Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump (34332 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by passionate88: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Tubaba na sharp shooter na.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats to them

@Ecolime... Guy, you don kolo oo. Nice lines. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by kreamidiva(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Football team
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by lorddarshwood(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2013
No it Annie twin sister,aboki
ifyalways: Na annie be dis? She don change!
All the best to her.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Davijunson: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2013
don kross: so i should start jumping up n down abi.
why cant some ppl b matured for once.....were yu forced to open d thread..? why com and spill rubbish here...if yu no get anytin 2do, yu can com help me weed ma surroundin...i will pay yu...N.O.N.S.E.N.S.E....!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by passionate88: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Finally a legitimate child
no b lie o. The rest go dey bear "Snow" as their surname. Game of Thrones things

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Starigna12: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats Annie baby! I thank God for you.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Diamondxy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats dear. ℓ̊ 1der d total no of kids 2baba wud b havin b4 2020 lipsrsealed .

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by infiniteloop(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
SirElaw:
The only reason why I liked your post was that I was impressed by how stu.pid you were willing to get just to make pple laff.

Your sense of humour is dead. You must be a really sad person.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ecolime(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
kreami diva: Football team
Hahaha
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ecolime(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
infiniteloop:

Your sense of humour is dead. You must be a really sad person.
Guess the sad man was deprived of joy while growing up. I can feel his pain.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Abuloma80(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Shooo nobody commented, rejected, pressed, commended................. nor congratulated mr ecolim, or am I being ...............Any congrats for achieving ur life time goal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by SlimShawty(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
SEVEN children!!! Well dayummmmm
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by optimusprime2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
wait a sec, am I supposed to act surprised that 2Face scored again?
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Aromas: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
ecolime: Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

Bros! Bros!! Bros!!! Why now? Well thanks 4 being d last comment @dis tym of writing but wish my junior once commenting nxt shuld quote me right o pls Lolz (;
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by DAFESTEVE(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
SirElaw:
The only reason why I liked your post was that I was impressed by how stu.pid you were willing to get just to make pple laff.

So you didn't see the comic in d post. I had to roll on my bed and laughed out so loud. That was a very hilarious comment @ecolime.. @ sirElaw pls life is short. Free ur mind and be happy . Abeg read @ ecolime comment and LOL, you need to laugh now.

One Love
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by donkross1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Davijunson: why cant some ppl b matured for once.....were yu forced to open d thread..? why com and spill rubbish here...if yu no get anytin 2do, yu can com help me weed ma surroundin...i will pay yu...N.O.N.S.E.N.S.E....!!!!
. why are you taking it personal na. Are u in anyway related to 2baba or wat. Anyways am not here to diss anyone. Peace
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by bishopsamuel(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
congrat
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Rejoice5000(f): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Baby bump there's nothing new abeg.is not a new thing.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by hammedkola(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*

If you are celebrating to be the first to comment after spending total amount of 1 month 11 days on NL, then you need to think well to post a topic that will be on the front page...

Have never been first to comment but have been on the front page 5 times in 8 days 15 hours spent so far on NL.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Tracygold(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats Annie, I wish u safe delivery winkI pray that ur baby will be a boy this tym
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by sleemtobz: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*

This is the Funniest comment have seen on NL
cant just stop laughing,nice one tho.NL is a forum where you can learn and also laugh & enjoy yourself.Thumbs up Seun!
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by OCcool: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: no b lie o. The rest go dey bear "Snow" as their surname. Game of Thrones things
guy, u no well. Lmao
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by andyanders: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
TO Face is a a Production machine and his tools and machines in order. So he is producing any available raw material available in his company since his production company is still active. Any available lady, sorry any raw material available should report to To Face factory for there is still need for them, ONLY if ANN the incumbent director of operation will allow for those ladies, sorry I meant raw materials to be allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by megareal: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
LMAO. Thanks for the comic relief guy.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Saintogokeyaho: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrat i hail.oo always shooting on point.2 baba na u biko .
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by missvera(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congratulations to them,I bet Tuface would be excited because Na this one be the marriage first pikin.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by yim(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=ecolime]Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo *UPDATED* I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal t
congrats to u
and congrats to 2face or is it 7face now. anyway 7 is the number of perfection

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Sundahjoe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
2baba gunning for complete arsenal first 11
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
you're sick and all those that liked ur comment arent different
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Slicky112: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
1oracle:
Atiku has seven wives and 27 children so 2face is still a learner

ATIKU AND 2FACE AREN'T FROM THE SAME GENERATION !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.