Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. (1694 Views)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nigeria has rotten to the extent that the leaving can no longer rescue her because those that kept Nigeria at her present state will do anything humanly possible to hinder any attempt made by the leaving to rescue NIGERIA.

In an attempt to bypass those cabal, I thought it wise to do it in a non human way which is beyond them. Now I want to assembly dead Nigerians who were not part of the cabal while alife to answer this clarion call.

If you are dead and clean please put your name down. Your country need you and it's NOW.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by basisop(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls,Send my regards to my grand Popsy. RIP bro.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Beetwo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
are you dead? grin
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Infomizer(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'll be dead in a couple of decades. Just wanna book this space.
P.S: old english? Like literally?
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Mohdadutse(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
The vision of our founding fathers shall not fail.......
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
ASUU strike is really eating deep cry

1 Like

Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by jaiykem: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Infomizer: I'll be dead in a couple of decades. Just wanna book this space.
P.S: old english? Like literally?
DEAD MAN WALKING! ARE U?
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Vivly(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
This thread got me cracking up.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am not dead but this thread was created for the dead. They have assembled already to deliberate on what's killing their country.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by tubolancer(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
More than 149 million Nigerians are dead including me.The government supporters on this forum are dead,pdp,apc,one million laptop dogs are all dead,tribal mercenaries,Boko haram are all dead,in short Nairaland is dead.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: Nigeria has rotten to the extent that the leaving can no longer rescue her because those that kept Nigeria at her present state will do anything humanly possible to hinder any attempt made by the leaving to rescue NIGERIA.

In an attempt to bypass those cabal, I thought it wise to do it in a non human way which is beyond them. Now I want to assembly dead Nigerians who were not part of the cabal while alife to answer this clarion call.

If you are dead and clean please put your name down. Your country need you and it's NOW.

This is quite serious...don't tell me you've given up on our dear country Nigeria at a time when men of substance are needed to rescue her from the dungeon she currently finds herself.

If the living cannot rescue her, why should the dead bother? Remember that the dead were once part of the living and then a lot of them did absolutely NOTHING to better her lot; Why should they care now?
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by kelz3264: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
what a thread! Nothing i no go see for NAIRALAND! (a place where the GOOd d BAD nd d UGLY meet).
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by cashkid18(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
i rebuke every dead body on dis thread IJN *sprinkles holywater on thread*
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
basisop: Pls,Send my regards to my grand Popsy. RIP bro.
bro, na wetin nau. You wan use laugh mek me join these people. I neva wan die abeg *runs out* undecided
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
striktlymi:

This is quite serious...don't tell me you've given up on our dear country Nigeria at a time when men of substance are needed to rescue her from the dungeon she currently finds herself.

If the living cannot rescue her, why should the dead bother? Remember that the dead were once part of the living and then a lot of them did absolutely NOTHING to better her lot; Why should they care now?
Did you read the post you quoted at all? When they were on earth they tried but the cabal did everything HUMANLY possible to thwart their effort so it's better they fight for the leaving from spirit.

If you are dead already go to next room others are there.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: Did you read the post you quoted at all? When they were on earth they tried but the cabal did everything HUMANLY possible to thwart their effort so it's better they fight for the leaving from spirit.

If you are dead already go to next room others are there.

Sure I did and my response still stands...

I don't believe in asking a bunch of 'dead' folks to do the job of the living. This basically has been the problem with a lot of Nigerians. We sit back and watch the Country go bad while we place our reliance on those who have gone before us. If this was the attitude adopted by the slaves of yesteryears, slavery would have continued to thrive today.

#Let the living be alive to their duties and the dead bury their dead.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
striktlymi:
I don't believe in asking a bunch of 'dead' folks to do the job of the living. This basically has been the problem with a lot of Nigerians. We sit back and watch the Country go bad while we place our reliance on those who have gone before us. If this was the attitude adopted by the slaves of yesteryears, slavery would have continued to thrive today.

#[size=14pt]Let the living be alive to their duties and the dead bury their dead[/size].

Nigerians, the ball is in your court; the ballot is in your hands. Say no to the CABAL domiciled at ASO ROCK before they kill us all.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by MuNeme(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Go and ask your fellow human beings!
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:

Nigerians, the ball is in your court; the ballot is in your hands. Say no to the CABAL domiciled at ASO ROCK before they kill us all.
So you think your vote counts? Wake up mate, the cabal are not only in Aso Rock, they are everywhere. Why do you think that banks will recruit a graduate and he/she works from 7am to 2 am non stop and nothing happens to that bank as in fine or any penalty and when it's published everybody kept mute. Look cabal is everywhere.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
striktlymi:

Sure I did and my response still stands...

#Let the living be alive to their duties and the dead bury their dead.
Ok you are among the living, why not start that your duties. The slaves of yesteryears had no cabal, if slavery was to happen today in nigeria it run for centuries because the cabal will help them. Even the cabals are running the slavery syndicate as I type (bank tellers).
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: Ok you are among the living, why not start that your duties.

I am doing something already.

oldenglish:
The slaves of yesteryears had no cabal, if slavery was to happen today in nigeria it run for centuries because the cabal will help them. Even the cabals are running the slavery syndicate as I type (bank tellers).

That would be wrong...

Even amongst the slaves back then there were some who were only too eager to 'rat out' their fellow slaves and became somewhat like the 'hand of the king' to other slaves. To the extent that they Mete out undeserving punishments to their fellow slaves all in a bid to gain favour from their masters.

Those were the founding fathers of the 'cabal' you speak of. They care for nothing but themselves and would go to great lengths to ensure that their privileged positions are secured. Despite the odds posed by the slave masters and the 'cabal' back then, we still had men who stood up for what was right.

They fought long, they fought hard, they fought well and in the end, we all can give testimony to their acts of valour and the successes they recorded, especially in the area of ensuring equal rights for all. They didn't just stay back and depend on the dead to do what they can do for themselves. They saw their future and took it by 'force'.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: So you think your vote counts? Wake up mate, the cabal are not only in Aso Rock, they are everywhere. Why do you think that banks will recruit a graduate and he/she works from 7am to 2 am non stop and nothing happens to that bank as in fine or any penalty and when it's published everybody kept mute. Look cabal is everywhere.

Yes, the CABAL are everywhere. However, there are ants and there are soldier ants. There are angels and there are archangels. There are spirits and there is a Holy Spirit.

PDP is the Grand Commander of the cabals you can ever imagine in this country. From May 1999 till date, trillions have accrued to ASO ROCK but the impact on Nigerians is nothing to write home about.

Why is President Jonathan afraid to confront corruption squarely

The President said “ When you talk about corruption, the private sector is involved; the public sector is involved; even individuals. But I wouldn’t want to mention names so that I will not be attacked.

https://www.nairaland.com/1443771/nigerians-encourage-corruption-president-jonathan
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by harlos: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
You post on this thread means u're dead?

*breath in...breath out*
*breath in...breath out*

Does the dead breath
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
striktlymi:

I am doing something already.

That would be wrong...

Even amongst the slaves back then there were some who were only too eager to 'rat out' their fellow slaves and became somewhat like the 'hand of the king' to other slaves. To the extent that they Mete out undeserving punishments to their fellow slaves all in a bid to gain favour from their masters.

Those were the founding fathers of the 'cabal' you speak of. They care for nothing but themselves and would go to great lengths to ensure that their privileged positions are secured. Despite the odds posed by the slave masters and the 'cabal' back then, we still had men who stood up for what was right.

They fought long, they fought hard, they fought well and in the end, we all can give testimony to their acts of valour and the successes they recorded, especially in the area of ensuring equal rights for all. They didn't just stay back and depend on the dead to do what they can do for themselves. They saw their future and took it by 'force'.
Things have changed. In today Nigeria 90% of those that fought hard against the cabal you made mention of will be the sycophants waiting the day they will be initiated into system we see on NL here day in day out. You are still not living in a real world. Wake up mate NIGERIA can no be redeemed by humans peacefully.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:
Why is President Jonathan afraid to confront corruption squarely ]
We are saying the same thing, imagine the situation where the president is even afraid of the cabal who then will fight them if not the spirit. If he mention their names by tomorrow he will be no more. So cut him some slacks mate not even you would want to sacrifice yourself for nigeria. That is why am calling those that have nothing to lose in this case dead NIGERIANS. As am writing their numbers are growing just watch out the minutes of their first meeting.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: Things have changed. In today Nigeria 90% of those that fought hard against the cabal you made mention of will be the psycophants as we see on NL here day in day out. You are still not living in a real world. Wake up mate NIGERIA can no be redeemed by humans peacefully.

On the contrary matey I am awake to the harsh realities of Nigeria.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
striktlymi:

On the contrary matey I am awake to the harsh realities of Nigeria.
I disagree. Anyway consultation is going on now in the land of the dead.
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
oldenglish: I disagree. Anyway consultation is going on now in the land of the dead.

Lol!!!
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by debayun(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
I seldom comment bt I jst had to bt wait ooo is dis real or is dis a joke. Pls I will love evidence to see if d dead r really meeting cos my belief states dat " it is appointed 4 a man to die once and after dat is judgement" so who r d dead beings meeting if nt demons and dats if there is any1 meeting at all. I suspect dis is jst a figment of d imagination of d OP

As 4 d nija case all I can say is All Is Well
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by gunuvi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
At last so I am dead and I still enjoyed 13 bottles of my favourite Harp Lager? I thank God ooooo.
But should dead people still be paying for beer?
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by osymerga(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tafawa belewa,nnamdi azikiwe,obafemi awolowo,haberth macauly,sadauna,akintola,akanu biam,effiong,the unknown soldiers,etc. Are u guys there ? Cos this thread is for you guys,and if any of u is there,holla at we naijains.....
Re: Association Of Dead Nigerians. (ADN) Only For The Dead Pls. by oldenglish: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
osymerga: Tafawa belewa,nnamdi azikiwe,obafemi awolowo,haberth macauly,sadauna,akintola,akanu biam,effiong,the unknown soldiers,etc. Are u guys there ? Cos this thread is for you guys,and if any of u is there,holla at we naijains.....
Non of the above is invited, they are part of the problem the living are having today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Influence Your Stress Tolerance Level / Global Jihad / Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.