Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos (44882 Views)

Nigerian Guy Okere Kenneth Pose Unclad With A Bible On Instagram(pic) / Video:naija Babe Pose Unclad Inspire By Rihanna / Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by MrHim(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Definition of African beauty: Sultry eyes and full luscious lips...hmmm kiss
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
adaobi123: Either way she still looks nice. smiley

I hate women exposing their flesh for men's eyes. if that wasn't her motive. then let her learn from the sour experience...

no doubt she is beautiful but that one nah starting point...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by malawian0000001: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
CFCfan: Chidinma is so pretty
akams?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Emekayoung(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dont mind dem jaree,they wnt to make sure they hav something for the masses.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by MsSpaqs(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
numen: I think it's only me, but that Tweet looks like it's longer than what twitter allows without shortening it...#investgativeThinking #prollyFakeNews

Nope it's not.She wrote that on her Instagram page
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Danhumprey: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
That is the price of being a celebrity.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nuzo':
How naughty can some people be?

You doctored your photo to look like you were naked, you posted it on a PUBLIC domain...the bloggers as usual saw it ran with it. You then quickly realize that you can't deal with being the new Miley cyrus and the baggage that comes with it, then you turn around to play the victim.

I still love you. kiss
did u even know about the development at all?she posted a picture and the blogger cropped it so it was showing the upper part only and was not showing the lower part,assuming the blogger showed the lower part then people would have realized in the first place that she was not nude,the blogger was very smart to do that in order to drive traffic to his or her blog
The blogger is a smart stupid ass-hole

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Dannyvoltron(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yes it is nude enough. Nothing hold d upper part of d dress o. Any little 'praa' everything go show
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by rafcrown(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
A LIAR WILL ALWAYS BE A LIAR.WHY TELLING LIES?
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Yes it is nude enough. Nothing hold d upper part of d dress o. Any little 'praa' everything go show
hmmm lol
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
tosingcfr: sorry ehn. That's what I'm also facing as a celeb . Hihihi

Are you a celeb in ur village? grin
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Some people are great for spreading false information before knowing the whole story grin
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Jerryjat(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
yeah... it is....
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by DeGenius3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
peppy luv: My name sake don't mind them. Blame FG and ASSU for the the unemployment and strike

why should she blame the FG and ASUU for the strike?
is it ASUU or FG that told the photographer to take the pictures?

i think sometimes you should comment like some one who is reason
and has common sense.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Red_Card: I don't know why you hate bloggers so much but you need to get a rest. Without these bloggers, the so called celebs won't be relevant.....most of the celebs even do silly things so as to gain attention. Some celebs even pay bloggers to make posts about them. Mind you negative stories sells so much....and bloggers need to make profit cos they pay their internet fees abi na you buy laptops for them? Are these bloggers not the people that hypes the celebs? Why don't you complain when you see them call Tonto Dike a talented actress, Chika Ike an a list celeb, Davido one of the best singers in the World, etc? Did you complain when they said P Square bought a private jet? Abeg leave matter. I'm not a blogger but will soon start a blog. Dey there make pant dey wear you!
I specified the kind of bloggers that i was talking about. Abi, do you want to go into ogbanje blogging?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sometimes, the dumbness of Nigerians make me wanna cry.

Mtcheew....so that portrait picture is a nu/de pic? Smh

both the jobless bloggers and the brainless people that took the news seriously all need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by gradeA(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
goldfish80: What if she took the "supposed" nude picture and then went back to the studio to take the "original" photos when she couldn't handle the publicity? These celebrities can do anything for publicity. Am just thinking out loud here

look well at that first pic that claimed she was nude, you would still notice a little piece of her clothing. She obviously had her clothes on in that first pic.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by buoye1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hqlf-UNCLAD......so what's d difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at least we all can see almst 1/2 of her bosom,it's unfair let's shw gud example to our youth.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
I see no difference between the two photos. Just cos the second photo shows some OTHER part of her clothed doesn't remove the fact that her top half was practically naked. Hypocrites. The second photo is not more decent than the first. They belong to the same category. She should man up and take the blame for what she did abeg.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by unstoppableflow: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stunt.. We ain't foools. I love her kedike video even though I don't know WTF she was saying in half of the music.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bludeville: I see no difference between the two photos. Just cos the second photo shows some OTHER part of her clothed doesn't remove the fact that her top half was practically naked. Hypocrites. The second photo is not more decent than the first. They belong to the same category. She should man up and take the blame for what she did abeg.
why taking another person issue personal?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by austin360: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
who cares
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by expaboy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
i nevr do bliv sht postd online without ist confirming.. Jobless youth doin notin dan postin fake stufs tu full naija

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Halb: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Just two words=Publicity Stunt
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chi... Looks semi unclad tho
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 29, 2013
How does a picture showing just shoulders qualify as a nude picture in the first place? There was never any nude picture of her, its simple if the so called bloggers or photograher ever had a a nude picture of her they would have posted the full picture.
Re: Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos by kabaka1: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://3.bp..com/-g_vtj_E4iSA/UkKood5I0gI/AAAAAAAAovQ/bKbXUlZM8tM/s1600/Chidinma.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-s5GNFVUhsoU/UkCt9dW8WwI/AAAAAAAAvRU/SNJz9-fdqyc/s640/1obehiokoawoblog+-+Copy+-+Copy+-+Copy+copy+-+Copy.jpg[/img]

I've always dreamt of bedding this sweetie grin grin grin. That's all I think about whenever I see her shocked tongue shocked

Anyway shaa, babe no mind all these desperate bloggers seeking 2 be Linda Ikeji Overnight

Days ago, the above pictures went viral claiming the kedike mistress went topless for a photoshoot..

The ex-project fame winner who got the news quickly addressed the issue by posting the original photos..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y9_rOcQp1Sk/UkZ5GI0i11I/AAAAAAAAFFg/nfDQEP6ih4A/s1600/Capture.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-36igOYOBH48/UkZ5H3FcPnI/AAAAAAAAFFo/4utUH_zavkU/s1600/c.JPG[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/09/chidinma-didnt-pose-nu-de-see-full-photo.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.