Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride (picture) (720 Views)

Death Penalty For 14yr Old Bride Who Poisoned Her 35yr Old Husband / 103-year-old Groom Marries His 99-year-old Bride After 80 Years Together / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride (picture) by money121(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Apparently, it's never too late to say "I do!"
103-year-old Jose Manuel Riella and his bride, Martina Lopez de Riella, 99 tiedthe knot today in a Catholic wedding ceremony in Paraguay.
The couple had been in a relationship for 80 years, and they had been in civil union for over 40 years.
However, they've never said "I do." Lopez said "the children wanted us to get married. They told us that's what they wanted." So, per her children's request, the couple went down the aisle and profess their love for one another in front of their family, friends, and loved ones.
Lopez noted she was very happy. The couple are blessed with 8 children, 50 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren and 20 great-great-grandchildren.
Only two of the Riella's children were unable to make it for the ceremony. The priest who joined the couple stated, "it is the first time I am marrying someone of this age and I'm very happy to marry these two.
" Stories like the Riellas shine a ray of hope to the truth that marriage works - especially in societies where 1 in every 2 marriages end in divorce.
Keep in mind, it's still possible to have a hot monogamy and a happily ever after!
gistmelove extends its congratulations to the newly-wedded couple!

For your relationship tip visist my blog

for more pix click here >> http://www./2013/10/103-year-old-man-marries-his-99-year.html

Re: 103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride (picture) by kreamidiva(f): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Could this be love

Watch out for part 2

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls I Need Advice From Mums Doing Master's Abroad N Caring For Kids Too / Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.