Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45236 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by MamiWata: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
50calibre: Miss Ghana is dark like its lights out.

Typical disrespectful speech from the type of person whose goal is probably to breed his own color out of existence.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Adamskuty(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
unstoppableflow: Yo! I just accessed that Ghanaian chick.. She's fine as fucck. Probably weighs 119lbs... My kind of girl
someone should do a research on that ghanain girl,maybe she got a nigerian father or a nigerian mother! #jussst..saying undecided
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

Name all the races in the world. Hausa is also Afro Adriatic, so what's your point. Trust me I wish we could disown y'all. Because when the western world is ready rubbish is your country that they show. You guys haven't contribute anything to the black race except for misery and more disappointment.

Hausa have mixed with negroids, somalis have stayed pure, hausa originally came from east africa. All afroasiatic langauges originated in the horn of africa where it has the most speakers. Some ethiopians speak a semetic language while other speak a cushitic language.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
onila:

I dont understand when a Nigerian hates a ghanaian or vice versa

Every Nigerian will tell you, he was taught by ghanaian teachers in Naija, every ghanaian will say he went to school with two or three Nigerians
it makes no sense
why the two groups shld hate each other

ps: Ghanaians think they are more well mannered and civilized than Nigerians

so, sometimes we dont really get along
Nigerians think the same way about Ghanaians as you can read from the comments.
So both of you lots have issues. Honestly you guys need to grow up, i remember in Big Brother Africa people were laughing at both countries.

Neither is better than the other but i must say that from what i have accounted Nigerians are more Bold and out there compared to their West African brothers. Funny thing is we sometimes cant tell you guys apart unless you speak.

Here in South Africa they get along very well, that is why i was surprised when i came on Nairaland and i see all this fighting. This topic should not even have started a fight.

But certain individuals want a fight at all cost, and this time Ghana did not start the fight. I think the trouble makers(Gh, Nig, Som) should be dealt with if there should be peace on this site.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by amadice(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

We are not black by any standard of the word. Our language group is same as Arabic and Hebrew. Our look is unique to us, and our history doesn't involve you negroids; and you guys were slaves inside somalia and ethiopia because we saw you as inferior.

The word for black in somali and amahra is baria and Adoon which means slaves. So i dont know why you trying to claim us. you desperate unevolved gorilla. Dont ever offend my race again by claiming me you hiv positive ape.
....listen to ur comment.....despising wat GOD created in is own image...calling dem slaves, racially abusing me because am black abi?....no wonder there is nothing good coming out of ur so call somali....infact we nigerians knows somalia as a HUNGRY THICKEN COUNTRY...haaaaa GOD will punish u for calling me a slave?...u will never come across any good tin in life....good for nothing he goat
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: someone should do a research on that ghanain girl,maybe she got a nigerian father or a nigerian mother!
#jussst..saying undecided

Lmao. i no see what you write smiley
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Adamskuty(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
onila:

I like my nigga with muscles

lean frame undecided I am already lean how can i date a skinny man

black men >>>>>> all races
why do u keepn on interacting with a sub-huma?? U are lowering ur standards,infact u are disgracing us,it's a taboo having a conversation with those weird looking creatures

2 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: actually somalia was colonized and ruled by the europeans, the italians were in control of northern somalia (jungle of africa) and the british were in control of the southern part of the jungle.

Infact somalis were slaves,they are called abdi,they were captured by the arabs and the islamic religion was forced on them,those that accept the religion were given their freedom!

Infact those disgusting ugly starving apes were sold to far away indai,northafrica and brazil!

Somalis were never slaves, and you make this up cause you have nothing to say about somalis.

Italy controlled southern Somalia and we were alled with them as we both invaded Ethiopia to get back the Ogaden. And the british were in the north ports and were fought for 28 years before they used planes to drop bombs. After that the U.N. gave trusteeship of somalia for 10 years to Italy and Britain to develop government institutions. So you cant compare colonialist in Somalia to west africa.

Abdi means slave and its followed by one of the 99 names of allah.

Abdifatah, abdimalik,abdihakim,abdullahi,abdulqani,abdishakoor,abdinasir,abdirahman etc.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Adamskuty(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
achimotan:

Lmao. i no see what you write smiley
grin grin grin it's true,isn't it?
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somal: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: why do u keepn on interacting with a sub-huma?? U are lowering ur standards,infact u are disgracing us,it's a taboo having a conversation with those weird looking creatures

If somalis are weird looking creatures, i hate to imagine what you would be. shocked
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
onila:

somali guys are hot, when they have muscles

And get some dental work. With fcked up teeth like that I hope they carry mints because u know their breath has to stink.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Adamskuty(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

If somalis are weird looking creatures, i hate to imagine what you would be. shocked
goodlooking! U wish u were me,u wish u were in my shoes ;d oooh but sorry,i swear if i was a somali i will kill myself! Y'all can't produce ur own food,even ants produces their own food grin grin

even the ugliest among us got the finest y'all history (somali beauty standards) grin grin
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
MamiWata:

Typical disrespectful speech from the type of person whose goal is probably to breed his own color out of existence.

Wow! This comment is still bringing me enemies, first it was the deluded $1 bi*tch called Royal pearl who amusingly called someone like me ugly, then Kingmojo, then Achimota, Now you.

When will you zombies stop

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

I was one of those people supporting Yvonne okoros sister.
I thought you don't watch beauty pageants tongue Anyways like Onila said, she was not Miss World material
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Beautiful Carranzar smiley

Carranzar >>>> Okoro girl

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by ladygogo: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm so happy for Miss Ghana! she is gorgeous. Black is beautiful!
The bleachy bleachies in the fashion section . grin Una dey see fine girl? You dont need to bleach to go places o.

MBGN. Una no dey hear word! stop sending yellow girls to International beauty pageants. They never go far! Shikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.