Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos (44883 Views)

Nigerian Guy Okere Kenneth Pose Unclad With A Bible On Instagram(pic) / Video:naija Babe Pose Unclad Inspire By Rihanna / Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by donkross1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Capableben:
NAME SAKE KE? IS PEPPY=CHIDIMMA
i wonder oo
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by tosingcfr(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
sorry ehn. That's what I'm also facing as a celeb . Hihihi

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Chartey(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of these bloggers are satanists. It's not by force to do a legitimate job illegitimately. There's armed robbery and kidnapping and they pay very well. I don't understand how a blogger can intentional try to malign someone just to get traffic. God will punish poverty before the year runs out.
Afam na wa o. "malign" ke?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by ProfessorD(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
And they will come here to drive traffic to there yeye blog....you dont know the feeling until someone peddles a fake rumuor about you...@ chidinma they will never smell the money you see
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by biafranqueen: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
She is so beautiful
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chidinma is so pretty
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by 25omega(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
wow first time seeing this woman and i must say she is gorgeous. can anyone tell me who she is and what she is famous for?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by funlover1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by dionflex: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
The Latest news And happenings in Naija Are a little bit Sumhow oh. How can An OKADA driver Run in front of A trailer 2 Kill himself. Check awt the photos @ http://naijaguyzbase.ml/register.php Come join us celebrate Naija @ 53 @ Naijaguyzbase GET FREE INDEPENDENCE NEWS AND FREE BROWSING TRICKS FOR NAIJA @ 53 HERE
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nuzo1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
From indications, she wasn't the one that edited the photo but the bloggers.

It wasn't the bloggers, it was the photographer...and it was approved by Chidinma herself.

Read her comment again.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Ogundale(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
OP were is the indency pics am about pulling off my short waiting for jacking my legend. You disappointed me big time... Omo jadi jadi.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by iGeneral: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
But why? I already wanked three times with that picture.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Ogundale(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
i-General:
But why? I already wanked three times with that picture.
Guy u be slowpoke that na confirm dummy pics come make i carry u go see babe wen i da shook, u go mess for body.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by numen(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
I think it's only me, but that Tweet looks like it's longer than what twitter allows without shortening it...#investgativeThinking #prollyFakeNews
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by okpukmbat: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
.....till thinking of what to eat, as hungry as never before, ....God have thy way.
@ op chidima did not pose dude(unclad), Who pose?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
You dnt need to clear the air bebe. Let dem talk,you are nt d first to pose nude.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Ogundale(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
chidyhels: You dnt need to clear the air bebe. Let dem talk,you are nt d first to pose nude.
were is ur pix. Hit me up.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by wale93: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
she did dat intentionally 2 fake u guys
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by RedCard1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
marious: Naija bloggers no get brain na sure tin be dat
not just Naija bloggers, have you read justjared.com, Perez Hilton and some other US blogs? They are no better....infact, they are even worse than Naija bloggers.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by UyiIredia(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Didn't even bother to read that piece of$hit, becase I'm so sure Chidinma is NOT that type. Impressive how quickly she countered it.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by goldfish80(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
What if she took the "supposed" nude picture and then went back to the studio to take the "original" photos when she couldn't handle the publicity? These celebrities can do anything for publicity. Am just thinking out loud here

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by tintingz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is the work of the hungry bloggers and as well might be the work of chidinma herself looking for public awareness. smiley

Looking other way round, she took those pix as if she was na;ked and later released the full pix of herself not na;ked playing games with our thoughts.

Who knows? undecided
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
goldfish80: What if she took the "supposed" nude picture and then went back to the studio to take the "original" photos when she couldn't handle the publicity? Am just thinking out loud here
might be a public awareness stunt...I don't trust all this celebrities.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
wen some people are making it otherz tend to critisize unreasonably............GOD DEY WATCH ALL OF UNA! !!LIVE LIVE 4D ;Dwen some people are making it otherz tend to critisize unreasonably............GOD DEY WATCH ALL OF UNA! !!LIVE LIVE 4D
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Slicky112: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
IF SHE DIDN'T POSE NUDE, WHY TRYING TO PROVE THAT SHE DIDN'T BEATS ME!!! BESIDES WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL SHE CAN'T RETAKE THIS PICTURES TO PROVE SHE DIDN'T POSE NUDE JUST SAYING SHA!!!
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by RedCard1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of these bloggers are satanists. It's not by force to do a legitimate job illegitimately. There's armed robbery and kidnapping and they pay very well. I don't understand how a blogger can intentional try to malign someone just to get traffic. God will punish poverty before the year runs out.
I don't know why you hate bloggers so much but you need to get a rest. Without these bloggers, the so called celebs won't be relevant.....most of the celebs even do silly things so as to gain attention. Some celebs even pay bloggers to make posts about them. Mind you negative stories sells so much....and bloggers need to make profit cos they pay their internet fees abi na you buy laptops for them? Are these bloggers not the people that hypes the celebs? Why don't you complain when you see them call Tonto Dike a talented actress, Chika Ike an a list celeb, Davido one of the best singers in the World, etc? Did you complain when they said P Square bought a private jet? Abeg leave matter. I'm not a blogger but will soon start a blog. Dey there make pant dey wear you!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by sojax2cool(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Chidinma, I haven't seen you in a while now
she dropped a track recently. OH BABY. Very nice,you check it out?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by RedCard1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
tintingz: This is the work of the hungry bloggers and as well might be the work of chidinma herself looking for public awareness. smiley

right

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by RedCard1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Professor D.:
And they will come here to drive traffic to there yeye blog....you dont know the feeling until someone peddles a fake rumuor about you...@ chidinma they will never smell the money you see
die it
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by sojax2cool(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
tosingcfr: sorry ehn. That's what I'm also facing as a celeb . Hihihi
is that why you also make the front page on nairaland?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
you want celebrity life. take it.

who says she can't find a more protective clothing. dress the way you want to be addressed...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Either way she still looks nice. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) / Nomoreloss' Daughter Told A Man This At His Burial Today(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.