Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? (730 Views)

Do You Really Own Anything In This World ? Or Are You Just Borrowing It / Who Are The "princes Of This World" Or "the Rulers Of This Age"? / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by asco15(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
We are really in a shameless world where people are no longer ashame to showoff their inner wears.
I just woke up to discover that most of the women both young and old in my neighbourhood are half naked just because today is saturday and they are not going to school or work. Some will just put on only wrapper or towel, some will even just wear their undis, bra, skin-tight or bob-shot walking about the street.
Its really annoying, even some guys will only put on boxers and be walking down the street.
We should learn to be decent even when we are at home, cos we are not alone in our neighbourhood. Some people are naturally endow and they are tempting to odas, i just have to always look the oda way when i am talking to them.
Remember that God is every where and he is watching you, pls be descent even in ur room cos u don't know who will knock at your doors.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by ITbomb(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Wey the pic
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by holypower(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2013
you said the truth bro!
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by holypower(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2013
ITbomb: Wey the pic

ok
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by holypower(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2013
the picture
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by asco15(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Observe ur neighbourhood dis morning and quote me wrong. Especially a ghetto or densely populated area.
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2013
How does this sustain economic growth and increase development ? why not invest time in something that'll lead to an increase in the welfare of people? do you know that from an economist perspective the cloth type you mentioned creates income for the producer who in turn creates employment for other people? And please as an Individualist i don't think you ave the right to dictate to people what you think they should wear or not...

Thank You.
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by Kei144(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
asco15: We are really in a shameless world where people are no longer ashame to showoff their inner wears.
I just woke up to discover that most of the women both young and old in my neighbourhood are half naked just because today is saturday and they are not going to school or work. Some will just put on only wrapper or towel, some will even just wear their undis, bra, skin-tight or bob-shot walking about the street.
Its really annoying, even some guys will only put on boxers and be walking down the street.
We should learn to be decent even when we are at home, cos we are not alone in our neighbourhood. Some people are naturally endow and they are tempting to odas, i just have to always look the oda way when i am talking to them.
Remember that God is every where and he is watching you, pls be descent even in ur room cos u don't know who will knock at your doors.
God bless you.

Your reaction to what people wear or how they appear depends on what is on your mind. Are you aware that the first set of Nigerian women that went to church some 100 years ago in the early days of Nigeria went with bare breasts? And yet the oyibo pastors or priests didn't pursue them away. The first set of men that went to church did so in loin cloth.
Re: What A Shameless World! Or Is It End Time Things? by ITbomb(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
asco15: Observe ur neighbourhood dis morning and quote me wrong. Especially a ghetto or densely populated area.
K , now that you have made me know that you live in a ghetto , no need for the pic .
It shall not be permanent what the lord has done to you.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Word About Righteousnees / Does Hell Really Exist? / T.b Joshua: The Lies,the Greed And The Farce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.