Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods (597 Views)

When One Is Been Banned By Mods / Modification Of People's Post on Nairaland by Mods Is Bad / A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods by geeez: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
The news of another Shoprite outlet opening in an even bigger mall in Ibadan was posted this morning

And I'm shocked to my marrow that it was hidden for whatever reason by the mods

This is simply unbelievable

Seun, you have to do something decisive now
Re: New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods by Gbawe: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
I just tried to post on it too to realise it is gone. Supermods should look into this and give us a valid explanation. If this is the arbitrary action of one of the mods here, then that mod should be removed instantly !!!!!!
Re: New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods by geeez: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Gbawe: I just tried to post on it too to realise it is gone. Supermods should look into this and give us a valid explanation. If this is the arbitrary action of one of the mods here, then that mod should be removed instantly !!!!!!

If it was about an offensive comment, it can be removed or hidden

The link was given to Shoprite's website and its authentic

What in earth is the rationale?
Re: New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods by Gbawe: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez:

If it was about an offensive comment, it can be removed or hidden

The link was given to Shoprite's website and its authentic

What in earth is the rationale?

Make sure you lodge an official complaint in the complaint thread so that you force a response from at least one member of the moderating team. This should not be happening. Totally arbitrary action that reeks of ethnic malice.

(1) (Reply)

Age & People / Reasons Why You Enjoy " Nairaland" / Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.