
All of us expressing our God given and Constitution guaranteed freedom of expression opinions should be sacked.
Must everything in Nigeria be about religion and ethnicity?
That's probably why we are where we are.
Get a life all of you

Now I know that the junior staff in M. Ogar's department have been given the assignment to either derail this thread or protect her from objective analysis of her despicable role in the murder of innocent & defenseless citizens.

It's not working.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
kerzakov25:

if he is rili championing d cause of the poor, defenceless and homeless, then he is doing it in d wrong city. let him move his headquarters to borno state and pitch his his tent. in as much as destitutes live in uncompleted buildi ngs in oda part of the country, they do not constitute an immediate threat to d society like d abokis. And u been an aboki wud see nothing wrong with the threat they pose becos u are a threat to the society urself

senseless comment
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Reference:

And what is your proof that those killed were innocent if that task force is guilty as charged. Why not wait for the outcome any investigation.

We often accuse security operatives of not being pre-emptive. These things do not help. The SSS does not have a record of wanton killings. If a fire-fight occurred something obviously went wrong. That is what we should find out.

And what is your own proof that those murdered in cold blood were guilty? What are courts of law for? Being pre-emptive does not warrant excessive use of force when the risk or danger posed by the suspects has not gone beyond what the dss and the military have stacked against them.

You say the dss has no record of wanton killings, I say maybe you've been living on Jupiter. Most of the so-called cults related murders & mayhem on our campuses are directly or indirectly linked to the agency, just ask those in the know.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by nicetboy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
i hav been researching since nd finding out dat all dis moslem directly or indirectly BH sympathizers. i rest my case
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by phildon: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2013
CongressIsrael: As a youth, I support Ogar. She will not resign nor be relieved of her duties.Any person or group calling for her resignation should be properly investigated as such a person or group could have been having contact with the boko idiots. Ogar, pls continue with your good work. They could not not understand how you have been dealing with their stupidity tactically and as a result they want you to be sacked but they will be the ones to be sacked from this earth.Carry on, Ogar. The true youths are in support of Dr Goodluck Jonathan's good work which you are exhibiting from your little office.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by MartianTee(m): 2:18am On Sep 29, 2013
If you hear what that woman said when she was interview, in fact, she fell short of her expectation as a woman and as a mother. I wouldn't like to hear my mother tell such a sparkling-white lie-that nobody died. That's heartless and a disrespect for human life.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by omeiz93: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2013
For the fact that kidnapping is been freely carried out virtually in all south south, east, west etc does not portray all guys from these states kidnappers and boko haram insurgent in d north made all d people from there members. Let all condemned what happened at Apo in Abuja, in a strong term, it could be you, only that some people could be at wrong place at d wrong time. We should not attach religious or ethnic colouration to this issue. Let us all be strong advocate of peace all the time. May God bless all of us. Ameeeeeeen.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by BTT(m): 5:30am On Sep 30, 2013
phildon: Continue d ethnicity jingles. What goes round comes around. Yesterday it was Uchenna, today it is Adamu. Tomorrow it shall be you, Adetunji.
This got me thinking.
Re: NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack by mojeer678: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013

The Guardian's Editorial of Thursday, October 17, 2013 on page 14 posed this question: "How is it that DSS officers, who, as DSS spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar stated, came upon 'heavy fire' did not, to public knowledge, record any casualties (sic).

The editorial continued: " .... It is for this reason that the DSS spokesperson should be called to order and educated on circumspection over how she responds to reportage of security issues. Her role is not to make hurried statements devoid of careful deliberation, or reel out the technicalities of the agency's rule of engagement, but rather to inform the public truthfully and respectfully about the objective state of affairs of her organisation."

What else can be said about this shameless liar? The innocent blood of the murdered victims are on her head. She chose to lie against the truth because she works for DSS/SSS that can't go wrong.

If human justice doesn't catch up with this pathetic woman in this life, she should be certain that divine judgment is awaiting her, ...... unless she repents and confesses her sins!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborneā€™s $43.4m Cash / Bisi Ogungbemi, ADC Chairman Kidnapped In Ondo State (PHOTO) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Video How Jubril/buhari Was Made In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.