Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Shuning Your Man Or Saying To Him He's Talking Rubbish Is Humiliating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shuning Your Man Or Saying To Him He's Talking Rubbish Is Humiliating (726 Views)

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shuning Your Man Or Saying To Him He's Talking Rubbish Is Humiliating by money121(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Don't shun your man and think its a way to show you don't take rubbish,its an unwise way to act.When you tell your man to shut up or say to him he's talking rubbish or use words like I don't have time for all this rubbish or say if you don't have better things to say/discuss just let me be, then it means you lack morals as a woman apart from lacking morals it also shows you lack submissiveness which is one key attribute a woman should possess and so you can be tag what some people will refer to as"a bad woman".
How can you say your man is talking rubbish it means you are simply saying he's not sane enough to hold discuss,statements like that are totally humiliating because you are reducing him to nothing by saying he's not sane enough to handle reasonable discuss.
Oftentimes women who use this words do so to represent"NO NONSENSE"to them they feel they are showing their man that they don't take nonsense but don't know they are simply portraying themselves in bad light showing their man indirectly that they are rude and not submissive.
If you are one of these women bad character is what you possess and because you possess this bad character men will distance themselves from you and if you are lucky enough to have one then it means your relationship will never be peaceful because it lacks submissiveness and simple morals...
Talk to your man with respect that's what submission is all about, don't say he talked to you rudely and so you should talk back, two wrongs don't make a right and talking back rudely because he did means you are not matured enough because he won't learn anything from you when you do so and when your man can't learn anything from you,then you've totally lost it.
When he talk rudely and you don't talk back you are teaching him how to behave properly next time he finds himself in such situation.
Shuning your man or saying to him he's talking rubbish is humiliating and a stupid way to act as a woman.
Your man is not suppose to talk to you in a way that will hurt you but when he does talking back rudely is just a way of encouraging him further, just shut up and later draw his attention to it letting him know how bad you felt with those words,this is you behaving properly like a woman should do...

Source >> http://www./2013/09/shuning-your-man-or-saying-to-him-hes.html
Re: Shuning Your Man Or Saying To Him He's Talking Rubbish Is Humiliating by jntyjnty007(f): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Can I tell you something. I believe the world is flat, and I am the only inhabitant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride (picture) / 13 Right Reasons To Marry / A Female Student Needs Your Advice To Save Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.