Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? (5354 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? by Symphony007: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
This may sound a bit ridiculous but it is something i've been wondering. Can babies go mad? If you think so, how can confirm it? I've seen lots of babies in an unusual playfull way, to some of us, it's a baby's normal playfull self, what id some are mad? How do we find out? This is important.

Re: Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? by Infomizer(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Got no intelligent response now bro! I'll be back. *opens new tab*
*minutes later*
From the lil reading i did, i think ur usage of the word 'mad' here is rather vague. However, there are quite a number of mental issues a baby can have while developing and most are quite tricky to detect until the baby begins to exhibit certain abnormal behaviours.
This is my lil layman logomachy.
Re: Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Yes, of course they can...

wink
Re: Can Babies Run Mad And How Do You Confirm? by Symphony007: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Infomizer: Got no intelligent response now bro! I'll be back. *opens new tab*
*minutes later*
From the lil reading i did, i think ur usage of the word 'mad' here is rather vague. However, there are quite a number of mental issues a baby can have while developing and most are quite tricky to detect until the baby begins to exhibit certain abnormal behaviours.
This is my lil layman logomachy.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Food That Make Your Skin Glow / Imagine A Doctor As Nafdac Dg / Before You Use That SNIPER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.