Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 (2227 Views)

Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Make Money With Recharge Card, Data And Dstv And Gotv Subscriptions Online / Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 by iamannietee(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
I usually use mobile banking to recharge my phones and data subscription, and my dad usually subscribe our DSTV in town until I decided to become a VTU agent through Recharge and Get Paid.

I joined Recharge and Get Paid in December 2018 and having tried the business for a month, I am convinced that it’s not scam therefore I’ve decided to share it with you guys cause it’s worth considering, if you are looking for a means to make money online in Nigeria.

What is Recharge and Get Paid all about?

It is common knowledge that no matter how broke we are, we always find ways to recharge our phones or subscribe for data bundles. Let’s think a little and calculate the amount you’ve spent since you had your first phone or since you started subscribing data.

You can’t calculate right? Good

If you were paid commissions for all of that, you will know how much you’d have made by now.

According to NCC, Nigeria spends over N446 billion on airtime purchase, the airtime is used by me and you, not ghosts. Data is now the new global oil and gas.

Did you know that anytime you buy N100 airtime from bank, your bank makes N5 from the telecommunication company? I bet you didn’t. And anytime you buy airtime with your RAGP account, Recharge and Get Paid also makes N5 from the telecommunication company.

So what is the difference?

Good question.

The difference is that your bank takes all the profit and still charges you for SMS alert and other things when the month ends whereas Recharge and Get Paid gives you N2 and takes N3 which is shared among your uplines.

This literally means that you get paid for recharging your phone or your friend’s phone. If I were you, I will think twice before the next recharge.

Personally, I sell recharge to anyone from my phone, whether, it’s a family member, friend, neighbour or a total stranger. Anyone at all.

I simply login my RAGP account dashboard, transfer the recharge and get the cash, shikina. I don’t see any simple way to make money online other than this.

Source: http://www.lifewithtee.com/make-money-recharge-and-get-paid/

Re: How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 by Larriekay: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
iamannietee:
I usually use mobile banking to recharge my phones and data subscription, and my dad usually subscribe our DSTV in town until I decided to become a VTU agent through Recharge and Get Paid.

I joined Recharge and Get Paid in December 2018 and having tried the business for a month, I am convinced that it’s not scam therefore I’ve decided to share it with you guys cause it’s worth considering, if you are looking for a means to make money online in Nigeria.

What is Recharge and Get Paid all about?

It is common knowledge that no matter how broke we are, we always find ways to recharge our phones or subscribe for data bundles. Let’s think a little and calculate the amount you’ve spent since you had your first phone or since you started subscribing data.

You can’t calculate right? Good

If you were paid commissions for all of that, you will know how much you’d have made by now.

According to NCC, Nigeria spends over N446 billion on airtime purchase, the airtime is used by me and you, not ghosts. Data is now the new global oil and gas.

Did you know that anytime you buy N100 airtime from bank, your bank makes N5 from the telecommunication company? I bet you didn’t. And anytime you buy airtime with your RAGP account, Recharge and Get Paid also makes N5 from the telecommunication company.

So what is the difference?

Good question.

The difference is that your bank takes all the profit and still charges you for SMS alert and other things when the month ends whereas Recharge and Get Paid gives you N2 and takes N3 which is shared among your uplines.

This literally means that you get paid for recharging your phone or your friend’s phone. If I were you, I will think twice before the next recharge.

Personally, I sell recharge to anyone from my phone, whether, it’s a family member, friend, neighbour or a total stranger. Anyone at all.

I simply login my RAGP account dashboard, transfer the recharge and get the cash, shikina. I don’t see any simple way to make money online other than this.

Source: http://www.lifewithtee.com/make-money-recharge-and-get-paid/
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.

(1) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! / Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn / How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.